PDA

View Full Version : Trump On Transgender

Kathianne
09-16-2023, 05:18 AM
Hmmmmm:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/09/15/trumps-shocking-answer-to-can-a-man-become-a-woman-n1727481

Trump’s Shocking Answer to 'Can a Man Become a Woman?'BY MATT MARGOLIS 8:41 PM ON SEPTEMBER 15, 2023

I have to admit, I was shocked when I first saw this clip.

There’s been a lot of talk about Trump’s recent interview on SiriusXM’s “The Megyn Kelly Show,” but his answer to what may have been one of the most important questions was so horrifying awful, I can’t even wrap my head around it.

During the interview, Megyn Kelly asked Trump a very simple question: “Can a man become a woman?”

Easy, right? The answer is “No, absolutely not.” It’s not complex or complicated. There’s no room for nuance, different points of view, or interpretation. A man cannot become a woman. A woman cannot become a man. There’s no gender spectrum, nor are there more than two genders.

Yet, in response to the easy question, Trump first replied with an “Ummmmmm,” then a chuckle, before saying, “In my opinion, you have a man, you have a woman. I think part of it is birth. Can the man give birth? No, although they’ll come up with some answer to that also someday. I heard just the other day they have a way that now the man can give birth. No, I would say I’ll continue my stance on that.”

Related: Money Powers the Transgender Movement, Not Science, Health, or Identity

What kind of an answer is that? Look, the sad reality is that there is no middle ground on this issue. Trump may be strongly against the mutilation of children by the transgender cult, but it feels like Trump is trying to have it both ways on this transgender nonsense, and you just can’t.

Sure, he banned transgender people in the military and is against giving children puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones and such, but at the root of this issue isn’t merely whether or not a kid has the mental capacity to consent to transitioning, whether biological men should be able to play in women’s sports, or whether someone on hormones should be in the military. The root of this issue is the fundamental and basic question of whether a man can become a woman or vice versa. And if you even give the slightest hint that maybe “someday” it might be possible, then you are legitimatize the transgender movement and the entire industry behind it. To make matters worse, Trump also referred to Bruce “Caitlyn” Jenner by feminine pronouns.

AHZ
09-16-2023, 05:36 AM
"In my opinion, you have a man, you have a woman. "

"... I’ll continue my stance on that."

this is a non story.

Kathianne
09-16-2023, 05:46 AM

this is a non story.

Good thing he has you, he's not doing so well on his own. When are you going on a larger forum to get his real message out?

AHZ
09-16-2023, 05:48 AM
Good thing he has you, he's not doing so well on his own. When are you going on a larger forum to get his real message out?

did you think this was a real gotcha moment or something?

fj1200
09-16-2023, 06:23 AM

He's not doing well here so not in line for a promotion.

AHZ
09-16-2023, 06:25 AM

jesus commands outreach to the addled and infirm as well as the bold and the brilliant.

Kathianne
09-16-2023, 06:25 AM
Let's write letters of recommendation, he really needs to move up.

fj1200
09-16-2023, 06:27 AM

I'll certainly add my comment to the letter, "if you need an ignorant shill who can ignore every bit of evidence that he's wrong... he's your guy." We should probably put a few misspelled words to drive home the point.

fj1200
09-16-2023, 06:29 AM
jesus commands outreach to the addled and infirm as well as the bold and the brilliant.

But you are the addled. :dunno:

Kathianne
09-16-2023, 06:30 AM
I'll certainly add my comment to the letter, "if you need an ignorant shill who can ignore every bit of evidence that he's wrong... he's your guy." We should probably put a few misspelled words to drive home the point.
Misspelled and redefined. All of his redefined words remind me of another group that does the same, oh yeah! The left. Remember: gay, rainbows, woke...

AHZ
09-16-2023, 06:33 AM

im moving on up
to the east side
to a deluxe apartment
in the sky ay ay

we finally got a piece of the pie.

Gunny
09-16-2023, 08:59 AM
Hmmmmm:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/09/15/trumps-shocking-answer-to-can-a-man-become-a-woman-n1727481Interesting? Ironic? Interestingly ironic?

For all the individuals/people/groups Trump goes scorched Earth on, he suddenly gets timid and starts hemming and hawing about transfreaks? Seems he would be better served treating those voters on the right that can have a REAL effect on his future ambitions in such a manner instead of trying to roll over any and anyone that disagree with anything he says. Instead of pandering to a sub-group people that can't even identify genitalia:rolleyes:

AHZ
09-16-2023, 09:01 AM
Misspelled and redefined. All of his redefined words remind me of another group that does the same, oh yeah! The left. Remember: gay, rainbows, woke...

which word have i redefined?

this should be fun.

