PDA

View Full Version : Prepare To Be Shocked-NOT

Kathianne
08-23-2023, 12:46 PM
Reports of SAM from ground forces.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wagner-group-leader-yevgeny-prigozhin-passenger-list-plane/story?id=102497445

Wagner Group leader Yevgeny Prigozhin on passenger list of plane that crashed, killing 10 on boardPrigozhin had led a rebellion against Russia earlier this year.

ByMark Osborne
August 23, 2023, 10:31 AM

5:06
'I doubt we'll ever see him again': Retired general on Yevgeny Prigozhin

ABC News’ Linsey Davis spoke with retired General Gen. Robert Abram...Read More
Wagner Group leader Yevgeny Prigozhin was on the passenger list of a plane that crashed in Russia's Tver region on Wednesday, according to the press service of the Federal Air Transport Agency.

Ten people were killed in the crash, but it is not yet clear whether he was actually on board the plane.

"An investigation has been launched into the crash of the Embraer aircraft, which occurred tonight in the Tver region. According to the list of passengers, among them is the name and surname of Yevgeny Prigozhin," the department said in a statement.

MORE: Russian rebellion timeline: How the Wagner uprising against Putin unfolded and where Prigozhin is now
Among the 10 dead were three crew members and seven passengers. Everyone on board the plane was killed.

Kathianne
08-23-2023, 12:56 PM
There's now video that a SAM hit the plane, bringing it down.

Kathianne
08-23-2023, 01:00 PM
story and video

https://www.wsj.com/world/russia/plane-carrying-wagner-owner-prigozhin-crashes-in-russia-all-aboard-killed-82d25f1e?st=i0injazk9hkvnsq&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

Black Diamond
08-23-2023, 01:05 PM
Looks like a crash as opposed to a shoot down.

Kathianne
08-23-2023, 01:08 PM
Looks like a crash as opposed to a shoot down.

There's a smoke trail from ground up, before plane starts down.

Black Diamond
08-23-2023, 01:21 PM
There's a smoke trail from ground up, before plane starts down.

Yeah I think there is foul play no matter what.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2023, 03:45 PM
Who is slow enough not to think tht Putin had his plane shot down???
I believe he did and why wouldn't he do it?
Now that thorn in his side is dead... No more problem out of that man..
It is Russia, death payments are common there, even for far less than what Wagner did. --Tyr

Gunny
08-23-2023, 04:04 PM
Yeah I think there is foul play no matter what.

Who is slow enough not to think tht Putin had his plane shot down???
I believe he did and why wouldn't he do it?
Now that thorn in his side is dead... No more problem out of that man..
It is Russia, death payments are common there, even for far less than what Wagner did. --Tyr

LMAO. Putin has plausible deniability. Prigozhin was not poisoned nor done away with in the usual 50s, Cold War manner :)

Black Diamond
08-23-2023, 04:11 PM
LMAO. Putin has plausible deniability. Prigozhin was not poisoned nor done away with in the usual 50s, Cold War manner :)

It *has* amazed me that other people in power in several countries haven't died in this conflict.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2023, 04:21 PM
It *has* amazed me that other people in power in several countries haven't died in this conflict.

Yep, I expected that some few politicians That are gungho in USA would have had ""accidents" but that seems to not be the case..-Tyr

Kathianne
08-23-2023, 04:34 PM
https://babylonbee.com/news/leader-of-failed-russian-uprising-dead-after-accidental-ingestion-of-surface-to-air-missile/

Leader Of Failed Russian Uprising Dead After Accidental Ingestion Of Surface-To-Air MissileWORLD
·
Aug 23, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
Article Image
MOSCOW — Yevgeny Prigozhin, head of the Wagner mercenary group and leader of a failed Russian uprising in June of 2023, has passed away after accidentally ingesting a SA-2 surface-to-air missile while aboard a passenger plane.

Prigozhin was pronounced dead shortly after the unfortunate mishap.

"It deeply saddens me to hear of Prigozhin's untimely death," said Russian President Vladimir Putin, "Still, it was very foolish of him to ingest an entire surface-to-air missile like that."

When pressed whether the Wagner leader's death was the result of foul play, Putin responded that there was no indication of foul play and also he happened to have Prizgozhin's suicide note in his pocket. The Russian President then read the suicide note aloud, pointing out the gushing praise for himself interspersed in the note.

At publishing time, The Wagner Group had posted a job opening for a new leader with tactical skills, management experience, go-getter attitude, and the ability to survive the ingestion of a missile at 30,000 feet.

Gunny
08-23-2023, 04:58 PM
https://babylonbee.com/news/leader-of-failed-russian-uprising-dead-after-accidental-ingestion-of-surface-to-air-missile/:laugh: