PDA

View Full Version : Skinny Kid With Funny Last Name

Kathianne
08-26-2023, 12:05 AM
Not quite ready for Prime Time:

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/22/ramaswamy-scrutiny-9-11-00112302

ELECTIONS

Ramaswamy faces scrutiny over suggesting government involvement in 9/11
The GOP presidential candidate claimed that an Atlantic article misquoted him. But then the publication released the interview audio.

Vivek Ramaswamy speaks.
“Do I believe the 9/11 Commission? Absolutely not,” Vivek Ramaswamy said. | Francis Chung/POLITICO

By ANDREW ZHANG

08/22/2023 03:22 PM EDT

Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy was caught in a blunder after he claimed The Atlantic misquoted him floating the idea that the federal government was perhaps involved in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

During a CNN appearance on Monday night, anchor Kaitlan Collins questioned him about the comments, to which Ramaswamy responded that they were actually about the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol. He made a similar comment suggesting he was misquoted to Semafor. But on Tuesday afternoon, The Atlantic published interview audio that verified the original quote about 9/11 was correct.

“I think it is legitimate to say how many police, how many federal agents, were on the planes that hit the Twin Towers,” he told The Atlantic in a profile that was published on Monday. “Maybe the answer is zero. It probably is zero for all I know, right? I have no reason to think it was anything other than zero.”

In the published audio, Ramaswamy then switches to discussing the necessity of a Jan. 6 commission that investigates the full events of the day. The billionaire entrepreneur, who has emerged in the GOP field as a conservative firebrand, has made a significant part of his message about exposing the “truth” that the federal government has withheld from its citizens. He has often cited the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol as an example.

In a statement to POLITICO, a spokesperson for Ramaswamy’s campaign said the released audio showed that the quote was taken out of context.

“We are grateful that the Atlantic released the audio after we repeatedly asked them to do so,” spokesperson Tricia McLaughlin said. “The audio clearly demonstrates that Vivek was taken badly out of context and even this small snippet proves that. We continue to encourage the Atlantic to release more of the recording, rather than their carefully selected snippet, so that full context and reality is exposed.”

Ramaswamy has previously questioned the government’s reports on the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. Earlier this month, he said he did not believe the government had told the complete truth.

“I haven’t seen evidence to the contrary, but do I believe everything the government told us about it? Absolutely not,” he said on Aug. 2. “Do I believe the 9/11 Commission? Absolutely not.”

In response to pushback after the interview, the presidential candidate took a personal hit at Collins.

“Hilarious interview with @CNN last night,” Ramaswamy wrote Tuesday on X. “Felt like I was talking to a petulant teenager.”

I think anyone can understand his memory of 1/6 being sharper and the 9/11 not so much. It happens, these candidates are going through a wringer, no matter that it's their choice.

What isn't ok is his not accepting responsibility for a mistake, even if it was lame like, "I guess I really was confused." That would be ok.

AHZ
08-26-2023, 08:08 AM
Not quite ready for Prime Time:

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/22/ramaswamy-scrutiny-9-11-00112302

I think anyone can understand his memory of 1/6 being sharper and the 9/11 not so much. It happens, these candidates are going through a wringer, no matter that it's their choice.

What isn't ok is his not accepting responsibility for a mistake, even if it was lame like, "I guess I really was confused." That would be ok.

he never said there were agents on board planes in 9/11. fake news. he said they were at 1/6.

he was the best candidate on the stage. that's the general concensus.

only never trumpers are still holding a candle for desanctimonius.

Kathianne
08-26-2023, 08:12 AM
he never said there were agents on board planes in 9/11. fake news. he said they were at 1/6.

he was the best candidate on the stage. that's the general concensus.

only never trumpers are still holding a candle for desanctimonius.

He's the R answer to Pete Buttigieg. Knows little, talks most.

AHZ
08-26-2023, 08:15 AM
He's the R answer to Pete Buttigieg. Knows little, talks most.

but the main dirt on him right now is fake news.

it seems there could be a more substantive criticism if he's so awful.

and booty judge is a blithering imbecile.

Kathianne
08-26-2023, 08:22 AM
but the main dirt on him right now is fake news.

it seems there could be a more substantive criticism if he's so awful.

and booty judge is a blithering imbecile.

LOL! When your best 'defense' of someone is name calling others, you know you have a problem.

He will have a chance to turn the narrative at the end of September, if he can gain a modicum of self-control. He certainly doesn't have to defer to anyone, but his condescending schtick fell far short and he didn't seem to realize it. The interview and the spin are just more of the same tone deafness.

AHZ
08-26-2023, 08:26 AM
LOL! When your best 'defense' of someone is name calling others, you know you have a problem.

He will have a chance to turn the narrative at the end of September, if he can gain a modicum of self-control. He certainly doesn't have to defer to anyone, but his condescending schtick fell far short and he didn't seem to realize it. The interview and the spin are just more of the same tone deafness.

what is your criticism of vivek besides calling him a buttygige?

what does that mean to you?

pretend i don't know who booty juge is, now describe your problem with vivek.

Gunny
08-26-2023, 11:28 AM
what is your criticism of vivek besides calling him a buttygige?

what does that mean to you?

pretend i don't know who booty juge is, now describe your problem with vivek.uninformed, conspiracy theorist populist.

AHZ
08-26-2023, 11:32 AM
uninformed, conspiracy theorist populist.

you mean anti-establishment?

hell yes.

that's why he won.

Gunny
08-26-2023, 11:47 AM
you mean anti-establishment?

hell yes.

that's why he won.He didn't "win" anything. It has not gone unnoticed that supporters of Trump also like this guy, who is being compared to Obama. Excellent choice:rolleyes:

AHZ
08-26-2023, 11:54 AM
...this guy, who is being compared to Obama.

yes, an asininity delusionally sculpted in the minds of the "chris christie republicans". A noteworthy contingent.

AHZ
08-26-2023, 12:00 PM
was obama an uneducated, conspiracy theory populist?

Gunny
08-26-2023, 12:12 PM
was obama an uneducated, conspiracy theory populist?Funny you should mention. I can't stand the air that Obama breathes but even he should be insulted at being compared to this turkey.

