PDA

View Full Version : Damn Lies Spat Out For The Idiot Herr Biden

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2023, 08:11 AM
https://www.wsj.com/articles/bidens-success-in-north-asia-japan-south-korea-ccp-china-military-aid-trilateral-summit-12ad6081?cx_testId=3&cx_testVariant=cx_170&cx_artPos=4&mod=WTRN#cxrecs_s

OPINION
REVIEW & OUTLOOK
Follow
Biden’s Success in North Asia . . .
The President’s diplomacy with Japan and South Korea needs more hard power and freer trade.

More lies to try to make gullible idiots think that idiot, senile Herr Biden is succeeding and winning. -:saluting2:--Tyr

EDIT: I bet ten bucks that he cannot even put his own shoes on in the morning.

Gunny
08-27-2023, 11:39 AM
More lies to try to make gullible idiots think that idiot, senile Herr Biden is succeeding and winning. -:saluting2:--Tyr

EDIT: I bet ten bucks that he cannot even put his own shoes on in the morning.Biden's "success" in Asia is based solely on their "bad neighbor" and Pooh's imperialist bent.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2023, 12:22 PM
Biden's "success" in Asia is based solely on their "bad neighbor" and Pooh's imperialist bent.
An absolutely correct assessment of the true situation.
Plus, Pooh is playing him for the damn corrupted fool that he most assuredly is! Sad and tragic, imho..-Tyr

Gunny
08-27-2023, 12:27 PM
An absolutely correct assessment of the true situation.
Plus, Pooh is playing him for the damn corrupted fool that he most assuredly is! Sad and tragic, imho..-TyrMy opinion is Biden is selling us out to Pooh and the saber-rattling is just redirecting camouflage.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2023, 12:31 PM
My opinion is Biden is selling us out to Pooh and the saber-rattling is just redirecting camouflage.

Well, that sounds about right.
But makes sense too, if pooh is feeling him out to see if he makes a move if ooh decides to take territory from either Taiwan or else the Philippines.
Because China plans on taking the Philippines too. As they claim it too..--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2023, 12:49 PM
My opinion is Biden is selling us out to Pooh and the saber-rattling is just redirecting camouflage.

Well, that sounds about right.
But makes sense too, if pooh is feeling him out to see if he makes a move if ooh decides to take territory from either Taiwan or else the Philippines.
Because China plans on taking the Philippines too. As they claim it too..--Tyr