PDA

View Full Version : The Never Trumper Republicans Prefer Biden

AHZ
09-03-2023, 08:39 AM
This is the dirty secret.

it's clear now that trump support is so strong but they still act like it's a losing cause, despite all obeservable reality.

they prefer biden.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-03-2023, 08:59 AM

it's clear now that trump support is so strong but they still act like it's a losing cause, despite all obeservable reality.

they prefer biden.

That is a true statement . But what do you expect of such vile, corrupt and useless ffing people??
People that have no decency, no morals and live to indulge themselves in power??
People that have truly dark souls and absolutely no thoughts about anything, anyone but SELF!?? --Tyr

AHZ
09-03-2023, 09:02 AM
That is a true statement . But what do you expect of such vile, corrupt and useless ffing people??
People that have no decency, no morals and live to indulge themselves in power??
People that have truly dark souls and absolutely no thoughts about anything, anyone but SELF!?? --Tyr

absolutely.

Gunny
09-03-2023, 12:48 PM

they prefer biden.
Intellectually dishonest.

Presenting a claim that one knows to be false (lying).
Presenting a claim where one knows that one's argument for it contains a fallacy, but one still believes the claim ("Even if I can't prove it, I know it to be true").

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AIntellectual_dishonesty#:~:text=Intellectua l%20dishonesty%3A%20pretense%20to%20rigor,-Edit&text=Presenting%20a%20claim%20that%20one,it%20to%2 0be%20true%22).

AHZ
09-03-2023, 12:51 PM
Intellectually dishonest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AIntellectual_dishonesty#:~:text=Intellectua l%20dishonesty%3A%20pretense%20to%20rigor,-Edit&text=Presenting%20a%20claim%20that%20one,it%20to%2 0be%20true%22).

i truly believe some republicans prefer biden.

sue me.

Gunny
09-03-2023, 12:54 PM
i truly believe some republicans prefer biden.

sue me.I truly believe if you were to be blind labeled based on your behavior you would be labeled a Democrat.

fj1200
09-03-2023, 01:08 PM

they prefer biden.

That is beyond idiotic.

And to say "anyone but SELF" in a thread referencing trump but not about trump is quite the bit of irony.

AHZ
09-03-2023, 01:11 PM
I truly believe if you were to be blind labeled based on your behavior you would be labeled a Democrat.

maybe an old democrat. who thought unions had their place and corporations are not morally perfect.

Im ashamed of the neocon i used to be back in the day as RtWngAvngr.

Gunny
09-03-2023, 01:19 PM
maybe an old democrat. who thought unions had their place and corporations are not morally perfect.Nope. I was raised an "old Democrat".

Your shallow, uneducated stances belie the label you give yourself. You are an authoritarian populist and you support one. I provided the definition for you in your reinvention, as if the original doesn't exist, of the Populism thread.

AHZ
09-03-2023, 01:52 PM
Nope. I was raised an "old Democrat".

Your shallow, uneducated stances belie the label you give yourself. You are an authoritarian populist and you support one. I provided the definition for you in your reinvention, as if the original doesn't exist, of the Populism thread.
sending the jobs away like corrupt economists say isn't smart, or educated.

Im not an authoritarian, that's why I'm firmly behind the golden rule. it's an empathy based approach to morality and law.

fj1200
09-03-2023, 01:55 PM

Im not an authoritarian, that's why I'm firmly behind the golden rule. it's an empathy based approach to morality and law.

Which ones say that?

And you demand government take action. Populists don't know where to stop.

AHZ
09-03-2023, 01:59 PM
Which ones say that?

And you demand government take action. Populists don't know where to stop.

you demand the government take the side of multinational corporations (supply side) aka the neocon/neoliberal establishment.

where can we begin?