Black Diamond
08-26-2023, 12:15 PM
He didn't "win" anything. It has not gone unnoticed that supporters of Trump also like this guy, who is being compared to Obama. Excellent choice:rolleyes:

I predict vivek will be the nominee in 2028.

Kathianne
08-28-2023, 11:21 PM
Just like his hero, seems Vivek just always goes down the cheap road. Making fun of Indian name by an Indian? Oh well. DeSantimonious, seems almost a step up-but not. What losers:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ramaswamy-camp-uses-haleys-first-name-attack-has-critics-raising-eyebrows

Ramaswamy camp uses Haley’s first name in attack that has critics raising eyebrowsNikki Haley's 'debate attacks got under his skin,' GOP observer says of her election opponent
By Brianna Herlihy , Paul Steinhauser Fox News
Published August 28, 2023 5:34pm EDT

Haley calls Ramaswamy 'childish' for odd swipe at her ethnic heritage

Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley is hitting back at GOP nomination rival Vivek Ramaswamy, who called her "lying Namrata (sic)," referencing her given Indian name and originally misspelling it on the website.

In an interview with Fox News Digital on Monday, the former two-term South Carolina governor who later served as ambassador to the United Nations said she's "not going to get into the childish name-calling" and that Ramaswamy should "know better than that."

On a new page on the newcomer's campaign website called "TRUTH. Over myth," Ramaswamy, a multi-millionaire biotech entrepreneur, author, and culture wars crusader, attempts to set the record straight on Haley's recent jabs at his foreign policy positions.

One such criticism is Ramaswamy's position on U.S. support to Israel, an accusation leveled by Haley last week during the first GOP presidential nomination debate - and reiterated on Monday at Haley's town hall in Indian Land, South Carolina.

"WRONG. Keep lying, Namrata (sic) Randhawa. The desperation is showing," Ramaswamy's website read earlier today. It has since been updated with the correct spelling for Haley's birth name.

"Nimarata Randhawa" appears to be a reference to Haley's birth name of Indian origin, but it leaves out "Nikki," which is her legal middle name that she goes by.

Ramaswamy, like Haley, is Indian-American.

"I’m not going to get into the childish name-calling or whatever, making fun of my name that he’s doing," Haley told Fox News Digital. "I mean, he of all people should know better than that. But I’ve given up on him knowing better than anything at this point."

"I think we saw the childish, demeaning side of him onstage. I think he’s carrying that out whether it’s on the website or otherwise, but I have no use for it," she continued.

Former ambassador and former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, a 2024 Republican presidential candidate, headlines a town hall in Indian Land, South Carolina on August 28, 2023 (Fox News - Paul Steinhauser)

Asked for comment, a spokesperson for the Ramaswamy campaign told Fox News Digital, "How is he making fun of her name? His name is Vivek Ramaswamy."

Matt Whitlock, a former spokesperson for the National Republican Senatorial Committee, posted on X, formerly Twitter, that Ramaswamy's fact-check website "feels like parody."

"[N]ot sure why using Nikki Haley’s maiden name (spelled wrong) is a rebuttal. But makes clear her debate attacks got under his skin," Whitlock said.

He went on to comment that this type of political attack "usually comes from lunatics (on the left or right) accusing her of whitewashing her identity and hiding her heritage. (Who are too stupid to google it and realize Nikki is her actual birth name)."

Another X user pointed out that "what's even crazier" is that Haley was the only candidate during the debate to properly pronounce "Vivek," which he says rhymes with "cake."

Saat Alety of Fed Hall Policy Advisors wrote on X, "The references to @NikkiHaley's maiden name or first name as pejoratives are bewildering. She's a married woman -- her last name is Haley."

"Nikki is an extremely common name in Punjabi culture - and it's her middle name. Sad to see this from an Indian-American, @VivekRamaswamy," he wrote.

Haley went after Ramaswamy during the debate, saying he has no foreign policy experience and "it shows."

"He wants to hand Ukraine to Russia, he wants to let China eat Taiwan, he wants to go and stop funding Israel. You don’t do that to friends. What you do instead is you have the backs of your friends," Haley said.

Ramaswamy responded, "Our relationship with Israel would never be stronger than by the end of my first term, but it’s not a client relationship, it’s a friendship, and you know what friends do? Friends help each other stand on their own two feet."

"You know what I love about them? I love their border policies, I love their tough-on-crime policies, I love that they have a national identity and an Iron Dome to protect their homeland, so, yes, I want to learn from the friends that we’re supporting," Ramaswamy added.

"No, you want to cut the aid off, and let me tell you, it’s not that Israel needs America, it’s that America needs Israel. They’re on the front line of defense to Iran," Haley responded, drawing applause from the crowd.

Ramaswamy's website says, "By the end of Vivek’s first term, the US-Israel relationship will be deeper and stronger than ever because it won’t be a client relationship, it will be a true friendship."

"The centerpiece of Vivek’s Middle East policy in Year 1 will be to lead "Abraham Accords 2.0" which will fully integrate Israel into the Middle East economy – by adding Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, and Indonesia to the pact which was one of President Trump’s crowning foreign policy achievements," the website says.

AHZ
08-29-2023, 04:57 AM
Just like his hero, seems Vivek just always goes down the cheap road. Making fun of Indian name by an Indian? Oh well. DeSantimonious, seems almost a step up-but not. What losers:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ramaswamy-camp-uses-haleys-first-name-attack-has-critics-raising-eyebrows

but she's a pro-ukraine idiotstick, soo...... no room to talk.

Gunny
08-29-2023, 05:07 PM

Childish. He got owned on stage and this is what he's got? This guy's a joke. Points for Nikki not taking the bait.

Black Diamond
08-29-2023, 05:13 PM
Childish. He got owned on stage and this is what he's got? This guy's a joke. Points for Nikki not taking the bait.

He will be the nominee eventually.

Gunny
08-29-2023, 05:29 PM
He will be the nominee eventually.Twice you've said that. Any particular reason why?

IMO he is both immature and irrational.

Gunny
08-29-2023, 05:34 PM
Not looking all that bright either. He's obviously good at something. He should stick to it.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4177205-ramaswamy-andrea-mitchell-spar-in-testy-interview/

Kathianne
08-29-2023, 07:33 PM
Twice you've said that. Any particular reason why?

