PDA

View Full Version : On 1/6 Defendants Draconian Sentences/Punishments

Kathianne
09-12-2023, 11:21 AM
One of the reasons I'll never forgive myself for vote for Trump is 1/6. With that said, it was nothing more than a riot, not insurrection. The sheep thought they were doing their master's will. Fines, perhaps community service would have made sense. What's happening? No.

https://www.declassified.live/p/why-ken-buck-is-wrong-about-j6-defendants

AHZ
09-12-2023, 11:40 AM
One of the reasons I'll never forgive myself for vote for Trump is 1/6. With that said, it was nothing more than a riot, not insurrection. The sheep thought they were doing their master's will. Fines, perhaps community service would have made sense. What's happening? No.

https://www.declassified.live/p/why-ken-buck-is-wrong-about-j6-defendants

the persecution of innocents is not trump's fault. you should regret nothing.

Kathianne
09-12-2023, 12:01 PM
the persecution of innocents is not trump's fault. you should regret nothing.

You do not get to tell me how to feel. Trump sux.

AHZ
09-12-2023, 12:16 PM
You do not get to tell me how to feel. Trump sux.

I get to tell you. you don't have to obey.

Kathianne
09-12-2023, 12:24 PM
I get to tell you. you don't have to obey.

Now you're catching on

Gunny
09-12-2023, 05:09 PM

https://www.declassified.live/p/why-ken-buck-is-wrong-about-j6-defendantsDefinitely not okay with this. Have you see some of the sentences? Then compare to did anyone even get arrested in Seattle, Portland, Chicago or Minneapolis? And sorry, those were federal buildings attacked there as well.

Are the Republicans pushing that message? Is neolib Trump? Oh yeah, he's the one that let both happen:rolleyes:

AHZ
09-13-2023, 04:26 AM

Definitely not okay with this. Have you see some of the sentences? Then compare to did anyone even get arrested in Seattle, Portland, Chicago or Minneapolis? And sorry, those were federal buildings attacked there as well.

Are the Republicans pushing that message? Is neolib Trump? Oh yeah, he's the one that let both happen:rolleyes:

you've been lending all your weight to this narrative.

and now here you are with your crocodile tears......

look in the mirror dopey. you did this.

if trump had stopped anything you would be calling him "strongman dictator".

and you know trump counselled more security to pelosi and pelosi told more security to stand down, for the op.

Gunny
09-13-2023, 04:58 PM
you've been lending all your weight to this narrative.

and now here you are with your crocodile tears......

look in the mirror dopey. you did this.

if trump had stopped anything you would be calling him "strongman dictator".

and you know trump counselled more security to pelosi and pelosi told more security to stand down, for the op.Incorrect. Once again, try looking before running your mouth. I was driving everyone on the board nuts dancing up and down for Trump to use Federal forces to stop that leftard shit. He did nothing.

Trump riled up his followers on 1/6 then left.

The facts speak for themselves. They never support you.

AHZ
09-14-2023, 10:11 AM
Incorrect. Once again, try looking before running your mouth. I was driving everyone on the board nuts dancing up and down for Trump to use Federal forces to stop that leftard shit. He did nothing.

Trump riled up his followers on 1/6 then left.

The facts speak for themselves. They never support you.

that woud not have been the right move.

it had to be this way.

nobody can stop what is coming.

Q is in control.

Gunny
09-14-2023, 01:11 PM
that woud not have been the right move.

it had to be this way.

nobody can stop what is coming.

Q is in control.It would have been the right move to slap the left's anarchist, militant rent-a-mob right down in the dirt where they deserve to be. I pointed out to the "It's the wrong move, they'll blame Trump ..." peeps at the time: they're going to blame him and go after him anyway. Point out where I was wrong.

He in fact played into their hands by doing nothing, while simultaneously not bothering to campaign for reelection. So damned arrogant he erroneously believed he had it in the bag, learning nothing from the 3 preceding years. Lost to knuckleheads like you is I, as well as others, very much supported Trump for reelection.

Back to the topic: He screwed all that up with his behavior the second he started acting like a titty baby when his declaration of victory got shot down by the voters. Jan 6th drove a nail in his coffin.

Does a decoder ring come with that gibbberish in your previous post?

AHZ
09-14-2023, 05:48 PM
It would have been the right move to slap the left's anarchist, militant rent-a-mob right down in the dirt where they deserve to be. I pointed out to the "It's the wrong move, they'll blame Trump ..." peeps at the time: they're going to blame him and go after him anyway. Point out where I was wrong.

He in fact played into their hands by doing nothing, while simultaneously not bothering to campaign for reelection. So damned arrogant he erroneously believed he had it in the bag, learning nothing from the 3 preceding years. Lost to knuckleheads like you is I, as well as others, very much supported Trump for reelection.

Back to the topic: He screwed all that up with his behavior the second he started acting like a titty baby when his declaration of victory got shot down by the voters. Jan 6th drove a nail in his coffin.

Does a decoder ring come with that gibbberish in your previous post?

i disagree.

if he had done something they would have called him "strong man dictator".

now the people have been given an exta three years to see the depravity of the left, now righteousness will come storming back with a vengeance and a can of whoopass.

feel the wrath.

Gunny
09-14-2023, 06:03 PM
i disagree.

if he had done something they would have called him "strong man dictator".

now the people have been given an exta three years to see the depravity of the left, now righteousness will come storming back with a vengeance and a can of whoopass.

feel the wrath.Might want to look at how lame your response looks. What haven't they called him anyway?

There's nothing righteous about Trump.

AHZ
09-15-2023, 05:40 AM
Might want to look at how lame your response looks. What haven't they called him anyway?

There's nothing righteous about Trump.

My response is amazing.

but thanks for your input.