PDA

View Full Version : The Lefts Trifecta

red states rule
10-13-2007, 08:24 AM
Al was won an Oscar, and Emmy, and the Nobel prize. Now we know those awards really do not mean much anymore

AL(ARMIST)'S LEFTY TRIFECTA

October 13, 2007 -- HERE'S a pop quiz:

Which failed U.S. pol itician has succeeded in regaining his global stature and impressing his lefty friends, winning the Nobel Peace Prize for creating alarmist works stuffed with half-truths, outright lies and political propaganda?

The answer: Jimmy Carter.

No, wait! Al Gore.

Actually, both.

It's official. Following his sweep of the Oscar and Emmy awards, Gore is taking home the liberal trifecta. The ex-vice prez and leading peddler of junk science has won the Nobel in the category of peace, and presumably science fiction, for his docu-comedy "An Inconvenient Truth."

Gore's career as a rock star for global warming capable of forcing small children and seniors to hide under their beds in fear has proved a more successful endeavor than politics. And he doesn't have to get up as early in the morning.

While my jury is still out on climate change - the planet has been warmer at other times in history - you may in your heart accept that the Earth is slowly cooking and still reject Gore as a warming nut.

If the facts are on his side, why does he ignore decidedly - forgive me - inconvenient truths? He and his cronies hypocritically hop around the planet aboard all forms of fossil fuel-burning aircraft and further pollute the atmosphere by living in large houses rather than studio apartments.

At the core of the anti-warming quest is a willingness to ignore the things we gain from burning fuel. Industrialization leads to better education and higher standards of living.

But there is another agenda at work. Warming-ologists like to blast America as the planet's enemy, while other nations, such as China, emit far more filth on a daily basis.

Of course, Oslo, home of the Nobels, is not known for its common sense. The voters ignored a British judge's recent finding that Gore's signature movie is so riddled with distortions that schoolkids can watch it only after being warned about political indoctrination.

My favorite Goreism is his assertion that arctic polar bears, forced to swim up to 60 miles to find ice, are drowning. In fact, said the judge, only four bears were found drowned - in a storm.

Consider the company. The Nobelists gave the 2002 peace prize to Carter, a presidential disaster who has since reinvented himself as a chief critic of Israel, while making pathetic excuses for Palestinian terror.

The peace prize was awarded in 1964 to the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., but it was handed 30 years later to the terrorist and robber of his own people Yasser Arafat.

Gore's award should come with an asterisk - as should they all.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10132007/news/columnists/al_armist_s_lefty_trifecta.htm

actsnoblemartin
10-13-2007, 04:06 PM
you make it sound like a horse youre betting on. :lol:

Al was won an Oscar, and Emmy, and the Nobel prize. Now we know those awards really do not mean much anymore

AL(ARMIST)'S LEFTY TRIFECTA

October 13, 2007 -- HERE'S a pop quiz:

Which failed U.S. pol itician has succeeded in regaining his global stature and impressing his lefty friends, winning the Nobel Peace Prize for creating alarmist works stuffed with half-truths, outright lies and political propaganda?

The answer: Jimmy Carter.

No, wait! Al Gore.

Actually, both.

It's official. Following his sweep of the Oscar and Emmy awards, Gore is taking home the liberal trifecta. The ex-vice prez and leading peddler of junk science has won the Nobel in the category of peace, and presumably science fiction, for his docu-comedy "An Inconvenient Truth."

Gore's career as a rock star for global warming capable of forcing small children and seniors to hide under their beds in fear has proved a more successful endeavor than politics. And he doesn't have to get up as early in the morning.

While my jury is still out on climate change - the planet has been warmer at other times in history - you may in your heart accept that the Earth is slowly cooking and still reject Gore as a warming nut.

If the facts are on his side, why does he ignore decidedly - forgive me - inconvenient truths? He and his cronies hypocritically hop around the planet aboard all forms of fossil fuel-burning aircraft and further pollute the atmosphere by living in large houses rather than studio apartments.

At the core of the anti-warming quest is a willingness to ignore the things we gain from burning fuel. Industrialization leads to better education and higher standards of living.

But there is another agenda at work. Warming-ologists like to blast America as the planet's enemy, while other nations, such as China, emit far more filth on a daily basis.

Of course, Oslo, home of the Nobels, is not known for its common sense. The voters ignored a British judge's recent finding that Gore's signature movie is so riddled with distortions that schoolkids can watch it only after being warned about political indoctrination.

My favorite Goreism is his assertion that arctic polar bears, forced to swim up to 60 miles to find ice, are drowning. In fact, said the judge, only four bears were found drowned - in a storm.

Consider the company. The Nobelists gave the 2002 peace prize to Carter, a presidential disaster who has since reinvented himself as a chief critic of Israel, while making pathetic excuses for Palestinian terror.

The peace prize was awarded in 1964 to the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., but it was handed 30 years later to the terrorist and robber of his own people Yasser Arafat.

Gore's award should come with an asterisk - as should they all.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10132007/news/columnists/al_armist_s_lefty_trifecta.htm

red states rule
10-13-2007, 04:08 PM
you make it sound like a horse youre betting on. :lol:

Hillary is an old nag

Gore is a broken down old plug

Take your pick

actsnoblemartin
10-13-2007, 04:09 PM
they would have about as much as sex as bill and hillary have :)

Hillary is an old nag

Gore is a broken down old plug

Take your pick

red states rule
10-13-2007, 04:15 PM
they would have about as much as sex as bill and hillary have :)

I do not Gore but I do not like them that much

To me THAT IS torture

actsnoblemartin
10-13-2007, 04:21 PM
to the left its better american civilians and soldiers die, rather then torture evil people.

yet when conservatives have moral objections to things,they call us racists, homophobes and bigots

oh the double standard, as thick as :coffee:

I do not Gore but I do not like them that much

To me THAT IS torture

red states rule
10-13-2007, 07:27 PM
to the left its better american civilians and soldiers die, rather then torture evil people.

yet when conservatives have moral objections to things,they call us racists, homophobes and bigots

oh the double standard, as thick as :coffee:

If it was not for double standards, the left would not have any standards at all

trobinett
10-13-2007, 07:40 PM
If it was not for double standards, the left would not have any standards at all

Sweet!:lol:

red states rule
10-13-2007, 07:41 PM
Sweet!:lol:

I would say it describes libs pretty well