IMO he is both immature and irrational.

More than twice. I figure it's either Obama comparison or he likes the attempt at Trump cloning.

Black Diamond
08-29-2023, 09:58 PM
More than twice. I figure it's either Obama comparison or he likes the attempt at Trump cloning.

I remember saying it twice. I don't keep track of which threads Gunny has been in.

Vivek reminds me more of Obama than he does trump.

fj1200
08-29-2023, 10:03 PM
I remember saying it twice. I don't keep track of which threads Gunny has been in.

I think I'd put him more in the Forbes type of run from '96. But Steve Forbes actually knew stuff. Flash in the pan.

Black Diamond
08-29-2023, 10:04 PM
I think I'd put him more in the Forbes type of run from '96. But Steve Forbes actually knew stuff. Flash in the pan.

Didn't he run into some controversy? I want to say it was racial.

fj1200
08-29-2023, 10:12 PM
Didn't he run into some controversy? I want to say it was racial.

Not that I recall. His father was a bit out there for the times, Malcolm Forbes.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-30-2023, 06:31 AM

If he is in anyway like the POS obama, I'd never vote for him to anything but dog-catcher.--Tyr

Gunny
08-30-2023, 08:04 AM

Vivek reminds me more of Obama than he does trump.I don't see the "it" factor. Obama reminded me of "the Rock" (Duane Johnson) when he spoke. He had that quality that mesmerized people regardless the lack of content to what he was saying. Used to piss me off to no end that he would be lying straight to everyone's faces, but he was smiling and saying it in a manner that appealed to the stupid. I couldn't believe people bought his shit.

Ramaswamy has none of that. IMO, he's out of his league.

AHZ
08-30-2023, 08:19 AM
I don't see the "it" factor. Obama reminded me of "the Rock" (Duane Johnson) when he spoke. He had that quality that mesmerized people regardless the lack of content to what he was saying. Used to piss me off to no end that he would be lying straight to everyone's faces, but he was smiling and saying it in a manner that appealed to the stupid. I couldn't believe people bought his shit.

Ramaswamy has none of that. IMO, he's out of his league.

ramaswamy has concrete things he believes and wants to do.

you should recognize the difference between that and the obama/new left style of vomiting glittering generalities.

Gunny
08-30-2023, 08:57 AM
ramaswamy has concrete things he believes and wants to do.

you should recognize the difference between that and the obama/new left style of vomiting glittering generalities.Obama had things he believes and wanted to do. I agreed with his about as much as I do Ramaswamy's.

His circle jerk about certification of the 2020 votes is enough to roll one's eyes. He goes downhill from there.

Gunny
08-30-2023, 04:09 PM
Dumb v Dumber. One cites the UN while the other pulls numbers from his backside. Nobody's got an agenda here:rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/vivek-confronts-msnbcs-mitchell-climate-change-hard-fact-fossil-fuels-prevent-climate-related-deaths

AHZ
08-30-2023, 04:31 PM
Obama had things he believes and wanted to do. I agreed with his about as much as I do Ramaswamy's.

His circle jerk about certification of the 2020 votes is enough to roll one's eyes. He goes downhill from there.

he's right on all that.

pence could have done the right thing.

the news media does not call elections.

fj1200
08-30-2023, 04:32 PM
he's right on all that.

pence could have done the right thing.

the news media does not call elections.

Which was?

AHZ
08-30-2023, 04:37 PM
Which was?

not certify due to unconstitutional activity in many states.

election procedures were changed unconstitutionally based on alleged covid exigencies.

the media does not certify elections.

fj1200
08-30-2023, 04:39 PM
not certify due to unconstitutional activity in many states.

election procedures were changed unconstitutionally based on alleged covid exigencies.

the media does not certify elections.

Based on what legal authority?

AHZ
08-30-2023, 04:43 PM
Based on what legal authority?

the authority of the vice president in such matters.

the senate certifies elections.

fj1200
08-30-2023, 04:45 PM
the authority of the vice president in such matters.

the senate certifies elections.

That's authority he simply doesn't have.

"The president of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates, and the votes shall then be counted"

Gunny
08-30-2023, 04:59 PM
:facepalm99:

AHZ
08-30-2023, 05:05 PM
That's authority he simply doesn't have.

"The president of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates, and the votes shall then be counted"

there is a time for objection and debate, and there is room for rejecting state results.

fj1200
08-30-2023, 05:25 PM
there is a time for objection and debate, and there is room for rejecting state results.

Where?

AHZ
08-30-2023, 05:27 PM
Where?

in the senate

Gunny
08-30-2023, 05:28 PM
Where?Where Trump takes over the Federal government because his ego can't deal with rejection:rolleyes:

fj1200
08-30-2023, 05:31 PM
in the senate

Keep up with the class please. Where does he have Constitutional authority?

AHZ
08-30-2023, 05:34 PM
Where Trump takes over the Federal government because his ego can't deal with rejection:rolleyes:

you're talking about joe biden right now while he cries over new polling on trump.

fj1200
08-31-2023, 06:50 AM
in the senate

Ummm...

Keep up with the class please. Where does he have Constitutional authority?

AHZ
08-31-2023, 06:54 AM
Ummm...

also in the senate.

the media calling it has no role.

and the senate approval process is not a just a rubber stamp that must be used according to how msnbc wants it.

there is a place to not approve it. or why have an approval process?

you can't think good.

fj1200
08-31-2023, 07:04 AM
also in the senate.

the media calling it has no role.

and the senate approval process is not a just a rubber stamp that must be used according to how msnbc wants it.

there is a place to not approve it. or why have an approval process?

you can't think good.

The Constitutional authority for that is???

AHZ
08-31-2023, 07:06 AM
The Constitutional authority for that is???

real.

are you saying there's no constitutional basis for it?

your sophistry rarely contains content.

fj1200
08-31-2023, 07:44 AM
real.

are you saying there's no constitutional basis for it?

your sophistry rarely contains content.

Where does the Constitution spell out VP authority?

AHZ
08-31-2023, 07:55 AM
Where does the Constitution spell out VP authority?

is senate election confirmation a mirage?

fj1200
08-31-2023, 08:52 AM
is senate election confirmation a mirage?

