PDA

View Full Version : Maybe More Like Trump? He IS 38 Years Old

Kathianne
08-26-2023, 04:32 PM
Republican? Democrat? Vote? or Not?

If I want to run, I've the $$$! Out of my way!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/gop-presidential-candidate-vivek-ramaswamy-unaffiliated-voter-records-rcna101827

GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy is an 'unaffiliated' voter, records showVoting records in Ohio also show that Ramaswamy didn't vote in the state's primary elections in 2022 and 2023.

Aug. 25, 2023, 2:55 PM MST
By Dareh Gregorian

Vivek Ramaswamy is one of the highest-profile candidates seeking the GOP presidential nomination, but he has not voted in a Republican primary recently enough to be affiliated with the party in his home state's voting records.

Ramaswamy, 38, is listed as an "unaffiliated" voter in Franklin County, Ohio, where he's been registered to vote since November 2021, after he moved to Columbus.

The biotech multimillionaire has described himself as being a “libertarian freestyler” in college.

He's said he voted for a Libertarian in the 2004 presidential election, but did not vote in 2008, 2012 or 2016, according to Reuters, and has contributed to both Republican and Democratic candidates. He brushed past a question about his sparse voting history during Wednesday's GOP presidential debate.

Ramaswamy said he went on to become a "hardcore" Trump supporter and voted for him in 2020.

In order to be listed as affiliated with a party in Ohio, a voter has to request that party's ballot during primaries.

According to voting records first posted by an account called Ohio Legislative Watch on X, the website formerly known as Twitter, Ramaswamy did not vote in the Ohio state primaries last year. The records, which NBC News has independently reviewed, also show "no history recorded" in the primary held this past May.

Ramaswamy did vote in the Aug. 8 special election for a Republican-backed ballot measure that would have made it harder to change the state's constitution ahead of an effort later this year to enshrine abortion rights. He also voted in the 2021 and 2022 general elections, records show.

Ramaswamy's campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Ramaswamy, who declared his presidential candidacy this past February, has previously defended his failure to vote in his younger days, telling Sean Hannity he hadn't then because he was "a jaded person in my twenties."

Black Diamond
08-26-2023, 05:26 PM
Make enough noise so people remember you in 2028.

Black Diamond
08-26-2023, 05:31 PM
Make enough noise so people remember you in 2028.

Or hope trump isn't on the ballot for whatever reason or hope trump picks you for veep

The last one is the least likely to happen imo

Gunny
08-26-2023, 05:37 PM
Republican? Democrat? Vote? or Not?

If I want to run, I've the $$$! Out of my way!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/gop-presidential-candidate-vivek-ramaswamy-unaffiliated-voter-records-rcna101827IMO, the Republican party attracts people with money like Trump and Ramaswamy because it is weak. Dumb as they are, cracking the united Dem nut would be a lot harder.

Not that I think it would be that much harder, but one would have to speak leftard and the only way one can go outside party belief is if one goes left. The Republicans on the other hand well let any Democrat roll in and claim to be a conservative.

fj1200
08-27-2023, 12:34 PM
Or hope trump isn't on the ballot for whatever reason or hope trump picks you for veep

The last one is the least likely to happen imo

Not so sure about that. What Republican with integrity would accept the role?

Kathianne
08-27-2023, 12:37 PM

Something the core knows but ignores; most Conservatives really don't like Trump, they fear the populists that support him and his likely 3rs party threats.

fj1200
08-27-2023, 03:16 PM
Ramaswamy breaks with GOP candidates, says Pence missed ‘historic opportunity’ on Jan. 6 (https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/4173624-ramaswamy-breaks-with-gop-candidates-says-pence-missed-historic-opportunity-on-jan-6/)

“I would have done it very differently,” Ramaswamy said when asked whether Pence did the right thing. “I think that there was a historic opportunity that he missed to reunite this country in that window.”
“What I would have said is, this is a moment for a true national consensus where there’s two elements of what’s required for a functioning democracy in America. One is secure elections, and the second is a peaceful transfer of power. When those things come into conflict, that’s an opportunity for heroism. Here’s what I would have said, we need single-day voting on Election Day. We need paper ballots, and we need government-issued ID matching the voter file. And if we achieve that, then we have achieved victory, and we should not have any further complaint about election integrity,” Ramaswamy said.

That's kind of a nothing answer and would have done nothing to assuage the man-child and his delusions.

Black Diamond
08-27-2023, 03:27 PM

You're talking about politicians right ?

fj1200
08-27-2023, 03:29 PM
You're talking about politicians right ?

:chortle: :chortle:

All things being relative.

icansayit
08-27-2023, 03:58 PM
I guess the Pre-school Diploma didn't prove it. So this should.

https://icansayit.com/icsi/TDS GOOD.png

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2023, 05:33 PM
I guess the Pre-school Diploma didn't prove it. So this should.

Some people with the bad TDS should be pitied, imho.
Why? Well I believe those few are just that damn stupid and gulllible.
As for the others--ffkk them!--:saluting2:--Tyr

Kathianne
08-27-2023, 07:53 PM
Some people with the bad TDS should be pitied, imho.
Why? Well I believe those few are just that damn stupid and gulllible.
As for the others--ffkk them!--:saluting2:--Tyr
Define TDS, please.

icansayit
08-27-2023, 08:19 PM
Define TDS, please.

