PDA

View Full Version : This Is What Tyranny Brings

Kathianne
09-07-2023, 10:37 AM
Lots of death, especially for dissenting voices. When it's a minority that is focused upon by the regime, especially one that is not well-liked world wide, it stands out when some speak out:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/play-like-a-champion-for-liberty-today-9d1a2ac3?st=z9iwaryu7cr8ukf&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

OPINIONBEST OF THE WEB
Play Like a Champion for Liberty Today
Notre Dame’s president calls out a brutal dictatorship.
By James Freeman
Sept. 1, 2023 12:32 pm ET

Will Vermont’s Sen. Bernie Sanders finally offer a full-throated condemnation of the murderous dictator he supported for years? In a new Washington Post op-ed, the president of the University of Notre Dame explains why the Nicaraguan regime of Daniel Ortega “should be isolated as an international pariah.” The Rev. John Jenkins writes:

Nicaragua’s seizure of the Jesuit-run Central American University in Managua on Aug. 16 was only the latest episode in the government’s five-year campaign to silence the Catholic Church.

Described by President Daniel Ortega’s regime as a “center of terrorism” for having attempted to shield student protesters during widespread anti-government demonstrations in 2018, the university has had its buildings, bank accounts and even its furniture seized. If past practice is any guide, it will soon be either shuttered or run by the state, with faculty and curriculums censored by the Sandinista government.

Since 2018, Catholic priests and laity critical of the government have been harassed, exiled, imprisoned, tortured and murdered. The regime has shut down more than 700 nonprofits and nongovernmental agencies, including the Catholic charity Caritas and the Red Cross.

The Associated Press reported in May:

Nicaragua passed a law Wednesday to close the country’s Red Cross, capping a crackdown that has seen the government toss out out religious orders, charities and civic groups.

The National Assembly voted to shutter the Nicaraguan Red Cross, accusing it of “attacks on peace and stability” during antigovernment demonstrations in 2018. The local Red Cross says it just helped treat injured protesters during the protests.

The assembly, which is dominated by President Daniel Ortega’s Sandinista party, ordered the country’s Health Department to create “a new Nicaragua Red Cross.” How the country’s over-stretched health system would get the money to do that is unclear.

The health system and every other system in the country is in a shambles, which is what always happens when Marxist thugs come to power. Father Jenkins notes:

Gunny
09-07-2023, 11:37 AM
Lots of death, especially for dissenting voices. When it's a minority that is focused upon by the regime, especially one that is not well-liked world wide, it stands out when some speak out:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/play-like-a-champion-for-liberty-today-9d1a2ac3?st=z9iwaryu7cr8ukf&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalinkI wonder what the Dems think their woke-ass selves are going to do with all those Latin American, Catholic refugees they're allowing to pour over the Border?

Lots of twists here. I wonder if the woke-ass Dem voters know Biden is letting refugees of religious persecution waltz across the Border? One would think refugees who believe in God enough to lose their entire lives wouldn't be welcome under current Admin and its supporters.

Not surprising fascist Bernie supports another fascist.

Kathianne
09-07-2023, 11:38 AM
I wonder what the Dems think their woke-ass selves are going to do with all those Latin American, Catholic refugees they're allowing to pour over the Border?

Lots of twists here. I wonder if the woke-ass Dem voters know Biden is letting refugees of religious persecution waltz across the Border? One would think refugees who believe in God enough to lose their entire lives wouldn't be welcome under current Admin and its supporters.

Not surprising fascist Bernie supports another fascist.

It's a 'Catholic Invasion' will not be welcomed. See the influx of Italians and Irish two centuries ago. LOL!

Gunny
09-07-2023, 02:16 PM
It's a 'Catholic Invasion' will not be welcomed. See the influx of Italians and Irish two centuries ago. LOL!I just see the irony in these racist politicians trying to dilute the right by overwhelming it with these "damned wetbacks" while knowing nothing of their culture, religion, and/or ethics.