It is what it is as spelled out in the Constitution. Why can't you provide Constitutional authority for your position?

AHZ
08-31-2023, 09:45 AM
It is what it is as spelled out in the Constitution. Why can't you provide Constitutional authority for your position?

I choose not to in light of the fact that nobody is asserting anything different.

fj1200
08-31-2023, 09:48 AM
I choose not to in light of the fact that nobody is asserting anything different.

:laugh: You're not good at this.

Pence had no authority.

AHZ
08-31-2023, 09:50 AM
:laugh: You're not good at this.

Pence had no authority.

yet the senate with the vp as the leader of the senate, does have a right to not certify elections.

fj1200
08-31-2023, 09:58 AM
yet the senate with the vp as the leader of the senate, does have a right to not certify elections.

Incorrect. Legal source: the Constitution.

AHZ
08-31-2023, 09:59 AM
Incorrect. Legal source: the Constitution.

why are they in there voting on certifying elections then?

fj1200
08-31-2023, 10:04 AM
why are they in there voting on certifying elections then?

The Senate doesn't certify, they count.

"The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the Votes shall then be counted."

AHZ
08-31-2023, 10:08 AM
The Senate doesn't certify, they count.

"The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the Votes shall then be counted."

what are they voting for then?

and why is there a chance for objections?

fj1200
08-31-2023, 10:11 AM
what are they voting for then?

and why is there a chance for objections?

They don't vote. They don't have a chance to object.

AHZ
08-31-2023, 10:19 AM
They don't vote. They don't have a chance to object.

there is a chance for both. and both were done on 1/6 in the senate.

you are simply ignorant.

there were objections and there was voting on those objections.

fj1200
08-31-2023, 10:20 AM
there is a chance for both. and both were done on 1/6 in the senate.

you are simply ignorant.

Provide Constitutional authority please.

AHZ
08-31-2023, 10:22 AM
Provide Constitutional authority please.

are you denying there were objections and voting in the senate on 1/6, 2021?

Kathianne
08-31-2023, 10:23 AM
This may help?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2021/politics/congress-electoral-college-count-tracker/

AHZ
08-31-2023, 10:25 AM
This may help?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2021/politics/congress-electoral-college-count-tracker/

yes.

there is a chance for objections, and there is chance for voting on those objections. and both happened on 1/6.

'Republican objections to some states did not prevail, but did succeed in drawing out a process that is usually a formality '

fj1200
08-31-2023, 10:27 AM
are you denying there were objections and voting in the senate on 1/6, 2021?

Nope. Provide Constitutional authority for the basis of their objections please.

Kathianne
08-31-2023, 10:33 AM
Again, some reference may help. Actual research, versus just repeating what one has been told, seems difficult for some. So, here is the second of two cheat sites to help you prove your point:

https://ballotpedia.org/Can_members_of_Congress_object_to_Electoral_Colleg e_results%3F_(2020)

AHZ
08-31-2023, 10:33 AM
Nope. Provide Constitutional authority for the basis of their objections please.

no thanks.

I was only referring to the fact of there being a chance for objections in the process, not the constitutionality of any specific objection.

Now you're doing sophistry again.

Kathianne
08-31-2023, 10:34 AM
no thanks.

I was only referring to the fact of there being a chance for objections in the process, not the constitutionality of any specific objection.

No, he's doing 'constitution facts' again.

No provisions for suspending the constitution either.

AHZ
08-31-2023, 10:34 AM
No, he's doing 'constitution facts' again.

No provisions for suspending the constitution either.

he seems to have no grip on the process whatsoever, being unaware of the objections or the voting on them.

is it your understanding that the senate certification process is unconstitutional?

Kathianne
08-31-2023, 10:38 AM
he seems to have no grip on the process whatsoever, being unaware of the objections or the voting on them.

is it your understanding that the senate certification process is unconstitutional?My position as I've made quite clear in very few posts is that you need to read a bit. I know, big ask.

fj1200
08-31-2023, 10:39 AM
no thanks.

So that would be admittance that Pence really had not choice. Would you like to amend your previous statement?

You probably won't because you're such a hack. You could have at least referenced the Electoral Count Act of 1787. Surely your whackadoodle sites from which your marching orders come could have cheat-sheeted you that way.

AHZ
08-31-2023, 10:41 AM
My position as I've made quite clear in very few posts is that you need to read a bit. I know, big ask.

apparently im the only person who knows about the senate confirmation process.

I'd say i'm a step ahead of the current thread participants.

fj1200
08-31-2023, 10:42 AM
apparently im the only person who knows about the senate confirmation process.

I'd say i'm a step ahead of the current thread participants.

The discussion is Pence's authority, not the process.

AHZ
08-31-2023, 10:43 AM
So that would be admittance that Pence really had not choice. Would you like to amend your previous statement?

You probably won't because you're such a hack. You could have at least referenced the Electoral Count Act of 1787. Surely your whackadoodle sites from which your marching orders come could have cheat-sheeted you that way.

I might admit that if you admit there is a chance for objections and voting on those objections.

will you?

Kathianne
08-31-2023, 10:44 AM

Something noticed over time, those most secure with their answers to questions or assertion of facts, come from the same persons that often say, 'I may have got that one wrong, found this...' or 'mixed up my facts, my bad, should have checked...' etc.

No one is always right, but 'smart' more often means a bit of 'work' or 'time' or reading/research' as opposed to God given ability.

fj1200
08-31-2023, 10:45 AM
I might admit that if you admit there is a chance for objections and voting on those objections.

will you?

I know what happened on Jan 6. I know what the Constitution says. I know what the ECA of 1787 says.

They may object and they may vote but the Constitution is supreme. Pence had no authority.

You asked if I denied what they did on Jan 6 and I said no. Your turn.

AHZ
08-31-2023, 10:49 AM
Something noticed over time, those most secure with their answers to questions or assertion of facts, come from the same persons that often say, 'I may have got that one wrong, found this...' or 'mixed up my facts, my bad, should have checked...' etc.

so is fj wrong about there being objections and voting on those objections? should he admit it?