Gunny
09-03-2023, 02:02 PM

Im not an authoritarian, that's why I'm firmly behind the golden rule. it's an empathy based approach to morality and law.Donald Trump is an authoritarian populist and you swear by the ground he walks on. Not only do you fit the definition to a t, but so does he.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-03-2023, 02:02 PM
That is beyond idiotic.

And to say "anyone but SELF" in a thread referencing trump but not about trump is quite the bit of irony.
Why? Trump was the President, he did not destroy this nation, the economy was booming and Americans prospered.
I saw now treason, no graft, no corruption throughout his Presidency.
You are spitting bile and venom with no true basis, amigo.
Some kind of irrational anger. Better get a head doctor to help you, is my advice. -Tyr-TYR

AHZ
09-03-2023, 02:05 PM
Donald Trump is an authoritarian populist and you swear by the ground he walks on. Not only do you fit the definition to a t, but so does he.
he is a populist, but not an authoritarian.

the people prosecuting him with the legal system are the authoritarians.

you're a never trumper who prefers biden. qed.

fj1200
09-03-2023, 02:06 PM
you demand the government take the side of multinational corporations (supply side) aka the neocon/neoliberal establishment.

where can we begin?

Where so? And that's not supply-side economics.

fj1200
09-03-2023, 02:08 PM
Why? Trump was the President, he did not destroy this nation, the economy was booming and Americans prospered.
I saw now treason, no graft, no corruption throughout his Presidency.
You are spitting bile and venom with no true basis, amigo.
Some kind of irrational anger. Better get a head doctor to help you, is my advice. -Tyr-TYR

I voted for him in 2020. He has since proven himself to be unworthy of the highest office. And if you really think no true basis then you should get your head out of the sand. He should get out of the way for better candidates who understand what it is to govern.

AHZ
09-03-2023, 02:20 PM
Where so? And that's not supply-side economics.
it basically is.

fj1200
09-03-2023, 02:26 PM
it basically is.

Two things I confirmed in your 3-word post. 1. You can't point out where "I demand." 2. You don't know the definition of supply-side economics.

Populists: Open mouth, insert foot.

You're not good at this.

icansayit
09-03-2023, 02:52 PM
Oh, happy day.

https://icansayit.com/icsi/brainwashposter.jpg

fj1200
09-03-2023, 02:57 PM
^What do you think about supply-side economics? Fascist or no?

AHZ
09-03-2023, 03:41 PM
^What do you think about supply-side economics? Fascist or no?
yes. basically.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-03-2023, 03:42 PM
I voted for him in 2020. He has since proven himself to be unworthy of the highest office. And if you really think no true basis then you should get your head out of the sand. He should get out of the way for better candidates who understand what it is to govern.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:, mi no comprende.... really what national policies did he mess up?--Tyr

AHZ
09-03-2023, 03:56 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:, mi no comprende.... really what national policies did he mess up?--Tyr
They have nothing.

fj1200
09-03-2023, 03:56 PM
yes. basically.

Yeah, go ahead and defend that one.

He's wrong on tariffs but my reference was post election. He's a petulant man-child who could have walked to reelection if he was just 2.394% less buffoon. It's sad that he couldn't even handle that and instead jumped up 36.314159% post election. He's a child and should step aside and let the grownups work.

AHZ
09-03-2023, 04:00 PM

He's wrong on tariffs but my reference was post election. He's a petulant man-child who could have walked to reelection if he was just 2.394% less buffoon. It's sad that he couldn't even handle that and instead jumped up 36.314159% post election. He's a child and should step aside and let the grownups work.

big pharma lobbying so much that they have control of the state enough to mandate their products is fascism. no doubt about it.

do you think it's free markets?

fj1200
09-03-2023, 04:06 PM
They have nothing.

Of course there's the vaccine. There's pretty much everyone he hired, or chose, or didn't fire, etc. that pretty much let him down (or at least trump thinks so). Kinda screwed up much of the covid response. Wasn't able to hire anyone competent that actually understood election laws. I'm sure we could all go on but the problem with populists is that they're not particularly introspective as to their own beliefs.

fj1200
09-03-2023, 04:07 PM
big pharma lobbying so much that they have control of the state enough to mandate their products is fascism. no doubt about it.

do you think it's free markets?

You don't understand supply-side economics.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-03-2023, 04:42 PM

He's wrong on tariffs but my reference was post election. He's a petulant man-child who could have walked to reelection if he was just 2.394% less buffoon. It's sad that he couldn't even handle that and instead jumped up 36.314159% post election. He's a child and should step aside and let the grownups work.''

Ok. so have you nothing concrete , except what you call childish behavior. ( which is kinda small potatoes my friend)
Yet Herr Biden has totally ffed up everything he touches and you care not, eh?--Tyr

AHZ
09-03-2023, 05:35 PM
Of course there's the vaccine. There's pretty much everyone he hired, or chose, or didn't fire, etc. that pretty much let him down (or at least trump thinks so). Kinda screwed up much of the covid response. Wasn't able to hire anyone competent that actually understood election laws. I'm sure we could all go on but the problem with populists is that they're not particularly introspective as to their own beliefs.

there is no problem with populists.

AHZ
09-04-2023, 06:45 AM
''

Ok. so have you nothing concrete , except what you call childish behavior. ( which is kinda small potatoes my friend)
Yet Herr Biden has totally ffed up everything he touches and you care not, eh?--Tyr

he prefers biden over trump.

no doubt about it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2023, 10:22 AM

they prefer biden.
I have to laugh at any damn fool that prefers Herr Biden.
I just imagine the level of stupidity coursing through their dumbass body.. --Tyr

Kathianne
09-04-2023, 11:02 AM
What I find amusing is a no nothing saying that not wanting Trump is wanting Biden. Then he has some tools happily following him on his quest of something. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gunny
09-04-2023, 12:23 PM
What I find amusing is a no nothing saying that not wanting Trump is wanting Biden. Then he has some tools happily following him on his quest of something. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

What I am not finding amusing is one member turning every thread to the same level of off-topic stupid:rolleyes:

Black Diamond
09-04-2023, 12:31 PM

they prefer biden.

You voting for Pence if he's the nominee then? G'head and throw the first stone.

Gunny
09-04-2023, 12:42 PM
You voting for Pence if he's the nominee then? G'head and throw the first stone.touche :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2023, 12:44 PM

Then he has some ---tools--- happily following him on his quest of something

Ok. Can I be a pipe wrench?---:laugh:--Tyr

AHZ
09-04-2023, 01:38 PM
You voting for Pence if he's the nominee then? G'head and throw the first stone.

I wouldnt vote for anyone but trump.

Im an only trumper.

nobody else is worth showing up for.

Im not a party hack. I'm america first.

if the party ignores the people and puts up desantis i will throw away the internet.

and who would you rather have trump or biden. just big picture at the end of the day.

who would you rather?

you're so full of hate you cannot even bring yourself to say it.

Kathianne
09-04-2023, 02:42 PM
Ok. Can I be a pipe wrench?---:laugh:--Tyr

Go for it!:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2023, 02:54 PM
Go for it!:laugh:

Already signed my application my friend. They sent me a return message.
It read, 27, 997 ahead of you. How about being a pair of wire cutters!--:laugh:--Tyr

icansayit
09-04-2023, 03:29 PM
Despite what anyone I do not know, have never met personally, and
probably Never Will.

Even if TRUMP's not on ANY Ballot.

He has my write-in Vote.

For anybody who doesn't like it! "D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F?"

Black Diamond
09-04-2023, 03:44 PM
Despite what anyone I do not know, have never met personally, and
probably Never Will.

Even if TRUMP's not on ANY Ballot.

He has my write-in Vote.

For anybody who doesn't like it! "D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F?"

Is that still a thing? Writing in candidates?

Gunny
09-04-2023, 03:52 PM

Im an only trumper.

if the party ignores the people and puts up desantis i will throw away the internet.

and who would you rather have trump or biden. just big picture at the end of the day.

who would you rather?

Another damned good reason to vote for Desantis.

You are so full of stupid I can easily say it and this post is a perfect example. Let's never mind the fact Black Diamond is a Trump supporter. He dared disagree with AssHoleZ; therefore, logically cannot support Trump :cuckoo:

Get a grip:rolleyes:

fj1200
09-04-2023, 05:07 PM
''

Of course I do. \/ He's an incompetent buffoon. If you don't call it childish behavior then I think we've found the problem. Besides, I can easily be against both of them because they exude incompetence.

there is no problem with populists.

They're evil. You're afraid of actual discussion.

fj1200
09-04-2023, 05:09 PM
he prefers biden over trump.

no doubt about it.

I have to laugh at any damn fool that prefers Herr Biden.
I just imagine the level of stupidity coursing through their dumbass body.. --Tyr

You two do realize at this point it's not an either or thing right? Probably not. Populism isn't about thinking through issues.

AHZ
09-04-2023, 05:48 PM
You two do realize at this point it's not an either or thing right? Probably not. Populism isn't about thinking through issues.

You know nothing of populism except what you learned from Dennis Prager.

:laugh2:

Gunny
09-04-2023, 05:50 PM

:laugh2:You know less than that.

AHZ
09-04-2023, 05:55 PM
You know less than that.

is there ever a time place where unions are a good idea for working people?

did corporations create the middle class of their own free will or were they forced?

Gunny
09-04-2023, 06:00 PM
is there ever a time place where unions are a good idea for working people?

did corporations create the middle class of their own free will or were they forced?Again, try to remember in that feeble-ass brain of yours who you are addressing. FJ and I don't hold the same beliefs about populism. You'd know that had you read the thread at the link I provided for you.

We just agree on your brand of populism, for which I have also provided you the definition and link of authoritarian populism.

You sling around words and phrases with zero understanding of them beyond what you read on social media:rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2023, 06:59 PM
Of course I do. \/ He's an incompetent buffoon. If you don't call it childish behavior then I think we've found the problem.
\
Really? So why wasnt his term a flop, or a disaster?
We had a booming economy, gas prices went down, etc.. -Tyr

Kathianne
09-04-2023, 07:26 PM

Nope. Inability to distinguish. Nmp though. I remember when there were actual discussions, even disagreements that could go on for days.

What's been happening is a mega dumbing down and no desire to discuss, just name call and 'win.'

I said this would happen , though I truly didn't think it would be permanent.

icansayit
09-04-2023, 07:38 PM
Something you frequently have been doing?

https://i.pinimg.com/600x315/91/f6/dd/91f6dd68daab71e581e602a420a09114.jpg

AHZ
09-05-2023, 02:22 AM
Again, try to remember in that feeble-ass brain of yours who you are addressing. FJ and I don't hold the same beliefs about populism. You'd know that had you read the thread at the link I provided for you.

We just agree on your brand of populism, for which I have also provided you the definition and link of authoritarian populism.

You sling around words and phrases with zero understanding of them beyond what you read on social media:rolleyes:

what's authoritarian about my populism? because trump tried to overthrow the government?

sounds made up.

fj1200
09-05-2023, 07:01 AM

:laugh2:

Actually I tend to think for myself. You should give it a try. Parrot is not a good look for you.

\
Really? So why wasnt his term a flop, or a disaster?
We had a booming economy, gas prices went down, etc.. -Tyr

Did you miss the part where I voted for the buffoon?

what's authoritarian about my populism? because trump tried to overthrow the government?

sounds made up.

Populism: The happy face of authoritarianism.

fj1200
09-05-2023, 07:07 AM
Nope. Inability to distinguish. Nmp though. I remember when there were actual discussions, even disagreements that could go on for days.

What's been happening is a mega dumbing down and no desire to discuss, just name call and 'win.'

I said this would happen , though I truly didn't think it would be permanent.

Hence my new M.O. I now just try to point out the ridiculous and describe the demerits of populism.

fj1200
09-05-2023, 07:16 AM
\
Really?

I forgot one. Sowing the seeds of inflation. And this doesn't even get into him being a 3-time loser and giving the State of GA two crap senators.

fj1200
09-05-2023, 07:41 AM
Im an only trumper.

Populists: Don't demand purity except when they demand purity.

Kathianne
09-05-2023, 08:25 AM
Populists: Don't demand purity except when they demand purity.

And by his answer it's obvious fascism is ever so near. Never mind, they have the Don.

fj1200
09-05-2023, 08:27 AM
And by his answer it's obvious fascism is ever so near. Never mind, they have the Don.

What's a little beer hall putsch between friends?

Kathianne
09-05-2023, 08:31 AM
What's a little beer hall putsch between friends?

What is the Don's choice of bottled water? He doesn't drink alcohol.

fj1200
09-05-2023, 08:43 AM
What is the Don's choice of bottled water? He doesn't drink alcohol.

You have to ask?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/36/Trump_ice.png

There's also a new way to drink it.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fa.abcnews.com%2Fimages%2FPolitics% 2Fdonald-trump-drink-water-02-abc-jc-171115_4x3_992.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=eed838f4639de7c2a6d2b713d1bc670049605c143c7faa 753083e6ade57d4ea7&ipo=images

AHZ
09-05-2023, 09:10 AM
Actually I tend to think for myself. You should give it a try. Parrot is not a good look for you.

Did you miss the part where I voted for the buffoon?

Populism: The happy face of authoritarianism.

so you don't differentiate between tariffs to keep jobs for working people and full blown communist dictatorship.

next.

fj1200
09-05-2023, 09:46 AM
so you don't differentiate between tariffs to keep jobs for working people and full blown communist dictatorship.

next.

That was a dumb comment and nonresponsive to boot.

Populism: When all else fails, oversimplification.

AHZ
09-05-2023, 10:03 AM
That was a dumb comment and nonresponsive to boot.

Populism: When all else fails, oversimplification.

you see anything non-(fascist/elitist) as dictatorship.

that's the real oversimplification.

fj1200
09-05-2023, 11:47 AM

You shouldn't try to tell me what I see. You're amazingly bad at it. Are you British by chance?

AHZ
09-05-2023, 01:12 PM
You shouldn't try to tell me what I see. You're amazingly bad at it. Are you British by chance?

you admitted as much.

populism = dictatorship = evil. this is your line of reasoning.

fj1200
09-05-2023, 01:36 PM
you admitted as much.

populism = dictatorship = evil. this is your line of reasoning.

Per usual you make two different statements and attempt to claim that they are the same.

Populism is evil because I see the ultimate result. Thank goodness most domestic populists are incompetent that they never actually get there. International populists have had much greater success at destroying economies and the futures of people.

AHZ
09-05-2023, 01:38 PM
Per usual you make two different statements and attempt to claim that they are the same.

Populism is evil because I see the ultimate result. Thank goodness most domestic populists are incompetent that they never actually get there. International populists have had much greater success at destroying economies and the futures of people.

that was your argument.

populism = dictatorship = evil.

you said it.

tariffs are not dictatorship.

fj1200
09-05-2023, 01:44 PM
that was your argument.

populism = dictatorship = evil.

you said it.

tariffs are not dictatorship.

Tariffs: Domestic corporate capture. Own it.

Besides, that statement is not this statement.

Populists; Can't even oversimplify correctly.

AHZ
09-05-2023, 01:57 PM
Tariffs: Domestic corporate capture. Own it.

Besides, that statement is not this statement.

Populists; Can't even oversimplify correctly.

keeping the money in the economy benefits everyone in the nation. offshoring only benefits the corporation for the short term.

I fully own these truths.

fj1200
09-05-2023, 02:01 PM
keeping the money in the economy benefits everyone in the nation. offshoring only benefits the corporation for the short term.

I fully own these truths.

At least you're not denying your corporate capture desires anymore. Success I suppose.

Though you're wrong about free trade.

AHZ
09-05-2023, 02:03 PM
At least you're not denying your corporate capture desires anymore. Success I suppose.

Though you're wrong about free trade.

i do deny tariffs are corporate capture. all workers have an interest in keeping production local and the money in the economy.

that's called government for everyone, not "supply side".

fj1200
09-05-2023, 02:18 PM
i do deny tariffs are corporate capture. all workers have an interest in keeping production local and the money in the economy.

that's called government for everyone, not "supply side".

Then you don't understand corporate capture. But at least you changed your previous answer which was even more wronger ;) than the current answer.

And that's not government for everyone, it's government for the protected few at the expense of everyone else; consumers who pay more and higher paying jobs that other workers don't get.

You don't understand supply-side economics nor the fundamentals of free trade.

Populists: Thinking the world is a zero-sum game despite overwhelming evidence.

AHZ
09-05-2023, 02:22 PM
Then you don't understand corporate capture. But at least you changed your previous answer which was even more wronger ;) than the current answer.

And that's not government for everyone, it's government for the protected few at the expense of everyone else; consumers who pay more and higher paying jobs that other workers don't get.

You don't understand supply-side economics nor the fundamentals of free trade.

Populists: Thinking the world is a zero-sum game despite overwhelming evidence.

no. its protection for all aspects of the national economy and all people in the economy.

you want free trade to mean corporate rape for the short term with no accountability for long term damage.

fj1200
09-05-2023, 02:25 PM
no. its protection for all aspects of the national economy and all people in the economy.

you want free trade to mean corporate rape for the short term with no accountability for long term damage.

You don't understand free trade. Sad really. I'm here to help but you choose willful ignorance.

Don't try to tell me what I want when you come from a place of abject stupidity. Being outed as a corporate capture fan must have hit you hard.

Gunny
09-05-2023, 02:26 PM

you want free trade to mean corporate rape for the short term with no accountability for long term damage.Communist.

AHZ
09-05-2023, 02:29 PM
You don't understand free trade. Sad really. I'm here to help but you choose willful ignorance.

Don't try to tell me what I want when you come from a place of abject stupidity. Being outed as a corporate capture fan must have hit you hard.

yes i do.

there can be downsides. policy can mitigate those.

tariffs are not communism, nor new, nor radical in anyway.

you people won't even tariff nations that tariffs us 200%.

you still cant explain how its good for the nation to send all the jobs away.

just spin and bullshit is all you have.

fj1200
09-05-2023, 02:47 PM
yes i do.

there can be downsides. policy can mitigate those.

tariffs are not communism, nor new, nor radical in anyway.

you people won't even tariff nations that tariffs us 200%.

you still cant explain how its good for the nation to send all the jobs away.

just spin and bullshit is all you have.

I'm sorry that your repetitive yammering is simply amusing to me. I'll present pounds of research and thought into the subject but you'll just repeat your word salad.

So now not only do you have to admit to corporate capture you need to promise away the downsides and present some other policy to mitigate said downsides.

Populists: They don't know when to stop, they just need to keep promising.

Please provide an example of who wants to "send all the jobs away." It's probably approaching triple digits how many times you've ignore that request.

Black Diamond
09-05-2023, 02:53 PM

Im an only trumper.

who would you rather?

You lose.

You could have come back with "I'll vote for whoever the nominee is "
then you'd have won.
Then you'd be able to point the finger at everyone else including me and say "get with the fucking program and vote Biden out. "
But you didn't do that. And I didn't think you would.

