PDA

View Full Version : The Memo: Five Democratic alternatives if President Biden exits the 2024 race

Gunny
09-09-2023, 11:10 AM
Each more scarier than the next. All the more reason the GOP needs to jettison Trump and get behind a viable candidate.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4194745-the-memo-five-democratic-alternatives-if-president-biden-exits-the-2024-race/

AHZ
09-09-2023, 11:23 AM
Each more scarier than the next. All the more reason the GOP needs to jettison Trump and get behind a viable candidate.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4194745-the-memo-five-democratic-alternatives-if-president-biden-exits-the-2024-race/

theres an argument to be made that getting behind trump is the move for republicans.

Kathianne
09-09-2023, 11:29 AM

This will be the third cycle when the GOP had some excellent people that have been jettisoned for Trump. What could have just been a mistake has turned into the Party of Trump, leading the country on a path of disaster.

AHZ
09-09-2023, 11:35 AM
This will be the third cycle when the GOP had some excellent people that have been jettisoned for Trump. What could have just been a mistake has turned into the Party of Trump, leading the country on a path of disaster.

making america great again is not disaster.

maybe you sold out to the chicomms.

Gunny
09-09-2023, 11:49 AM
making america great again is not disaster.

maybe you sold out to the chicomms.Polly wanna cracker?:rolleyes:

SassyLady
09-09-2023, 03:44 PM

AHZ
09-10-2023, 08:03 AM
Polly wanna cracker?:rolleyes:

lol @ the romney / rove / clinton republicans.

revelarts
09-10-2023, 10:06 AM

"viable candidate"
man i hate that phrase.
But Ok,
Can you give us a list of 5 of those viable GOP candidates?
DeSantis?
Nikki Haley?
Pence?
Ramaswamy?
Scott?
Cruz?

BTW, Few thought Trump was a "viable candidate" ....until he won.

I get it when politicians & media talking head uses 'meally mouth' words like that but cmon Gunny. be real.
Why not just say something like,
"I want the GOP to pick a candidate that I LIKE and who I THINK has a good chance of winning.
That's all "viable candidate" seems to really mean when politicians and media types use it.
That and a candidate that fits within the uniparty status quo,... who won't do anything to rock the boat and basically continue the same ol crap.

AHZ
09-10-2023, 10:55 AM
"viable candidate"
man i hate that phrase.
But Ok,
DeSantis?
Nikki Haley?
Pence?
Ramaswamy?
Scott?
Cruz?

I get it when politicians & media talking head uses 'meally mouth' words like that but cmon Gunny. be real.
"I want the GOP to pick a candidate that I LIKE and who I THINK has a good chance of winning.
That's all "viable candidate" seems to really mean when politicians and media types use it.
That and a candidate that fits within the uniparty status quo,... who won't do anything to rock the boat and basically continue the same ol crap.

gunny is still on the old talking points and can't see the world passing him by. literally all polling disagrees with his worn out "unelectable" tray of bullsnaps.

he would literally rather have biden.

AHZ
09-10-2023, 11:27 AM
we're getting near the end of the road.

the talking points pivot memos have stopped coming.

Kathianne
09-10-2023, 11:33 AM
Way over top.

fj1200
09-10-2023, 11:45 AM

Any list that includes Harris and AOC is not to be taken seriously.

Black Diamond
09-10-2023, 11:57 AM
Any list that includes Harris and AOC is not to be taken seriously.

Unless Biden doesn't make it another year.

fj1200
09-10-2023, 12:00 PM
Unless Biden doesn't make it another year.

That would seem to be the only way but even then... The dems would probably self immolate than dump a black woman.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2023, 12:08 PM

A picture worth a million words. That us the fruited harvest that the globalists want.
As such people can be easily herded.. ---Tyr

fj1200
09-10-2023, 12:16 PM

Who the RINOs that did the what now?

Gunny
09-10-2023, 12:18 PM
"viable candidate"
man i hate that phrase.
But Ok,
DeSantis?
Nikki Haley?
Pence?
Ramaswamy?
Scott?
Cruz?

That and a candidate that fits within the uniparty status quo,... who won't do anything to rock the boat and basically continue the same ol crap.So your point to a post where you answer your own question stating the same with different words is ...?

Candidate with a chance of winning who just so happens to convey at least some semblance of conservative values, is representative of the people AND the party. I realize that's asking a lot from the Republican't Party, but it is within the realm of possibility.

I do like your first two though. A ticket of Desantis and Haley. I like Scott but he keeps getting himself stuck on slef-created simple crap. Too many Dems HATE Ted Cruz :laugh:

Gunny
09-10-2023, 12:21 PM
gunny is still on the old talking points and can't see the world passing him by. literally all polling disagrees with his worn out "unelectable" tray of bullsnaps.

he would literally rather have biden.I am not the topic. I've told you before: quit superimposing your failings on others. It's obvious and should be embarrassing for you.

Kathianne
09-10-2023, 12:21 PM
Who the RINOs that did the what now?

Honestly, there just doesn't seem to be any place for those not going full Trump. Again. My solace is there are now many more on this train. ;)

fj1200
09-10-2023, 12:25 PM
Honestly, there just doesn't seem to be any place for those not going full Trump. Again. My solace is there are now many more on this train. ;)

I remember the good 'ol days when RINO was the best that could have been said about trump.

revelarts
09-10-2023, 01:43 PM
So your point to a post where you answer your own question stating the same with different words is ...?

Candidate with a chance of winning who just so happens to convey at least some semblance of conservative values, is representative of the people AND the party. I realize that's asking a lot from the Republican't Party, but it is within the realm of possibility.

I do like your first two though. A ticket of Desantis and Haley. I like Scott but he keeps getting himself stuck on slef-created simple crap. Too many Dems HATE Ted Cruz :laugh:

Candidate who You THINK has a chance of winning
and
Candidate who has a chance of winning
really are 2 different things.

Again, most didn't think Trump could even win the primaries in 2016.

The "viable candidate" BS is really just another propaganda tool used to dissuade voters from candidates the mainstream wants to paint as fringe.

Black Diamond
09-10-2023, 01:47 PM
and

The "viable candidate" BS is really just another propaganda tool used to dissuade voters from candidates the mainstream wants to paint as fringe.
Yeah trump could die tomorrow and DeSantis or Haley could still lose to Biden.

Gunny
09-10-2023, 01:51 PM
and

You're putting way too much thought into it. Been watching psychoanalysis videos again?:poke:

Viable = capable of working successfully

Insofar as the topic of candidates is concerned, viable would mean someone that can win. Little point in pimping one with no chance. Be that as it may, I don't see your tool to dissuade. Rather, I see opportunity to present any candidate one wants. Donut - hole.

SassyLady
09-10-2023, 03:13 PM
No body thought Trump was a viable candidate and he won.

No one thought Biden was a viable candidate and he won.

Maybe we should pick a non viable candidate to see just who might in fact win. When the elections are rigged no one really knows who a viable candidate is.