No one is always right, but 'smart' more often means a bit of 'work' or 'time' or reading/research' as opposed to God given ability.

This is what stupid people say. pure cope.

AHZ
08-31-2023, 10:51 AM
I know what happened on Jan 6. I know what the Constitution says. I know what the ECA of 1787 says.

They may object and they may vote but the Constitution is supreme. Pence had no authority.

You asked if I denied what they did on Jan 6 and I said no. Your turn.

nobody said the constitution isn't supreme.

you still have not claimed what they did wasn't constitutional. lacking real disagreement, I save energy.

fj1200
08-31-2023, 10:52 AM
so is fj wrong about there being objections and voting on those objections? should he admit it?

What was I wrong about? Post 57? The reference was the Constitution.

Kathianne
08-31-2023, 10:52 AM

:laugh2:

Mirror for you.

fj1200
08-31-2023, 10:55 AM
nobody said the constitution isn't supreme.

you still have not claimed what they did wasn't constitutional. lacking real disagreement, I save energy.

You're saying the Constitution isn't supreme when you claim that Pence had authority he simply doesn't have.

They could have all done the macarena to confirm their objection or certification per the ECA of 1887 but them doing it doesn't change the underlying question. You know, the one you won't answer.

You're not good at this. At all.

AHZ
08-31-2023, 10:56 AM
What was I wrong about? Post 57? The reference was the Constitution.

you said there was no voting. only counting.

Kathianne
08-31-2023, 10:59 AM
You're saying the Constitution isn't supreme when you claim that Pence had authority he simply doesn't have.

They could have all done the macarena to confirm their objection or certification per the ECA of 1887 but them doing it doesn't change the underlying question. You know, the one you won't answer.

Again, populism on display. 'Own facts, share with other low information folks, make fun of anyone who doesn't agree'. 'Low energy.' 'funny name inserted here.' 'Insert rhetorical questions here.'

fj1200
08-31-2023, 11:00 AM
you said there was no voting. only counting.

I tried.

Did Pence have authority? That's the real question. Do you think the ECA is Constitutional?

AHZ
08-31-2023, 11:06 AM

The vp could the whole thing aside on 1/6, 2021.

that's why was the eca was updated soon after 1/6, 2021.

Lawmakers Move to Clarify Vice President’s Role in Certifying Presidential Election Results
https://www.wsj.com/articles/lawmakers-move-to-clarify-vice-presidents-role-in-certifying-presidential-election-results-11658345720

Kathianne
08-31-2023, 11:09 AM

Lawmakers Move to Clarify Vice President’s Role in Certifying Presidential Election Results

https://www.wsj.com/articles/lawmakers-move-to-clarify-vice-presidents-role-in-certifying-presidential-election-results-11658345720

Reading impediment may be the problem? Comprehension issues?

That Trump convinced through lies what was legal and not, the act needed clarification, so the craziness could not be repeated. That was the bottom line here. It was clarification, not change.

AHZ
08-31-2023, 11:11 AM
Reading impediment may be the problem? Comprehension issues?

That Trump convinced through lies what was legal and not, the act needed clarification, so the craziness could not be repeated. That was the bottom line here. It was clarification, not change.

right.

that's why they didnt immediately pass a law to change it.:cool:

Kathianne
08-31-2023, 11:13 AM
right.

that's why they didnt immediately pass a law to change it.:cool:

Again, ignorance of system doesn't work well for you. By design, complicated. Feel free to read Federalist papers to see why.

fj1200
08-31-2023, 11:14 AM

Incorrect. Source: ECA 1787

AHZ
08-31-2023, 11:17 AM
Again, ignorance of system doesn't work well for you. By design, complicated. Feel free to read Federalist papers to see why.

right.

I know.

they passed a law immediately because there WASN'T a vp loophole.

fj1200
08-31-2023, 11:50 AM
right.

I know.

they passed a law immediately because there WASN'T a vp loophole.

Why did Gohmert file suit to specifically give Pence authority if he didn't have it already?
https://news.yahoo.com/rep-gohmert-sues-pence-last-192151675.html

Why does the ECA specifically remove power from the VP who may have a vested interest in the outcome?

The ECA’s procedural provisions have two purposes. The first is tofacilitate an expeditious meeting so that difficulties in electoral vote countscan be resolved, and a new President elected, before the current President’sterm ends.566 The second is to drain away as much power as possible from the Senate President, whom the ECA appoints to preside at the jointsession when Congress counts the votes.
http://www.floridalawreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Siegel-BOOK.pdf

AHZ
08-31-2023, 12:06 PM
Why did Gohmert file suit to specifically give Pence authority if he didn't have it already?

Why does the ECA specifically remove power from the VP who may have a vested interest in the outcome?

http://www.floridalawreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Siegel-BOOK.pdf

Right and they passed a new law because of no reason.

thats what I'm saying.

fj1200
08-31-2023, 12:07 PM
Right and they passed a new law because of no reason.

thats what I'm saying.

There was a reason. What you're really saying is that you just refuse to see it.

Are your handlers getting close to firing you?

AHZ
08-31-2023, 12:09 PM
There was a reason. What you're really saying is that you just refuse to see it.

Are your handlers getting close to firing you?

I work for jesus.

fj1200
08-31-2023, 12:12 PM
I work for jesus.

A. I would dispute that, and 2, the question remains.

AHZ
08-31-2023, 12:26 PM
A. I would dispute that, and 2, the question remains.

I thought i was fired a couple times.

I thought i was alone.

there was only one set of tracks.

Then i realized that was jesus carrying me.

It blew my mind, bro.

fj1200
08-31-2023, 12:27 PM
There's hope and grace for us all.

AHZ
08-31-2023, 12:34 PM
There's hope and grace for us all.

Amen-Rah!
:boobies:

Gunny
08-31-2023, 05:18 PM

http://www.floridalawreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Siegel-BOOK.pdfI think they passed a law for no reason. Pence never had the authority and it's clear he didn't. The overreaction from the nitwit Dems was just jumping at their own shadows, IMO.

fj1200
08-31-2023, 05:37 PM
I think they passed a law for no reason. Pence never had the authority and it's clear he didn't. The overreaction from the nitwit Dems was just jumping at their own shadows, IMO.

