PDA

View Full Version : Trump refusal to sign loyalty pledge puts RNC in bind

Gunny
08-16-2023, 05:59 PM
No, the RNC put the RNC in a bind by not dumping his ass already. Now he wants to reserve the right to take his toys and go home unless it's him and he gets his way. Given Trump, and the rest of the GOP field, who's McDaniel think she's fooling anyway? What party?

The pledge states that the candidate will support the eventual nominee of the party’s primary and that the candidate will not participate in any debate the RNC has not sanctioned. The pledge is a part of the criteria Republican candidates must meet to qualify for the first presidential primary debate set for Aug. 23.

full article: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4154142-trump-refusal-to-sign-loyalty-pledge-puts-rnc-in-bind/

icansayit
08-21-2023, 05:56 PM
Would any of us sign a pledge with somebody KNOWN to be dead set against YOU, and
trying to destroy YOU?

Wouldn't that be like saying...."Okay. I'm guilty....but Not Really...just to make you happy?"

Gunny
08-21-2023, 06:24 PM
Would any of us sign a pledge with somebody KNOWN to be dead set against YOU, and
trying to destroy YOU?

Wouldn't that be like saying...."Okay. I'm guilty....but Not Really...just to make you happy?"I would not. I also would not call myself a Republican nor run as one if that was the case.