Gunny
09-16-2023, 09:09 AM
which word have i redefined?

this should be fun.Not really. No one's got that much time to waste.

AHZ
09-16-2023, 09:11 AM
Not really. No one's got that much time to waste.

nor does anyone have an example of me redefining a word.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-16-2023, 09:25 AM
Hmmmmm:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/09/15/trumps-shocking-answer-to-can-a-man-become-a-woman-n1727481

Well, my friend, one cannot fault him for giving a -- "'politician'" - answer..
But any answer he gives will be faulted by those that hate him.. Right?

Kathianne
09-16-2023, 09:31 AM
Well, my friend, one cannot fault him for giving a -- "'politician'" - answer..
But any answer he gives will be faulted by those that hate him.. Right?

Hey, no way he did anything wrong other than covid, right.

AHZ
09-16-2023, 09:42 AM

he gave the right answer on transgender.

there is no story here.

you actually have to find dirt, if you want to post dirt.

this is fake dirt.

Gunny
09-16-2023, 09:48 AM
he gave the right answer on transgender.

there is no story here.

you actually have to find dirt, if you want to post dirt.

this is fake dirt.If that's an answer and you consider it "right", it explains a lot. What is easily noticeable is that such a mealy-mouth comment is out of character for his alligator mouth.

Please enlighten the viewing audience: You no longer have an opinion on transfreaks because your boy ran?

AHZ
09-16-2023, 09:56 AM
If that's an answer and you consider it "right", it explains a lot. What is easily noticeable is that such a mealy-mouth comment is out of character for his alligator mouth.

Please enlighten the viewing audience: You no longer have an opinion on transfreaks because your boy ran?

he said he believes in men and women and he's not varying from that stance.

is he sending out pro-trans dog-whistles? like he does with racism?

Gunny
09-16-2023, 09:58 AM
he said he believes in men and women and he's not varying from that stance.

"... I’ll continue my stance on that."The AHZ edit. Not to be confused with the stammering non-response from Trump:rolleyes:

revelarts
09-16-2023, 09:59 AM
Interesting? Ironic? Interestingly ironic?

For all the individuals/people/groups Trump goes scorched Earth on, he suddenly gets timid and starts hemming and hawing about transfreaks? Seems he would be better served treating those voters on the right that can have a REAL effect on his future ambitions in such a manner instead of trying to roll over any and anyone that disagree with anything he says. Instead of pandering to a sub-group people that can't even identify genitalia:rolleyes:

Exactly.
He doesn't have a problem offending any person/group/nation, without apology, but here he soft sells?!?

The only thing that is redeeming after this is his past action, the fact that he "banned transgender people in the military" .
And he says he "is against giving children puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones and such".
But the words sure don't give much confidence that he's going to stand by it.

Gunny
09-16-2023, 10:02 AM
Exactly,
He doesn't have a problem offending any person/group/nation, without apology, but here he soft sells?!?

the only thing that is redeeming after this is his past action, the fact that he did "banned transgender people in the military"
and he says he "is against giving children puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones and such".

I agree. The fact current words/behavior doesn't mesh with past action is what is notable.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-16-2023, 10:47 AM
I don't know my friend..
Many people worldwide did things wrong with Covid.
Are they all to be vilified, castigated and severely hated /punished??---Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-16-2023, 10:49 AM
Exactly.

The only thing that is redeeming after this is his past action, the fact that he "banned transgender people in the military" .
And he says he "is against giving children puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones and such".

What, is he now going to be vilified for acting like a politician??
What really matters is what he does in office. right??--Tyr

AHZ
09-16-2023, 10:50 AM
I agree. The fact current words/behavior doesn't mesh with past action is what is notable.

but he's sticking with the man/woman stance. there is no "discrepancy".

this is fake dirt.

Gunny
09-16-2023, 10:57 AM
but he's sticking with the man/woman stance. there is no "discrepancy".

this is fake dirt.It's a discussion among people capable of discussion, and you and your broken record that would be right in line if Trump told you to eat doo doo:rolleyes:

fj1200
09-16-2023, 10:58 AM
I don't know my friend..
Many people worldwide did things wrong with Covid.
Are they all to be vilified, castigated and severely hated /punished??---Tyr

But you're like the #1 vilifier around here.

AHZ
09-16-2023, 11:00 AM
It's a discussion among people capable of discussion, and you and your broken record that would be right in line if Trump told you to eat doo doo:rolleyes:

Usually discussion capability is premised upon reading comprehension.

i guess that isn't the case in Trump Derangement-Land.

Kathianne
09-16-2023, 11:03 AM

Yeah. About the only thing mentioned I've not criticized Trump for is covid.

