PDA

View Full Version : Trump's booking height and weight sets social media ablaze: 'Wait, what?'

Gunny
08-27-2023, 01:47 PM
Had to put this in Humor because we don't have a "Stupid" forum. Who cares? the left, obviously

On the other hand, hard to believe those stats looking at the pics :)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-booking-height-weight-sets-social-media-ablaze

fj1200
08-27-2023, 01:49 PM
Dumb things for dumb people.

AHZ
08-27-2023, 02:32 PM
Dumb things for dumb people.

if you understood the secret you would know your intense hatred for trump is only making him stronger.

youre fields are inverted.

your stars are crossed.

Gunny
08-27-2023, 02:36 PM
if you understood the secret you would know your intense hatred for trump is only making him stronger.

your stars are crossed.Perfect example of you trying to start shit where there is none. One would think you would agree with FJ's comment. Unless of course, you are proof of it:rolleyes:

fj1200
08-27-2023, 03:03 PM

your stars are crossed.

This thread is not about trump.

icansayit
08-27-2023, 04:03 PM

https://icansayit.com/icsi/tds logoo.png

And you accused others of being stupid?

AHZ
08-27-2023, 05:02 PM
Perfect example of you trying to start shit where there is none. One would think you would agree with FJ's comment. Unless of course, you are proof of it:rolleyes:

fj is a troglodytic cretin.

AHZ
08-27-2023, 05:08 PM

yes it is.

fj1200
08-28-2023, 01:44 PM
yes it is.

You're not very good at this.

"sets social media ablaze"

AHZ
08-28-2023, 01:56 PM
You're not very good at this.

"sets social media ablaze

"

the full sentence is "trump sets social media blaze".

fragments arent a headline.

it is about trump.

fj1200
08-28-2023, 01:59 PM
the full sentence is "trump sets social media blaze".

fragments arent a headline.

it is about trump.

It's sad that you don't understand. You can't even copy and paste correctly.

"Trump's booking height and weight sets social media ablaze: 'Wait, what?'"

AHZ
08-28-2023, 03:27 PM
It's sad that you don't understand. You can't even copy and paste correctly.

"Trump's booking height and weight sets social media ablaze: 'Wait, what?'"

it seems to be about trump.

I'm sticking with my comments, and doubling down.

Gunny
08-28-2023, 03:34 PM

I'm sticking with my comments, and doubling down.SO, is it the opinion of your ablaze self, given the pic in the link, that the Donald is 6'3", 215 lbs?

:lmao:

fj1200
08-28-2023, 03:39 PM

I'm sticking with my comments, and doubling down.

If my post were about the buffoon you would have realized it when I might have posted, "dumb things for a dumb person." However, I posted, "dumb things for dumb people" making my post and the thread about what???

I think you can do it... :fingerscrossed:

AHZ
08-28-2023, 03:41 PM
SO, is it the opinion of your ablaze self, given the pic in the link, that the Donald is 6'3", 215 lbs?

:lmao:

I'm doubling down on the thread being about trump.

Gunny
08-28-2023, 03:48 PM
I'm doubling down on the thread being about trump.You are as dense as it comes. Context is KEY:bang3:

The thread is about social media melting down over Trump's reported height and weight. If the thread was about Trump's reported height and weight it would be titled such and would of course not be able to use the supplied link.

FJ's comment is about the people on social media and what they are melting down over -- something stupid. Like you:rolleyes:

AHZ
08-28-2023, 05:07 PM
You are as dense as it comes. Context is KEY:bang3:

The thread is about social media melting down over Trump's reported height and weight. If the thread was about Trump's reported height and weight it would be titled such and would of course not be able to use the supplied link.

FJ's comment is about the people on social media and what they are melting down over -- something stupid. Like you:rolleyes:

that's about trump.

tripling down over here.

thanks.

Gunny
08-28-2023, 07:09 PM
that's about trump.

tripling down over here.

thanks.

