PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee: 2024 will be last election ‘decided by ballots rather than bullets’ if Trum

Gunny
09-06-2023, 04:32 PM
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4190468-huckabee-2024-will-be-last-election-decided-by-ballots-rather-than-bullets-if-trump-loses-over-legal-cases/

Gunny
09-06-2023, 04:33 PM
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4187490-republicans-just-cant-stop-calling-for-civil-war/

Black Diamond
09-06-2023, 04:34 PM
Or some would say 2020 will be/was.

Gunny
09-06-2023, 05:03 PM
Or some would say 2020 will be/was.People of prominence should be more careful about the words they use to the general public. One would think if anyone has learned anything from Jan 6th and the current Trump debacle, it would be that.

Kathianne
09-06-2023, 05:23 PM
People of prominence should be more careful about the words they use to the general public. One would think if anyone has learned anything from Jan 6th and the current Trump debacle, it would be that.

I used to respect Huckabee. Now he reminds me of that pillow guy. Hucksters all.

Gunny
09-06-2023, 05:28 PM
I used to respect Huckabee. Now he reminds me of that pillow guy. Hucksters all.:laugh:

Gunny
09-06-2023, 05:34 PM
I used to respect Huckabee. Now he reminds me of that pillow guy. Hucksters all.It is my opinion those talking "civil war" are oblivious to the facts insofar as such would entail.

Giving the Federal government/bureaucracy the excuse it needs to wage an unlimited war against all detractors using military/lethal force doesn't sound like any kind of genius idea where I'm from. It did not give a damn about the Constitution in 1861 and cares even less now. The veil would come off and we would have no rights whatsoever when done.

And for what? Donald Trump? No thanks.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2023, 05:50 PM
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4190468-huckabee-2024-will-be-last-election-decided-by-ballots-rather-than-bullets-if-trump-loses-over-legal-cases/

I have always despised the ffing Huckster. He is another damn snake in the grass bastard, imho. --Tyr

fj1200
09-06-2023, 06:08 PM
I have always despised the ffing Huckster. He is another damn snake in the grass bastard, imho. --Tyr

Seems like he's right up your alley.

Huckabee, who unsuccessfully ran for the Republican presidential nomination in 2008 and 2016, went on to laud Trump, who has long polled as the front-runner of the GOP field.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2023, 06:24 PM
Seems like he's right up your alley.

What? Am I supposed to like him because he lauds Trump. Bullshit, I am not that shallow.
He is a worthless POS in my estimation. I may judge harshly but I do so with forethought....--Tyr

Black Diamond
09-06-2023, 06:25 PM
I like his daughter.

Kathianne
09-06-2023, 06:40 PM
I like his daughter.
I like the daughter better than him. Time will tell how much Trump influenced her. So far, seems to be doing a good job for Arkansas.

Gunny
09-06-2023, 06:43 PM
What? Am I supposed to like him because he lauds Trump. Bullshit, I am not that shallow.
He is a worthless POS in my estimation. I may judge harshly but I do so with forethought....--Tyr

For his whole 15 seconds of fame in 2008, I was considering him. Then the MSM decided the right liked McCain:rolleyes: I never really have paid much attention to him. I recall him being a Holy Roller. Didn't have enough time to look at his record as Governor before the aforementioned was foisted on us as "our" candidate.

Black Diamond
09-06-2023, 06:50 PM
For his whole 15 seconds of fame in 2008, I was considering him. Then the MSM decided the right liked McCain:rolleyes: I never really have paid much attention to him. I recall him being a Holy Roller. Didn't have enough time to look at his record as Governor before the aforementioned was foisted on us as "our" candidate.

Many thought huck would beat Obama. Course that was before the crash

fj1200
09-06-2023, 07:40 PM

My bad. Hadn't heard your opinion on him before.

AHZ
09-07-2023, 07:00 AM
People of prominence should be more careful about the words they use to the general public. One would think if anyone has learned anything from Jan 6th and the current Trump debacle, it would be that.

trump said nothing inflammatory.

it doesn't matter what one actually says.

the pyschotic totalitarian uniparty hallucinations it own machinations.

Gunny
09-07-2023, 05:56 PM
trump said nothing inflammatory.

it doesn't matter what one actually says.

the pyschotic totalitarian uniparty hallucinations it own machinations.I stated nothing about Trump. I used him as an example. My comment is about Huckabee.

AHZ
09-07-2023, 06:13 PM
I stated nothing about Trump. I used him as an example. My comment is about Huckabee.

ok then..

"people of prominence"

wink.:beer:

Gunny
09-07-2023, 06:27 PM
ok then..

"people of prominence"

wink.:beer:You want to go there? As a leader who had Marines follow me in combat? Donald Trump is a coward. Even if he is not held criminally responsible for Jan 6th, he most assuredly is ethically guilty as far as I'm concerned. A BIG responsibility that comes with leadership is being very careful and clear what you say to those following you.

Those people loved him and followed him and would do anything he said and he got them all wound up. Then he ran off and let them do his dirty work. Fuck that. Has he helped a single one of the hundreds of people the government has tracked down and put on trial? Not one. Just like his codefendants in Atlanta.

Screw him. You follow him.

Kathianne
09-07-2023, 06:55 PM
You want to go there? As a leader who had Marines follow me in combat? Donald Trump is a coward. Even if he is not held criminally responsible for Jan 6th, he most assuredly is ethically guilty as far as I'm concerned. A BIG responsibility that comes with leadership is being very careful and clear what you say to those following you.

Those people loved him and followed him and would do anything he said and he got them all wound up. Then he ran off and let them do his dirty work. Fuck that. Has he helped a single one of the hundreds of people the government has tracked down and put on trial? Not one. Just like his codefendants in Atlanta.

Totally agree, these were sheep who would have followed him and certainly did what they reasonably thought he wanted. Many are now doing years and years in prison.

Gunny
09-07-2023, 07:22 PM
Totally agree, these were sheep who would have followed him and certainly did what they reasonably thought he wanted. Many are now doing years and years in prison.Can't say it enough and it IS personal with me. Lead by example and lead from the front and lead with your brain. When one is in a position of leadership, one must weigh the effects of words on those who are being led.

I can recall plenty of times I didn't get to let loose and do as I pleased because all eyes were on me.

Given the Holy roller, gun-toting redneck followers of Brother Huckabee, he could easily incite violence among them that will only end badly. So long as half this Nation is government zombies, civil war is not an option. Especially since, as I posted more than once over the years, when the Dems have control of government they have control of all federal assets to include military and police and have proven they will not hesitate to use them against US citizens in the name of "The Constitutional US Government".

Not to mention: even of you DO have a plan, why announce it? That's just dumb.

AHZ
09-08-2023, 12:55 AM
You want to go there? As a leader who had Marines follow me in combat? Donald Trump is a coward. Even if he is not held criminally responsible for Jan 6th, he most assuredly is ethically guilty as far as I'm concerned. A BIG responsibility that comes with leadership is being very careful and clear what you say to those following you.

he's better than you on trade policy.:salute:

what does "remain peaceful" mean to you?