PDA

View Full Version : Iowa poll shows Florida gov closing the gap on Trump after first Republican debate

Gunny
08-25-2023, 06:29 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/iowa-poll-shows-desantis-closing-gap-trump-after-first-republican-debate

Black Diamond
08-25-2023, 06:39 PM
He's got a lot to close but February is a long time from now

Black Diamond
08-25-2023, 06:41 PM
I've always been frustrated by Iowa because it isn't winner take all.

AHZ
08-25-2023, 06:43 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/iowa-poll-shows-desantis-closing-gap-trump-after-first-republican-debate

vivek is considered to have won this debate.

Black Diamond
08-25-2023, 06:43 PM
vivek is considered to have won this debate.

So I heard

AHZ
08-25-2023, 06:44 PM
So I heard

do you like vivek?

Gunny
08-25-2023, 06:45 PM
He's got a lot to close but February is a long time from nowSlim pickin's for actual news. Oddly, the most attention I see Joe getting has nothing to do with his crime family. he MSM will use anything to deflect or distract. Don't have to wait long for that chowderhead to gaffe either.

Just for trivia's sake, IIRC, Kathianne picked out DeSantis and Haley so the people of Iowa must be listening Kathianne :poke:

Kathianne
08-25-2023, 07:32 PM
Slim pickin's for actual news. Oddly, the most attention I see Joe getting has nothing to do with his crime family. he MSM will use anything to deflect or distract. Don't have to wait long for that chowderhead to gaffe either.

Just for trivia's sake, IIRC, Kathianne picked out DeSantis and Haley so the people of Iowa must be listening Kathianne :poke:

Money given after debate: #1 DeSantis #2 Vivek
#3 Haley

There you have it.

I said before, I was disappointed Vivek was such a clone of Obama. A condescending little creep.

AHZ
08-25-2023, 07:39 PM
#3 Haley

There you have it.

I said before, I was disappointed Vivek was such a clone of Obama. A condescending little creep.
because he's colored?

are you a Chris Christie Republican?

Black Diamond
08-25-2023, 07:54 PM
because he's colored?

are you a Chris Christie Republican?

Not any different after your vacation i see.

And he does remind one of Obama.

Black Diamond
08-25-2023, 08:59 PM
#3 Haley

There you have it.

I don't think 2024 will be the last we see of him

Kathianne
08-25-2023, 09:49 PM
I don't think 2024 will be the last we see of him

He is certainly smart, but an idiot on foreign affairs. Also an immature jerk. Maybe he'll do better at next one, I was hoping for better.

AHZ
08-26-2023, 08:22 AM
Not any different after your vacation i see.

And he does remind one of Obama.

why?

who is he most like, obama or buttyagige?

Gunny
08-26-2023, 10:28 AM
He is certainly smart, but an idiot on foreign affairs. Also an immature jerk. Maybe he'll do better at next one, I was hoping for better.I have a worse opinion of him. He's a cross between the worst of Obama AND Trump, IMO and dumber than even Biden and Trump on foreign affairs.

Which begs the question: WTF is wrong with people? Trump is front runner and Vivek gets second most donations? Trying to rush the trip over the cliff, or what?

AHZ
08-26-2023, 10:32 AM
I have a worse opinion of him. He's a cross between the worst of Obama AND Trump, IMO and dumber than even Biden and Trump on foreign affairs.

Which begs the question: WTF is wrong with people? Trump is front runner and Vivek gets second most donations? Trying to rush the trip over the cliff, or what?
not everyone is a globalist shill.

AHZ
08-26-2023, 10:34 AM
i'd like a real critique that isn't just a blanket comparison to someone else with no specifics.

Kathianne
08-26-2023, 12:24 PM
I have a worse opinion of him. He's a cross between the worst of Obama AND Trump, IMO and dumber than even Biden and Trump on foreign affairs.

I'd heard DeSantis got most donations, with Vivek next. Haley should have been ranked #2 for debate.