Gunny
09-16-2023, 11:06 AM
Usually discussion capability is premised upon reading comprehension.

i guess that isn't the case in Trump Derangement-Land.That's why you are addressing me and others instead of the topic, right? Your reading and comprehension level speaks for itself. You've posted your broken record response more than twice and it's been shot down and buried. Time to move on?

AHZ
09-16-2023, 11:07 AM
Yeah. About the only thing mentioned I've not criticized Trump for is covid.

the irony is that was his biggest mistake.

that and zionism.

AHZ
09-16-2023, 11:24 AM
That's why you are addressing me and others instead of the topic, right? Your reading and comprehension level speaks for itself. You've posted your broken record response more than twice and it's been shot down and buried. Time to move on?

I'm addressing you because you can't read.

yes. the stragglers need extra help.

revelarts
09-16-2023, 11:34 AM
What, is he now going to be vilified for acting like a politician??
What really matters is what he does in office. right??--Tyr

I'm just trying to be objective.
His words don't give me MORE assurance that he's going to continue DOING the things he's done.
Does it make you feel more comfortable or less?

Look, one of Trump's real points of appeal is that, generally speaking, he doesn't play those games.
Are we just going to give him the benny of the doubt that he's just lying for the cameras like the rest of the politicians now ... but trust that he will hold the line. How is that different from the other candidates?

Yes, It's still better than Biden or anyone else on the left, but where's the candidate on the right who supposedly "tells it like it is"?

Gunny
09-16-2023, 11:38 AM
I'm addressing you because you can't read.

yes. the stragglers need extra help.Thread banned. I can do this all day. Get yourself squared away.

Gunny
09-16-2023, 11:48 AM
His words don't give me MORE assurance that he's going to continue DOING the things he's done.

Look, one of Trump's real points of appeal is that, generally speaking, he doesn't play those games.
Are we just going to give him the benny of the doubt that he's just lying for the cameras like the rest of the politicians now ... but trust that he will hold the line. How is that different from the other candidates?

Yes, It's still better than Biden or anyone else on the left, but where's the candidate on the right who supposedly "tells it like it is"?I agree with your basic premise. Just my POV, but seems to me like Trump and his supporters, in and out of office, think getting down in the mud and wrestling with the pig is perfectly acceptable. It certainly cancels any claims of moral superiority/high road the right makes when they do.

revelarts
09-16-2023, 11:59 AM
I agree with your basic premise. Just my POV, but seems to me like Trump and his supporters, in and out of office, think getting down in the mud and wrestling with the pig is perfectly acceptable. It certainly cancels any claims of moral superiority/high road the right makes when they do.
Trump alone cancels any claim of moral superiority.
But he is superior in discerning reality concerning what men & women are.

It's how low all the "viable" choices we have are.
We are at the point of trying to choose the candidates who are the least corrupt & the least crazy.

Gunny
09-16-2023, 12:09 PM
Trump alone cancels any claim of moral superiority.
But he is superior in discerning reality concerning what men & women are.

It's how low all the choices we have are.
We are at the point of trying to choose the candidates who are the least corrupt & the least crazy.Seriously. When the choices are "what's male/female or (in another thread) who is more mentally aware? The "bar" is sitting in the mud.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2023, 09:16 AM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:. me , hmmm...
who have I vilified here? I forget my terrible words given...
But truth is a I do despise ffing demorat lemmings and globalists. So there you have it..

Happy now? --:clap:--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2023, 09:21 AM

Yes, It's still better than Biden or anyone else on the left, but where's the candidate on the right who supposedly "tells it like it is"?

Well, when you compare him to the other people he is opposing he comes out pretty good in that comparison, imho.
Sad as it may be that we are going to have to try to pick the lesser evil. That is the stone we are lft with. We had beter hope we get theone we want. As the others are just filthy lying scum to their black-hearted core, imho.-Tyr

fj1200
09-17-2023, 11:00 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:. me , hmmm...
who have I vilified here? I forget my terrible words given...
But truth is a I do despise ffing demorat lemmings and globalists. So there you have it..

Happy now? --:clap:--Tyr

I was thinking anyone who didn't line up with your position on covid. It seemed like you were soft pedaling trump here.

I'm happy to be incorrect.

fj1200
09-17-2023, 10:30 PM

From my perspective you just have no clue what words really mean. And then you string them together and think it makes sense.

Kathianne
09-17-2023, 10:31 PM
You refuse to define words. You're repeatedly asked simply because the words you use make no sense in the context you're using.

revelarts
09-18-2023, 07:59 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FqpzebQWYAE8j1h?format=webp&name=small

If you know what "libs of TikTok" is then you understand this is a serious endorsement.
Chaya Raichick relentless exposes the trans, public schools, "family friendly" pride & drag horror shows.
Pointing out the many p3do links and the like.

I gotta give Trump some credit for this one.