Essentially. It's amazing those who think otherwise.

AHZ
08-31-2023, 06:11 PM
yes. of course they passed a law for no reason. that's what i was saying.

fj1200
09-01-2023, 06:04 AM
yes. of course they passed a law for no reason. that's what i was saying.

Is that what you need to tell yourself?

AHZ
09-01-2023, 06:12 AM
Is that what you need to tell yourself?

Gunny also said they passed a law for no reason.

anyone who thinks otherwise is just a crackpot.

fj1200
09-01-2023, 06:26 AM
Gunny also said they passed a law for no reason.

anyone who thinks otherwise is just a crackpot.

Except that you were utterly wrong about the central point that you raised. And Congress passes a lot of laws for no reason, it's what they do.

AHZ
09-01-2023, 06:56 AM
Except that you were utterly wrong about the central point that you raised. And Congress passes a lot of laws for no reason, it's what they do.

I disagree.

You said there was no objecting and no voting in the certification process.

that's what was utterly wrong.

fj1200
09-01-2023, 07:30 AM
I disagree.

You said there was no objecting and no voting in the certification process.

that's what was utterly wrong.

Uh huh. Repeat after me: Pence had no authority to reject any election results.

BTW, where do you get your information? You should alert them to your important new knowledge.

AHZ
09-01-2023, 07:33 AM
Uh huh. Repeat after me: Pence had no authority to reject any election results.

BTW, where do you get your information? You should alert them to your important new knowledge.

of course he did.

fj1200
09-01-2023, 07:37 AM
of course he did.

:laugh: You're a hack.

Gunny
09-01-2023, 01:38 PM
of course he did.None. What part of "count and certify" eludes your inability to process the simple? There's no "pick and choose" in there.

AHZ
09-01-2023, 02:06 PM
None. What part of "count and certify" eludes your inability to process the simple? There's no "pick and choose" in there.

what does certify mean?

certify means also the option to not certify.

that's why there's a whole process.

it's not just an empty ritual.

the media doesn't call elections.

senators were forced to recant their objections on 1/6 by deep state hammerheads.

fj1200
09-02-2023, 09:13 AM
Populists: message > facts

Gunny
09-02-2023, 09:59 AM
what does certify mean?

certify means also the option to not certify.

that's why there's a whole process.

it's not just an empty ritual.

the media doesn't call elections.

senators were forced to recant their objections on 1/6 by deep state hammerheads.You have hard enough time with the English language without trying to play semantics with me :rolleyes:

He received the proper electoral votes from the REAL State electors, counted them to ensure all were accounted for and certified such is correct. NOTHING in the law states the VP can go cowboying off on his own disenfranchising voters.

Don't like the system? Change it using the correct process. Usurping its authority after the fact is going to fly just about as far as it has, and has been nothing but a gift for the dems.

You and your boy need to learn to engage your damned brains before running off at the suck:rolleyes:

AHZ
09-02-2023, 11:39 AM
You have hard enough time with the English language without trying to play semantics with me :rolleyes:

He received the proper electoral votes from the REAL State electors, counted them to ensure all were accounted for and certified such is correct. NOTHING in the law states the VP can go cowboying off on his own disenfranchising voters.

Don't like the system? Change it using the correct process. Usurping its authority after the fact is going to fly just about as far as it has, and has been nothing but a gift for the dems.

You and your boy need to learn to engage your damned brains before running off at the suck:rolleyes:

and there is a space for objections from senators. objections were made but then they pulled the pin on operation frame maga. and then they forced senators to recant their objections.

the senate could have stopped the steal. that's why they are failures.

Kathianne
09-02-2023, 12:25 PM
and there is a space for objections from senators. objections were made but then they pulled the pin on operation frame maga. and then they forced senators to recant their objections.

Not that there is anything, anyone, (other than Trump) could say for you to see that your facts aren't, here's what Tim Scott said the day before 1/6/20. This is not an anti-Trump person. This is not a vindictive person, just an honest man:

https://www.scott.senate.gov/media-center/press-releases/senator-tim-scott-statement-on-january-6-joint-session-of-congress

fj1200
09-02-2023, 12:58 PM

You choose to remain ignorant, the worst type of ignorance; willful.

AHZ
09-02-2023, 01:25 PM
Not that there is anything, anyone, (other than Trump) could say for you to see that your facts aren't, here's what Tim Scott said the day before 1/6/20. This is not an anti-Trump person. This is not a vindictive person, just an honest man:

https://www.scott.senate.gov/media-center/press-releases/senator-tim-scott-statement-on-january-6-joint-session-of-congress

he's a douche-nozzle.

fj1200
09-02-2023, 01:33 PM
Populism: Fealty to a different elitist A$$.

Gunny
09-02-2023, 01:33 PM
You choose to remain ignorant, the worst type of ignorance; willful.
Willful ignorance is the polite way to say "stupid". Just sayin'

fj1200
09-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Willful ignorance is the polite way to say "stupid". Just sayin'

:sshhhh: I'm trying not to get thread banned. :slap:

AHZ
09-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Populism: Fealty to a different elitist A$$.

that's not it.

it's generally just a concern for regular people as a opposed to those invested heavily in multinational corporations and care little how country conditions are perverted by corrupt business state collusion.

Gunny
09-02-2023, 01:38 PM
that's not it.

it's generally just a concern for regular people as a opposed to those invested heavily in multinational corporations and care little how country conditions are perverted by corrupt business state collusion.
:lmao:
What would YOU know about "regular people?
:lmao:

fj1200
09-02-2023, 01:39 PM
that's not it.

it's generally just a concern for regular people as a opposed to those invested heavily in multinational corporations, and care little how country conditions are perverted by corrupt business state collusion.

I've got it right. I know what you say and then I know where it leads because, history. But I do see that you've been very helpful in my fine tuning of arguments about the evils of populism.

Kathianne
09-02-2023, 01:44 PM
:sshhhh: I'm trying not to get thread banned. :slap:

LOL! Warning 1. ;)

AHZ
09-02-2023, 01:45 PM
I've got it right. I know what you say and then I know where it leads because, history. But I do see that you've been very helpful in my fine tuning of arguments about the evils of populism.

what are the evils of populism?

is there a list?

populism is not communism, as communism is a faux populism which only serves to concentrate power.

basic individual morality is populist, as we actually do all benefit from a maximally trusting society.