As you should know by now being in AZ, illegals are a part of life down here. We can all tell the difference between a Mexican, an illegal Mexican, Mexican Americans on sight. Not racist to know the difference. It's knowing who you are dealing with. They have, or had at least, an infrastructure. Family, friends, who will pay them without asking questions.

This admin is dumping illegals of all persuasions but mostly Central Americans and islanders en masse with zero support. Bus ticket, bag lunch and good luck when you get there :rolleyes: They're setting them up to fail. One goal IMO is to replace whites (the lazy, spoiled ones) in the work force with "grateful" immigrants who will work for less.

Not only has this Admin overwhelmed the illegal infrastructure, but the State infrastructures as well, drawing attention to ALL. Last time I applied for a job here I felt like I was filling out a Security Clearance questionnaire. I'm sure the illegal infrastructure is still working here, but NYC? Chi? DC? The majority doesn't speak the lingo.

They bring their culture with them, good and bad. They also bring their religion which is predominantly old school Roman Catholic. Remains to be seen what happens when their new lives clash with their cultures and/or religions.

I'm praying for a backfire. I hope it blows up in the Dem's faces. For which they will blame the right:rolleyes:

AHZ
09-07-2023, 03:04 PM
I just see the irony in these racist politicians trying to dilute the right by overwhelming it with these "damned wetbacks" while knowing nothing of their culture, religion, and/or ethics.

As you should know by now being in AZ, illegals are a part of life down here. We can all tell the difference between a Mexican, an illegal Mexican, Mexican Americans on sight. Not racist to know the difference. It's knowing who you are dealing with. They have, or had at least, an infrastructure. Family, friends, who will pay them without asking questions.

This admin is dumping illegals of all persuasions but mostly Central Americans and islanders en masse with zero support. Bus ticket, bag lunch and good luck when you get there :rolleyes: They're setting them up to fail. One goal IMO is to replace whites (the lazy, spoiled ones) in the work force with "grateful" immigrants who will work for less.

Not only has this Admin overwhelmed the illegal infrastructure, but the State infrastructures as well, drawing attention to ALL. Last time I applied for a job here I felt like I was filling out a Security Clearance questionnaire. I'm sure the illegal infrastructure is still working here, but NYC? Chi? DC? The majority doesn't speak the lingo.

They bring their culture with them, good and bad. They also bring their religion which is predominantly old school Roman Catholic. Remains to be seen what happens when their new lives clash with their cultures and/or religions.

I'm praying for a backfire. I hope it blows up in the Dem's faces. For which they will blame the right:rolleyes:

yes. the globalists want a poorer more desperate workforce who are unaware of their civil rights. or labor laws.

Gunny
09-07-2023, 05:23 PM
yes. the globalists want a poorer more desperate workforce who are unaware of their civil rights. or labor laws.Deflection due to inability to discuss current topic noted.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2023, 05:27 PM
yes. the globalists want a poorer more desperate workforce who are unaware of their civil rights. or labor laws.
A true statement about those they are letting in. --Tyr

Gunny
09-07-2023, 05:31 PM
10k a month? Spit the bucket down here :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E-nQsMNi0k

AHZ
09-07-2023, 05:43 PM
Deflection due to inability to discuss current topic noted.

this is right on topic.

Gunny
09-07-2023, 05:45 PM
A true statement about those they are letting in. --TyrNot about globalism. It's about Dem lackeys to the bureaucracy importing future votes to disenfranchise the right.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-07-2023, 05:50 PM
Not about globalism. It's about Dem lackeys to the bureaucracy importing future votes to disenfranchise the right.

I know that my friend. But the globalists are all for it because it fits right in with their evil plans. And the truth is the globalists own the dem party. -Tyr

AHZ
09-07-2023, 05:51 PM
10k a month? Spit the bucket down here :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E-nQsMNi0k

sounds like adams is a protectionist regressive trumper.