PDA

View Full Version : Biden trails Haley, polling neck-and-neck with other Republicans

Gunny
09-07-2023, 07:35 PM
Here's your poll, AHZ :laugh:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4191620-biden-trails-haley-polling-neck-and-neck-with-other-republicans/

Kathianne
09-07-2023, 07:36 PM

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4191620-biden-trails-haley-polling-neck-and-neck-with-other-republicans/

If only no Trump.

AHZ
09-08-2023, 12:53 AM

lol. cherry picking polls i see.

splendid.

go team hate america!

AHZ
09-08-2023, 07:37 AM
If only no Trump.

if no trump, voters go back to not voting.

there's no difference between nikki haley and biden, not on anything that matters.

two war machine globalist human haters.

Kathianne
09-08-2023, 10:08 AM

there's no difference between nikki haley and biden, not on anything that matters.

two war machine globalist human haters.
Fine with folks voting on issues, not monsters.

AHZ
09-08-2023, 10:17 AM
Fine with folks voting on issues, not monsters.

ridiculous.

Kathianne
09-08-2023, 10:20 AM
ridiculous.
Low information voters are called that, for a reason.

AHZ
09-08-2023, 10:24 AM
Low information voters are called that, for a reason.

everything is for a reason.

Kathianne
09-08-2023, 10:26 AM
everything is for a reason.
Stop.

Gunny
09-08-2023, 01:07 PM
lol. cherry picking polls i see.

splendid.

go team hate america!As usual, wrong. I'm not you. I was humming "What a Wonderful World" by the great American, Louis Armstrong as I post a poll without Trump :)

Gunny
09-08-2023, 01:09 PM

two war machine globalist human haters.With Trump, the GOP doesn't have enough voters to win.

Re Nikki: your inner Trump is showing, as usual. Bashing anything that's a threat. She has little in common with the YOUR President YOU allowed to happen.

AHZ
09-08-2023, 01:12 PM
With Trump, the GOP doesn't have enough voters to win.

Re Nikki: your inner Trump is showing, as usual. Bashing anything that's a threat. She has little in common with the YOUR President YOU allowed to happen.

luckily trump is siphoning in all kinds of dems, hispanics, blacks, people of all background.

everyone except libertrarian globalist never trumper fascist douche-nozzles.

but you keep holding your torch for globalist dimwittery.

Gunny
09-08-2023, 01:25 PM
luckily trump is siphoning in all kinds of dems, hispanics, blacks, people of all background.

everyone except libertrarian globalist never trumper fascist douche-nozzles.

but you keep holding your torch for globalist dimwittery.Nothing I have ever states supports your assertions. Only your tiny little mind wrapped around your hero's immature behavior supports the name-calling and insults anyone that disagrees with your stupid.

AHZ
09-08-2023, 01:52 PM
Nothing I have ever states supports your assertions. Only your tiny little mind wrapped around your hero's immature behavior supports the name-calling and insults anyone that disagrees with your stupid.

reality supports my assertions.

you're on a different frequency than reality.

Gunny
09-08-2023, 01:56 PM
reality supports my assertions.

you're on a different frequency than reality.If the evidence that supports your assertions is your every post, you're carrying an empty box :laugh: