PDA

View Full Version : Mommy blogger suspected of child abuse made video about withholding Christmas present

Gunny
09-03-2023, 01:34 PM
These two need a dose of their own medicine. Time in general population comes to mind:rolleyes:

This also is a perfect example for those who recently have pushed religion with no understanding of why some people hate it. As I recall, Christ had a word or two for those who harm children in His name. Apparently these holy rollers missed that passage:rolleyes:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mommy-blogger-suspected-child-abuse-made-video-about-withholding-christmas-presents

AHZ
09-04-2023, 06:51 AM
These two need a dose of their own medicine.

golden rule! golden rule!

:dance:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2023, 09:26 AM

:dance:

Well, this was two Lezbo's , HMMMMM
Gong be hard to get the dems and their sex perverts friends stirred up about this, is my best guess.
Lesbians doing such horrible things to kids, "would wood have thunk it"?

Kathianne
09-04-2023, 11:04 AM
Well, this was two Lezbo's , HMMMMM
Gong be hard to get the dems and their sex perverts friends stirred up about this, is my best guess.
Lesbians doing such horrible things to kids, "would wood have thunk it"?

I actually was looking for some connection here, outside of their work. Seems husband of the one arrested was in some videos. Not seeing any reasons he too wasn't arrested.

You got a link on lesbian connection?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2023, 11:21 AM
I actually was looking for some connection here, outside of their work. Seems husband of the one arrested was in some videos. Not seeing any reasons he too wasn't arrested.

You got a link on lesbian connection?

No link but my intuition tells me which is right far more than it is wrong.--Tyr

Gunny
09-04-2023, 12:00 PM

:dance:Get a new schtick:rolleyes:

Gunny
09-04-2023, 12:07 PM

You got a link on lesbian connection?Don't know the whole story but I'm sure we will because this one is about "religious people":rolleyes: Was it on the other hand woke folk abusing their children with gender reassignment ...

Story has been out a couple of days with no mention of either concern. Could be wrong, but I'm not seeing "lesbians in the name of LDS religion". Thinking the Church would not approve.

Who knows with the father/husband? Go along to get along until enough is enough and walks? I agree if he participated in child abuse he should be going down with ship's Captain. He lawyered up fast enough.

fj1200
09-04-2023, 05:19 PM
No link but my intuition tells me which is right far more than it is wrong.--Tyr

Probably just your "intuition" that sees stories like this but not stories of moms and dads being disgusting people. :rolleyes:

Gunny
09-04-2023, 06:01 PM
Probably just your "intuition" that sees stories like this but not stories of moms and dads being disgusting people. :rolleyes:I think we can all agree some people just flat suck regardless race, creed, religion and/or whatever else.

fj1200
09-05-2023, 07:02 AM
I think we can all agree some people just flat suck regardless race, creed, religion and/or whatever else.

Bingo.

AHZ
09-05-2023, 10:11 AM
Bingo.

eugenicists are in the bad category.

fj1200
09-05-2023, 11:43 AM
eugenicists are in the bad category.

It'd be much harder to gauge how much you don't know if you didn't post. A little advice.

AHZ
09-05-2023, 01:23 PM
It'd be much harder to gauge how much you don't know if you didn't post. A little advice.

You apparently don't know anything.

you never make an argument.

you name call and play word games.

fj1200
09-05-2023, 01:28 PM

you name call and play word games.

You're no longer worth making arguments though I reserve the right to do so. I point out the vacuousness of your mentality.

I don't name call, not my thing.

Gunny
09-05-2023, 01:33 PM

you name call and play word games.Describing your own failed behaviors to others is the sure sign of a narcissist. And you just described your behavior to a t :rolleyes:

AHZ
09-05-2023, 01:37 PM
Describing your own failed behaviors to others is the sure sign of a narcissist. And you just described your behavior to a t :rolleyes:

you're projecting again, deep state.

nordstream.

Gunny
09-05-2023, 01:56 PM
you're projecting again, deep state.

nordstream.Describing observable behavior is not projecting.

YOU on the other hand appear (again, observable behavior) incapable of posting a sentence without projecting.