PDA

View Full Version : Democrats who hate Trump love to BLOW SMOKE up their own butts

icansayit
08-27-2023, 09:33 PM
Now they think the 14th Amendment can stop Trump.

Which is why they want to HURRY the court cases before the election.

What they hate is..."TRUMP is Innocent...Until Proven Guilty in a Court of Law.
The Dems think it works the other way around.

Fourteenth Amendment Equal Protection and Other Rights
Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President,
or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously
taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature,
or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged
in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote
of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

AHZ
08-28-2023, 04:43 AM

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President,
or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously
taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature,
or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged
in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote

why are you against the rule of law?

icansayit
08-28-2023, 02:09 PM
why are you against the rule of law?

Show me how, and where I am against the rule of law.

The Constitution is pretty well the Rule of Law for me.

AHZ
08-28-2023, 03:25 PM
Show me how, and where I am against the rule of law.

The Constitution is pretty well the Rule of Law for me.

I was impersonating gunny.

:dance::clap::dance::clap::dance:

Gunny
08-28-2023, 03:42 PM

The Dems have been after using the Fourteenth Amendment against Trump for a few years now.

It will be dependent on whether or not he is found guilty for the charges related to Jan 6th. Even if he is, they well still need to get 2/3s of each House to vote for removing him. When was the last time 2/3s of both chambers agreed on anything? FDR's reign?

Gunny
08-28-2023, 03:43 PM
I was impersonating gunny.

:dance::clap::dance::clap::dance:No you weren't. You're too stupid to even make one of my mistakes:rolleyes: