PDA

View Full Version : Trump tells Glenn Beck he’d ‘lock up’ political opponents if reelected

Gunny
08-30-2023, 04:23 PM
What an idiot. This is what voters want to see and hear:rolleyes:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4178537-trump-tells-glenn-beck-hed-lock-up-political-opponents-if-reelected/

AHZ
08-30-2023, 04:35 PM
What an idiot. This is what voters want to see and hear:rolleyes:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4178537-trump-tells-glenn-beck-hed-lock-up-political-opponents-if-reelected/

He said he would prosecute them. that means the legal system.

if political opponents commit crimes they should be prosecuted.

the thing with trump is all his crimes are fake news.

he said protest peacefully.

Gunny
08-30-2023, 04:48 PM
He said he would prosecute them. that means the legal system.

if political opponents commit crimes they should be prosecuted.

the thing with trump is all his crimes are fake news.

he said protest peacefully.At what point do you want a President that is going to try and unfuck everything Trump and Biden have fucked up instead of more of the same?

Trump isn't even what's best for Trump. He's burying himself.

AHZ
08-30-2023, 04:56 PM
At what point do you want a President that is going to try and unfuck everything Trump and Biden have fucked up instead of more of the same?

it's called being a hero.

Gunny
08-30-2023, 05:00 PM
it's called being a hero.to the Dems

AHZ
08-30-2023, 05:16 PM
to the Dems

yes. trump is a hero to the dems.

that rings true and is full of sense.

Gunny
08-30-2023, 05:29 PM
yes. trump is a hero to the dems.

that rings true and is full of sense.They ought to be grateful. He's pretty-much destroyed the Republican Party for them. Something they haven't been able to accomplish in their wildest dreams.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-30-2023, 06:01 PM
At what point do you want a President that is going to try and unfuck everything Trump and Biden have fucked up instead of more of the same?

Here is why the vermin are moving Heaven Earth to destroy him now. He did get in office and undo tons of blathering bullshit that the ffing traitor obama did!!!
These vermin will break any law just as long as they keep out of his second term.
I truly and deeply despise them- they are breaking all kinds of laws in an effort to stop him.
Damn ffing scum to me//--Tyr

AHZ
08-30-2023, 06:02 PM
They ought to be grateful. He's pretty-much destroyed the Republican Party for them. Something they haven't been able to accomplish in their wildest dreams.

hes brought republican support to an all time high and is making huge inroads into the dem usual base.

you never trumper neocons are just grasping at tedium. Romney Republicans LOL!

Chris Christie Girls!

Gunny
08-30-2023, 06:22 PM
hes brought republican support to an all time high and is making huge inroads into the dem usual base.

you never trumper neocons are just grasping at tedium. Romney Republicans LOL!

Chris Christie Girls!Don't know what world you're living in. He's brought Republican support to an all time low. He's divided the right.

If you throw out one more of your petty-ass, childish insults you will be on the outside looking in at this thread.

AHZ
08-30-2023, 06:24 PM
Don't know what world you're living in. He's brought Republican support to an all time low. He's divided the right.

If you throw out one more of your petty-ass, childish insults you will be on the outside looking in at this thread.

no.

neocon never trumpers are mad they have lost control of the party.

he didn't win with their support initially.

nobody needs anachronistic Romney Republican Neocons.

Gunny
08-30-2023, 06:51 PM
no.

nobody needs anachronistic Romney Republican Neocons.Yes he did. The people he's lost are the ones that are tired of his act. Nobody in this country needs Trump.

fj1200
08-31-2023, 06:45 AM
no.

nobody needs anachronistic Romney Republican Neocons.

Recent election results disagree with your defense of the 3-time loser.

AHZ
08-31-2023, 06:46 AM
Yes he did. The people he's lost are the ones that are tired of his act. Nobody in this country needs Trump.

You mean all the people flocking to him right now?

you never trumper people are empowering the dems. You're all they have left.

"how the romney republicans destroyed america" by flippy tardo.

you have to go off your script when reality is so off kilter from where you planned.

Gunny
08-31-2023, 05:24 PM
You mean all the people flocking to him right now?

you never trumper people are empowering the dems. You're all they have left.

"how the romney republicans destroyed america" by flippy tardo.

you have to go off your script when reality is so off kilter from where you planned.He does not have enough support to beat a wooden-headed puppet. That's proven. I really don't want to relive the last 4 years for the next 4 because of Trump's ego.

AHZ
08-31-2023, 06:21 PM
He does not have enough support to beat a wooden-headed puppet. That's proven. I really don't want to relive the last 4 years for the next 4 because of Trump's ego.

Polling shows otherwise.

Gunny
08-31-2023, 06:48 PM
Polling shows otherwise.Polling shows he has less than 50% of Republicans. That's ALL he has. That's not enough.

The OP just makes me right again. I stated exactly what he planned and what we could look forward to if by some chance he was to win. Four years of Trump's political revenge trip.

All about Trump and his refusing to accept he lost. Blame the machines. Blame the people in charge of the machines. Accuse entire government of some conspiracy to change the votes. He was robbed :crying33

Tissue?

You want to put a spoiled brat bent on revenge for someone stealing his cookie in the WH so people have to suffer through 2016-2020 all over again which will result in a bigger idiot than Biden in 2028. There's a future to look forward to.

I await your stupid, nonsensical, asskisser response:rolleyes:

Kathianne
08-31-2023, 07:00 PM
Polling shows he has less than 50% of Republicans. That's ALL he has. That's not enough.

The OP just makes me right again. I stated exactly what he planned and what we could look forward to if by some chance he was to win. Four years of Trump's political revenge trip.

All about Trump and his refusing to accept he lost. Blame the machines. Blame the people in charge of the machines. Accuse entire government of some conspiracy to change the votes. He was robbed :crying33

Tissue?

You want to put a spoiled brat bent on revenge for someone stealing his cookie in the WH so people have to suffer through 2016-2020 all over again which will result in a bigger idiot than Biden in 2028. There's a future to look forward to.

I await your stupid, nonsensical, asskisser response:rolleyes:

Harsh, but good.