Triple down, flat-Earther:rolleyes:

Black Diamond
08-28-2023, 07:12 PM

There are those who do double down on that :laugh:

AHZ
08-29-2023, 05:25 AM

the earth is not flat.

but this thread is about trump.

why are people denying obvious stuff so much right now?

]https://biblehub.com › 2_thessalonians › 2-11.htm (https://biblehub.com/2_thessalonians/2-11.htm)

The Man of Lawlessness … 10 and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11 For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie, 12 in order that judgment may come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.…

Gunny
08-29-2023, 06:44 PM
the earth is not flat.

but this thread is about trump.

why are people denying obvious stuff so much right now?

]https://biblehub.com › 2_thessalonians › 2-11.htm (https://biblehub.com/2_thessalonians/2-11.htm)

The Man of Lawlessness … 10 and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11 For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie, 12 in order that judgment may come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.…
Don't know. Tell us, why are you denying the obvious context of what FJ stated in regard to the heads exploding on social media? Trump can be the reason without being the subject discussed, nor is FJ restricted to only your limited ability to comprehend anything more complex than water?

BUT ... since you want to make it about Tump, I'm good with that. Looking at the pic in the link, do you think Trump fits the 6'3" 215 bill?

icansayit
08-29-2023, 08:14 PM
Sounds to me like that PRE-SCHOOL Diploma I posted the other day
was just a little PRE-MATURE.

Why does anybody's stated weight, or height have any meaning
while the nation, and the rest of the World is turning into a
massive Institution for the Mentally Unstable?

fj1200
08-29-2023, 09:57 PM
that's about trump.

tripling down over here.

thanks.

You know you've lost when even this guy, \/

Sounds to me like that PRE-SCHOOL Diploma I posted the other day
was just a little PRE-MATURE.

Why does anybody's stated weight, or height have any meaning
while the nation, and the rest of the World is turning into a
massive Institution for the Mentally Unstable?

knows what this thread is about.

AHZ
08-30-2023, 12:35 AM
Don't know. Tell us, why are you denying the obvious context of what FJ stated in regard to the heads exploding on social media? Trump can be the reason without being the subject discussed, nor is FJ restricted to only your limited ability to comprehend anything more complex than water?

BUT ... since you want to make it about Tump, I'm good with that. Looking at the pic in the link, do you think Trump fits the 6'3" 215 bill?

heads on social media exploding ...... about trump.

Im not trying to "restrict" fj, im rejecting his assertion that the thread is not about trump, a wrong assertion he used to try to restrict me.

he's free to repeat his nonsense, or post new idiocies.

Gunny
08-30-2023, 09:00 AM
heads on social media exploding ...... about trump.

Im not trying to "restrict" fj, im rejecting his assertion that the thread is not about trump, a wrong assertion he used to try to restrict me.

he's free to repeat his nonsense, or post new idiocies.I've asked the same question about Trump, who you claim this thread is about, twice. You have dodged it twice preferring to rant on your better knowledge of that FJ was commenting on than FJ himself. It is obvious where his comment is directed. You're just doubling down on dumb:rolleyes:

AHZ
08-30-2023, 09:03 AM
I've asked the same question about Trump, who you claim this thread is about, twice. You have dodged it twice preferring to rant on your better knowledge of that FJ was commenting on than FJ himself. It is obvious where his comment is directed. You're just doubling down on dumb:rolleyes:

He said the thread wasn't about trump.

I just said it was.

I still believe that.

Gunny
08-30-2023, 09:09 AM
He said the thread wasn't about trump.

I just said it was.

I still believe that.Another example of your inability to read and comprehend in the context things are stated. It's okay to ask if you're confused:rolleyes:

Kathianne
08-30-2023, 09:17 AM
Another example of your inability to read and comprehend in the context things are stated. It's okay to ask if you're confused:rolleyes:

There's the beauty in populism, one is never confused when one owns all "facts."