For your reading pleasure.

Kathianne
08-27-2023, 09:51 PM
For your reading pleasure.

FYI Not liking or not voting for him is NOT derangement. Saying something like, " He's not the president." Doing something like tearing up the SOTU address is derangement. Your lame name calling is not lame alone, but also wrong, as wrong as wrong can be.

We have every right to loathe him, to dislike him, to never vote for him and say these things over and over. JUST LIKE he has every right to question the last election. He doesn't have the right to send false electors-IF HE DID-as you repeatedly say, 'innocent until proven guilty' and I for one, agree with you. We all have our first amendment rights. I don't have the right to threaten him or try and do actual harm.

Derangement is more than you've been alluding to for a long while. The last two memes were two more too many.

icansayit
08-27-2023, 11:44 PM
FYI Not liking or not voting for him is NOT derangement. Saying something like, " He's not the president." Doing something like tearing up the SOTU address is derangement. Your lame name calling is not lame alone, but also wrong, as wrong as wrong can be.

We have every right to loathe him, to dislike him, to never vote for him and say these things over and over. JUST LIKE he has every right to question the last election. He doesn't have the right to send false electors-IF HE DID-as you repeatedly say, 'innocent until proven guilty' and I for one, agree with you. We all have our first amendment rights. I don't have the right to threaten him or try and do actual harm.

Derangement is more than you've been alluding to for a long while. The last two memes were two more too many.

Like you. I have every right to like him, admire him, and vote for him. Remember the 1st Amendment works for ALL OF US?

Kathianne
08-27-2023, 11:50 PM
Like you. I have every right to like him, admire him, and vote for him. Remember the 1st Amendment works for ALL OF US?

Of course you do. Then again, I was not calling you names. No one is posting memes in response to your posts. Certainly don't go mentioning you in posts outside of responding to you.

You choose to act like people ignore you, but you are plain nasty to many. Ignoring is being nice.

icansayit
08-28-2023, 01:22 AM
Of course you do. Then again, I was not calling you names. No one is posting memes in response to your posts. Certainly don't go mentioning you in posts outside of responding to you.

You choose to act like people ignore you, but you are plain nasty to many. Ignoring is being nice.

It's called FREE SPEECH whether it's nasty, offends, insults or make feelings hurt. MEMES work better for me

since (as you said) Ignoring is being nice. Sorry you feel that way. On the other hand. What else could I expect?

AHZ
08-28-2023, 06:32 AM
Define TDS, please.

Trump Derangement Syndrome
:dance::dance::dance::clap::clap::clap:

AHZ
08-28-2023, 06:36 AM
IMO, the Republican party attracts people with money like Trump and Ramaswamy because it is weak. Dumb as they are, cracking the united Dem nut would be a lot harder.

Not that I think it would be that much harder, but one would have to speak leftard and the only way one can go outside party belief is if one goes left. The Republicans on the other hand well let any Democrat roll in and claim to be a conservative.

hopefully republicans will stay nothing like the dem tough nut totalitarians.

republican big tent is a feature not a bug.

Kathianne
08-28-2023, 06:59 AM
It's called FREE SPEECH whether it's nasty, offends, insults or make feelings hurt. MEMES work better for me

since (as you said) Ignoring is being nice. Sorry you feel that way. On the other hand. What else could I expect?

Touche. You're right, no more ignoring the many stupid posts because you whine You're being picked on for being old or not considered smart by some here.

Nope. Pretty much folks here know you're well versed in many tech skills and that you had a long, distinguished career in service. For that you deserved not being harassed for so many anal related memes that literally have stunk up many a thread for years; you're the only one that found that very juvenile, very overdone topic funny or applicable to any conversation.

Could go on, but will save time, no more ignoring off topic memes or nasty comments because you choose to not participate in any meaningful ways.

icansayit
08-28-2023, 02:11 PM
Touche. You're right, no more ignoring the many stupid posts because you whine You're being picked on for being old or not considered smart by some here.

Nope. Pretty much folks here know you're well versed in many tech skills and that you had a long, distinguished career in service. For that you deserved not being harassed for so many anal related memes that literally have stunk up many a thread for years; you're the only one that found that very juvenile, very overdone topic funny or applicable to any conversation.

Could go on, but will save time, no more ignoring off topic memes or nasty comments because you choose to not participate in any meaningful ways.

MEMES are FREEDOM OF SPEECH TOO!

Kathianne
08-28-2023, 04:42 PM

Oh my, you do have serious issues.

Black Diamond
08-28-2023, 05:01 PM
:laugh:

icansayit
08-28-2023, 05:28 PM
Oh my, you do have serious issues.

And using my 1st amendment rights here is AS SERIOUS AS IT CAN BE.
Free speech applies to ALL SPEECH, agreeable, or not.
Liked, or Disliked. It's the One Amendment everybody likes to abuse the most.
AND THAT "IS" A SERIOUS ISSUE.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-28-2023, 06:32 PM

HAHA, I do love memes, especially so the funny ones. A picture is worth a thousand words, ---or more!--Tyr