PDA

View Full Version : Gaetz advocates forcing impeachment votes in warning to McCarthy

Gunny
09-05-2023, 06:13 PM
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4188271-gaetz-advocates-forcing-impeachment-votes-in-warning-to-mccarthy/

Kathianne
09-05-2023, 06:34 PM
Gaetz is an ass.

Gunny
09-05-2023, 07:21 PM
Gaetz is an ass.Always the same names. The GOP obstructionists. Threatening McCarthy, threatening government, not giving a crap that those are not the people hurt by their antics.

And don't think that asshole Schumer isn't already laying it on hot and thick:rolleyes:

AHZ
09-06-2023, 05:41 AM
Always the same names. The GOP obstructionists. Threatening McCarthy, threatening government, not giving a crap that those are not the people hurt by their antics.

And don't think that asshole Schumer isn't already laying it on hot and thick:rolleyes:

go be a dem already.

threatening government....lol.

Gunny
09-06-2023, 07:20 AM
go be a dem already.

threatening government....lol.I suppose you have another name for threatening to shut down government if they don't get their way? Regardless right or wrong, which of those elitist, etablishment neolibs do you think is going to miss one thin dime?

Once they get done grandstanding, making the Republican party the obstructionist bad guys not funding great aunt Sally's tumor operation, have to compromise any damned way, they all vote themselves a raise with back pay. You DO know there's a 5+% pay raise for government workers (not the rest of us) on the table as well, right?

AHZ
09-06-2023, 08:22 AM
I suppose you have another name for threatening to shut down government if they don't get their way? Regardless right or wrong, which of those elitist, etablishment neolibs do you think is going to miss one thin dime?

Once they get done grandstanding, making the Republican party the obstructionist bad guys not funding great aunt Sally's tumor operation, have to compromise any damned way, they all vote themselves a raise with back pay. You DO know there's a 5+% pay raise for government workers (not the rest of us) on the table as well, right?

I call it using their statutory power to achieve positive goals.

meanwhile you're on board with the abuse of office to persecute trump.

Gunny
09-06-2023, 01:06 PM
I call it using their statutory power to achieve positive goals.

meanwhile you're on board with the abuse of office to persecute trump.Abusing the power of their positions to get what they want. Sure makes them different from the Dems, and you:rolleyes:

AHZ
09-06-2023, 02:46 PM
Abusing the power of their positions to get what they want. Sure makes them different from the Dems, and you:rolleyes:

funding is a power they have. the purse strings are a congress power for a reason. it's legitimate.

not everything is a rubber stamp.

politicized lawsuits are criminal and illegitimate through and through, very substantively different.

Gunny
09-06-2023, 04:12 PM
funding is a power they have. the purse strings are a congress power for a reason. it's legitimate.

not everything is a rubber stamp.

politicized lawsuits are criminal and illegitimate through and through, very substantively different.

There are means for Congress to introduce and push and vote for legislation. Sour grapes over not getting their way is no excuse for vindictive obstruction that as I noted earlier and you ignored, hurts the people not these candyass, neolib politicians.

Lawsuits should not be politicized but they are legitimate. Knowing that, politicians should do what they can to avoid lawsuits rather than inviting them.