AHZ
09-05-2023, 03:01 PM
Communist.

no not communism.

keeping jobs in the economy is not communism. it's sensible trade policy.

always has been.

you guys acting retarded is something new.

Gunny
09-05-2023, 04:13 PM
no not communism.

keeping jobs in the economy is not communism. it's sensible trade policy.

always has been.

you guys acting retarded is something new.You acting retarded surely is not :rolleyes:

I was going to ask another rhetorical question, but instead: you DON'T realize I, as well as others, remember what you post from post to post, thread to thread? Especially since you don't vary much on what you post:rolleyes:

YOUR version if "populism" is nothing more than communism with a not-so-fresh, new only to you coat of paint. Nothing else to call taking from those who earn and giving it to those who don't. That is all your arguments, collectively, amount to.

AHZ
09-05-2023, 04:17 PM
You acting retarded surely is not :rolleyes:

I was going to ask another rhetorical question, but instead: you DON'T realize I, as well as others, remember what you post from post to post, thread to thread? Especially since you don't vary much on what you post:rolleyes:

YOUR version if "populism" is nothing more than communism with a not-so-fresh, new only to you coat of paint. Nothing else to call taking from those who earn and giving it to those who don't. That is all your arguments, collectively, amount to.

yes, I am not retarded.

tariffs are not communism.

they never have been.

you're hallucinating a bunch of stuff right now.

Gunny
09-05-2023, 04:22 PM
yes, I am not retarded.

tariffs are not communism.

they never have been.

you're hallucinating a bunch of stuff right now.You make the claim in your first statement, then make your second statement which addresses nothing I posted.

I'm reading what is on the board in black and white print, presumably but questionably in your case in American English:rolleyes:

AHZ
09-05-2023, 04:24 PM
You make the claim in your first statement, then make your second statement which addresses nothing I posted.

I'm reading what is on the board in black and white print, presumably but questionably in your case in American English:rolleyes:

so you think tariffs are communism then?

Gunny
09-05-2023, 04:29 PM
so you think tariffs are communism then?Two different topics, neither dependent on the other. I believe I clearly stated YOU are a communist. Tariffs are taxation by another word.

AHZ
09-05-2023, 04:30 PM
Two different topics, neither dependent on the other. I believe I clearly stated YOU are a communist. Tariffs are taxation by another word.

a complete indenpendence from one another would indicate tariffs are not communism.

thanks for your hazy yet correct answer.

fj1200
09-05-2023, 04:33 PM
a complete indenpendence from one another would indicate tariffs are not communism.

thanks for your hazy yet correct answer.

Tariffs are control. You prefer control to liberty. The answer to this is \/ ???

Please provide an example of who wants to "send all the jobs away."

Gunny
09-05-2023, 04:37 PM

thanks for your hazy yet correct answer.Wrong. Communists can use tariffs. Like you.

Actually, I jest. You aren't smart enough to be a communist. Just parrot their beliefs. Political tool.

AHZ
09-05-2023, 04:44 PM
Tariffs are control. You prefer control to liberty. The answer to this is \/ ???

all laws and taxes are a little control. yes.

again. are you an anarchist?

Kathianne
09-05-2023, 05:19 PM

Stop, just stop.

AHZ
09-05-2023, 05:27 PM
Stop, just stop.

these are reasonable queries.

Kathianne
09-05-2023, 05:28 PM
Stop, just stop.

You are the only one here sowing chaos.

AHZ
09-05-2023, 05:30 PM
You are the only one here sowing chaos.

get a grip, gertrude.

Gunny
09-05-2023, 05:37 PM
get a grip, gertrude.How is it again you think the Golden Rule should be the basis for law when you can't even follow it yourself? Your hyprocisy would land you in jail.

I'd suggest you take a break before you get a vacation.

fj1200
09-06-2023, 11:28 AM

You don't demonstrate that you know the definitions of the words you use.