Gunny
09-02-2023, 01:49 PM

is there a list?

populism is not communism, as communism is a faux populism which only serves to concentrate power.

basic individual morality is populist, as we actually do all benefit from a maximally trusting society.

Homework:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?72272-Populism-Good-or-Bad&highlight=populism

fj1200
09-02-2023, 02:00 PM

is there a list?

\/ Besides, you keep focusing on the beginnings of populism. The danger is where it leads.

Homework:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?72272-Populism-Good-or-Bad&highlight=populism

AHZ
09-02-2023, 02:16 PM
Homework:

thats wrong from post 1.

it does have a core ideology.

next.

Gunny
09-03-2023, 12:36 PM
thats wrong from post 1.

next.

You are the one who is wrong. The three corps concepts that represent populism do not include any specific ideology. Which people is subjective. What "which people" oppose is subjective. The "general will of the people" is subjective to "which people" want what.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/populism

excerpt:
In its contemporary understanding, however, populism is most often associated with an authoritarian (https://www.britannica.com/topic/authoritarianism) form of politics. Populist politics, following this definition, revolve around charismatic (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/charismatic) leaders who appeal to and claim to embody the will of the people in order to consolidate their own power. In this personalized form of politics, political parties (https://www.britannica.com/topic/political-party) lose their importance, and elections (https://www.britannica.com/topic/election-political-science) serve to confirm the leader’s authority rather than reflect the different allegiances (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/allegiances) of the people.

https://kpu.pressbooks.pub/political-ideologies/chapter/9-1-core-concepts-and-themes/excerpt:

There are three core concepts that comprise populism as an ideology: the ‘pure people’, the ‘corrupt elite’, and the ‘general will’.

Stop being lazy. You don't even know what you are talking about and refuse to even bother to learn even when the information is presented to you.

fj1200
09-03-2023, 12:53 PM
thats wrong from post 1.

next.

You apparently don't know how discussion works or the Debating of Policy as it were. Part of the point was what is it? and is it good or bad? You're more than welcome to try and defend populism and define its core ideology. The thread awaits.

AHZ
09-03-2023, 06:03 PM
You are the one who is wrong. The three corps concepts that represent populism do not include any specific ideology. Which people is subjective. What "which people" oppose is subjective. The "general will of the people" is subjective to "which people" want what.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/populism

excerpt:

https://kpu.pressbooks.pub/political-ideologies/chapter/9-1-core-concepts-and-themes/excerpt:

Stop being lazy. You don't even know what you are talking about and refuse to even bother to learn even when the information is presented to you.

there is populism running through all societies.

it's the poor and powerless versus the rich and powerful, throughout time, everywhere.

ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2023, 10:50 AM
He didn't "win" anything. It has not gone unnoticed that supporters of Trump also like this guy, who is being compared to Obama. Excellent choice:rolleyes:

Since when did being compared to corrupt obama (Soros's puppet) become a positive?
I can only see as a damn very huge negative unless one is a demorat...-Tyr

AHZ
09-04-2023, 11:01 AM
You apparently don't know how discussion works or the Debating of Policy as it were. Part of the point was what is it? and is it good or bad? You're more than welcome to try and defend populism and define its core ideology. The thread awaits.

it's about giving two shits about regular people instead of thinking the rich and powerful should control every aspect of society and that they wouldn't use that power to favor themseves, and thinking that all their elitist bullshit is thoughful and true.

it's good.

it saves us from totalitarianism and genocide, both of which elitist dickholes end up thinking are cool.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2023, 11:17 AM

it's the poor and powerless versus the rich and powerful, throughout time, everywhere.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Yes, but that quoted verse is religious. Demorats do not give a damn about anything religious.
Remember they think the Bible is a book of fairy tales. I learned long ago to not bring Christianity into a political discussion.
This nation thanks to government and mainstream media works faithfully against Christianity.

Gunny
09-04-2023, 12:12 PM

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. "Through all societies" is irrelevant to whether or not populism is good or bad. The notion that blacks and women were inferior to white men ran throughout all societies for centuries and in some places still does. Good or bad?

Try learning about what you are talking about and who you are talking to before running your suck and spewing meaningless nothings.

Gunny
09-04-2023, 12:13 PM
Since when did being compared to corrupt obama (Soros's puppet) become a positive?
I can only see as a damn very huge negative unless one is a demorat...-Tyr

Have to ask that of whoever stated it. I compared Ramaswamy to Trump.

Kathianne
09-04-2023, 12:20 PM

I'm pretty sure I was first to compare Vivek with Obama and not in any good way. He doesn't do "sincere" as well as Obama, but he's got the smile and talk down to a "T".

Gunny
09-04-2023, 12:41 PM
I'm pretty sure I was first to compare Vivek with Obama and not in any good way. He doesn't do "sincere" as well as Obama, but he's got the smile and talk down to a "T".

A smile and some empty talk. An arrogant, egocentric selling to the people how he relates to them from his ivory tower.

AHZ
09-04-2023, 02:06 PM
A smile and some empty talk. An arrogant, egocentric selling to the people how he relates to them from his ivory tower.
it's like you've never actually heard the man.:clap:

Black Diamond
09-04-2023, 03:13 PM

The vibe vivek gives off is similar to Obamas. The politics are different.

And They both come off as "true Believers "

Black Diamond
09-04-2023, 03:14 PM

You were. Then I saw it for myself.

Gunny
09-04-2023, 04:02 PM
You were. Then I saw it for myself.Well, to be honest, greasy car salesman was my first impression :laugh:

fj1200
09-04-2023, 05:04 PM
it's about giving two shits about regular people instead of thinking the rich and powerful should control every aspect of society and that they wouldn't use that power to favor themseves, and thinking that all their elitist bullshit is thoughful and true.

it's good.

it saves us from totalitarianism and genocide, both of which elitist dickholes end up thinking are cool.

You may think you know what populism is but it is really without definition. Do you know how many times populism has led to totalitarianism and genocide? More than once. Populism has no core beliefs so populists have no idea where to stop therefore populism is evil.

