PDA

View Full Version : Trump seeks to weaponize Georgia indictment in 2024 race

Gunny
08-16-2023, 06:04 PM
:rolleyes:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4154310-trump-seeks-to-weaponize-georgia-indictment-in-2024-race/

AHZ
08-17-2023, 03:15 AM
:rolleyes:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4154310-trump-seeks-to-weaponize-georgia-indictment-in-2024-race/

of course, he should be in jail for his crimes.

which are too numerous and egregious to even discuss.

Gunny
08-17-2023, 01:04 PM
of course, he should be in jail for his crimes.

which are too numerous and egregious to even discuss.I'm not sure what you and other Trump supporters don't get about the seriousness of the crimes he has committed or tried to. He's been screaming stolen election since Nov 2020 when the only factual evidence of election fraud is this. He tried to tamper with/change electors and electoral votes.

Again, he has done this to himself. Had he just shut up and gone about preparing for 2024, and not stepped on his own crank with this and the classified docs, he'd be a shoe-in for 2024 given the goings of of the crime family currently occupying the WH. Minus his juvenile behavior, those of us that voted for him in 2016 and 2020 would have no real reason not in 2024. But I have to draw the line at in your face lying, cheating and stealing.

AHZ
08-17-2023, 01:34 PM
I'm not sure what you and other Trump supporters don't get about the seriousness of the crimes he has committed or tried to. He's been screaming stolen election since Nov 2020 when the only factual evidence of election fraud is this. He tried to tamper with/change electors and electoral votes.

Again, he has done this to himself. Had he just shut up and gone about preparing for 2024, and not stepped on his own crank with this and the classified docs, he'd be a shoe-in for 2024 given the goings of of the crime family currently occupying the WH. Minus his juvenile behavior, those of us that voted for him in 2016 and 2020 would have no real reason not in 2024. But I have to draw the line at in your face lying, cheating and stealing.

there were illegal rule changes and bad ballotsts violating all kinds of chains of custody rules, deep state censoring the media. the rigging is real.

voting stopping for mysterious reasons.

just because judges ignore evidence and are corrupt doesnt mean the election was good.

it was bad.

very bad.

Gunny
08-17-2023, 01:44 PM
there were illegal rule changes and bad ballotsts violating all kinds of chains of custody rules, deep state censoring the media. the rigging is real.

just because judges ignore evidence and are corrupt doesnt mean the election was good.

it was bad.

very bad.

Unproven/hearsay. There is no evidence. Doesn't matter what anyone thinks without real, hard evidence.

There IS however evidence and witnesses to support the charges against Trump. That's how it works.

Kathianne
08-17-2023, 01:52 PM
Even when all this stuff was going on, even before the election and all the new 'Covid rules' were being added some folks here and in GOP wanted legal challenges launched on state levels. Instead Trump and his gaggles of lawyers went on a 'deep state' and 'unfair' marketing campaign. Turning to actual courts only after the election. THEN trying even worse abuses than the covid rules.

Bad choices, even now the GOP hasn't challenged some of the worst offenses wrought, letting them become the norms.

AHZ
08-17-2023, 03:22 PM
Unproven/hearsay. There is no evidence. Doesn't matter what anyone thinks without real, hard evidence.

There IS however evidence and witnesses to support the charges against Trump. That's how it works.

i believe the judges ignored real evidence.

bad judges don't change reality, sometimes they just make bad and corrupt decisions.

Kathianne
08-17-2023, 03:31 PM
i believe the judges ignored real evidence.

bad judges don't change reality, sometimes they just make bad and corrupt decisions.

Unless they rule 'your way' they are bad and corrupt.

AHZ
08-17-2023, 03:52 PM
Unless they rule 'your way' they are bad and corrupt.

no. they're bad and corrupt for ignoring evidence.

either way, their decisions don't dictate reality.

Kathianne
08-17-2023, 03:53 PM
no. they're bad and corrupt for ignoring evidence.

either way, their decisions don't dictate reality.

Actually their decision are reality.

Not yours though! Never! Nanjix is real!

AHZ
08-17-2023, 03:55 PM
Actually their decision are reality.

Not yours though! Never! Nanjix is real!

no. their decisions are just legal opinions, not reality.

Kathianne
08-17-2023, 03:57 PM
no. their decisions are just legal opinions, not reality.

:laugh2:

AHZ
08-17-2023, 04:02 PM
:laugh2:

like o.j. actually did it. did you know that? a not guilty verdict doesn't mean he didnt do it.

"Prohibition is better than no liquor at all" -- will rogers.

Kathianne
08-17-2023, 04:03 PM
like o.j. actually did it. did you know that?
So the Nanjix kept him in jail? I missed that win!

AHZ
08-17-2023, 04:28 PM
So the Nanjix kept him in jail? I missed that win!
you're missing the point of things today.

did you get your nap?

Kathianne
08-17-2023, 04:31 PM
you're missing the point of things today.

did you get your nap?
Nanjix: We don't f'ing have to think, we believe!

fj1200
08-17-2023, 04:48 PM

it was bad.

very bad.

trump hires crappy lawyers. Everyone he hires he ends up hating. His decisions are bad.

Kathianne
08-17-2023, 04:50 PM
trump hires crappy lawyers. Everyone he hires he ends up hating. His decisions are bad.

and then they aren't 'loyal' so he needs to exact revenge. It's a never ending trial he's living through.