I can think elites are morons and still have not a populist bone in my body.

AHZ
09-05-2023, 02:40 AM
You may think you know what populism is but it is really without definition. Do you know how many times populism has led to totalitarianism and genocide? More than once. Populism has no core beliefs so populists have no idea where to stop therefore populism is evil.

I can think elites are morons and still have not a populist bone in my body.

populism, noun

1. a political philosophy supporting the rights and power of the people in their stuggle against the priveliged elite.

you're all in a tizzy over something simple.

1. A political philosophy supporting the rights and power of the people in their struggle against the privileged elite.

Kathianne
09-05-2023, 05:03 AM
populism, noun

1. a political philosophy supporting the rights and power of the people in their stuggle against the priveliged elite.

1. A political philosophy supporting the rights and power of the people in their struggle against the privileged elite.

If you were as you project, you'd be trying to simplify the chaotic for the masses or make the very complex, simple appearing. It's not.

https://www.google.com/search?q=populism+definition+us+history&rlz=1C1KGNW_enUS840US840&oq=populism+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqBwgDEAAYgAQyBggAEEUYOTINCAEQAB iDARixAxiABDIHCAIQABiABDIHCAMQABiABDINCAQQABiDARix AxiABDIHCAUQABiABDIHCAYQABiABDIHCAcQABiABDIHCAgQAB iABDIHCAkQABiABNIBCTE0MTE2ajBqN6gCALACAA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=populist+leaders&sca_esv=562704264&rlz=1C1KGNW_enUS840US840&sxsrf=AB5stBiHhDVvTTzP2KmosWs3N7t9Zo-VAw%3A1693908001818&ei=Ifz2ZJnJMdPykPIPotOG8AE&oq=populism+definition+us+history&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiHnBvcHVsaXNtIGRlZmluaXRp b24gdXMgaGlzdG9yeSoCCAQyChAAGEcY1gQYsAMyChAAGEcY1g QYsAMyChAAGEcY1gQYsAMyChAAGEcY1gQYsAMyChAAGEcY1gQY sAMyChAAGEcY1gQYsAMyChAAGEcY1gQYsAMyChAAGEcY1gQYsA NIxzFQAFgAcAF4AZABAJgBAKABAKoBALgBAcgBAOIDBBgAIEGI BgGQBgg&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

AHZ
09-05-2023, 05:32 AM
If you were as you project, you'd be trying to simplify the chaotic for the masses or make the very complex, simple appearing. It's not.

https://www.google.com/search?q=populism+definition+us+history&rlz=1C1KGNW_enUS840US840&oq=populism+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqBwgDEAAYgAQyBggAEEUYOTINCAEQAB iDARixAxiABDIHCAIQABiABDIHCAMQABiABDINCAQQABiDARix AxiABDIHCAUQABiABDIHCAYQABiABDIHCAcQABiABDIHCAgQAB iABDIHCAkQABiABNIBCTE0MTE2ajBqN6gCALACAA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=populist+leaders&sca_esv=562704264&rlz=1C1KGNW_enUS840US840&sxsrf=AB5stBiHhDVvTTzP2KmosWs3N7t9Zo-VAw%3A1693908001818&ei=Ifz2ZJnJMdPykPIPotOG8AE&oq=populism+definition+us+history&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiHnBvcHVsaXNtIGRlZmluaXRp b24gdXMgaGlzdG9yeSoCCAQyChAAGEcY1gQYsAMyChAAGEcY1g QYsAMyChAAGEcY1gQYsAMyChAAGEcY1gQYsAMyChAAGEcY1gQY sAMyChAAGEcY1gQYsAMyChAAGEcY1gQYsAMyChAAGEcY1gQYsA NIxzFQAFgAcAF4AZABAJgBAKABAKoBALgBAcgBAOIDBBgAIEGI BgGQBgg&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

this is anti-human propaganda created by eugenics elitists.

thanks.

fj1200
09-05-2023, 07:20 AM
populism, noun

You're ignorant as to the history of populism. I've added that to the list.

AHZ
09-05-2023, 09:11 AM
You're ignorant as to the history of populism. I've added that to the list.

did unions help create the middle class?

fj1200
09-05-2023, 09:50 AM
did unions help create the middle class?

Now this thread is about unions? Did they?

Do all populists have ADD?

AHZ
09-05-2023, 10:01 AM
Now this thread is about unions? Did they?

Do all populists have ADD?

I'm trying assess your exact level of economic ignorance.

fj1200
09-05-2023, 11:40 AM
I'm trying assess your exact level of economic ignorance.

Trust me, you far exceed my ignorance. ;)

Kathianne
09-05-2023, 11:42 AM
Trust me, you far exceed my ignorance. ;)

He exceeds my level, which is a real feat.

Gunny
09-05-2023, 01:29 PM
I'm trying assess your exact level of economic ignorance.YOU trying to assess FJ's level of economic ignorance? Righty-O Mr Tariff :laugh2:

AHZ
09-05-2023, 03:36 PM
YOU trying to assess FJ's level of economic ignorance? Righty-O Mr Tariff :laugh2:

the final assessment is coming for us all.

Gunny
09-05-2023, 04:39 PM
the final assessment is coming for us all.Not by you.

AHZ
09-05-2023, 04:41 PM
Not by you.

but morality is rational.

Gunny
09-05-2023, 04:53 PM
but morality is rational.You can stop your trolling or everyone's getting a vacation from you.

AHZ
09-05-2023, 04:54 PM
You can stop your trolling or everyone's getting a vacation from you.

its not trolling in a serious discussion of morality being rational to say that morality is rational.

but do whatever you want. face the shame of your smallness.

abusing your mod powers will always keep you small.

Gunny
09-05-2023, 04:58 PM
its not trolling in a serious discussion of morality being rational to say that morality is rational.

but do whatever you want. face the shame of your smallness.Save the stupid for someone you haven't worn it out on.

Kathianne
09-05-2023, 05:10 PM

but do whatever you want. face the shame of your smallness.

abusing your mod powers will always keep you small.

You didn't read the rules as advised. Last warning for longer ban.

Kathianne
09-05-2023, 05:11 PM
You didn't read the rules as advised. Last warning for longer ban.

Closed thread