PDA

View Full Version : Election officials reject calls to unilaterally block Trump from ballot using 14th Am

Gunny
09-16-2023, 11:44 AM
And the Attorneys General punt the ball ...

I want to say I don't see how any court can rule on this prior to a conviction for a violation of law covered by the 14th Amendment. But, our courts and judges being what they are ...

I completely agree with the AGs such a move feeds right into the conspiracy theorists' hands.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/14/politics/14th-amendment-secretaries-of-state-trump/index.html

AHZ
09-16-2023, 11:50 AM
And the Attorneys General punt the ball ...

I want to say I don't see how any court can rule on this prior to a conviction for a violation of law covered by the 14th Amendment. But, our courts and judges being what they are ...

I completely agree with the AGs such a move feeds right into the conspiracy theorists' hands.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/14/politics/14th-amendment-secretaries-of-state-trump/index.html

so you want the conspiracy against trump to contain more possibilities for probable deniability.

the thing is the never trumper globalist fucktoids have exhausted all those avenues, yet trump is still winning all the polls.

i guess you don't have the stones for the full overt purge.

thats why you should join trump; you're not fully lost to the forces of evil.

Gunny
09-16-2023, 11:54 AM
so you want the conspiracy against trump to contain more possibilities for probable deniability.

the thing is the never trumper globalist fucktoids have exhausted all those avenues, yet trump is still winning all the polls.

i guess you don't have the stones for the full overt purge.

thats why you should join trump; you're not fully lost to the forces of evil.Address the topic please, instead of your projections:rolleyes:

AHZ
09-16-2023, 12:11 PM
Address the topic please, instead of your projections:rolleyes:

Addressing other posts is a usual possibility in discussion forum.

It's interesting you only agree with the right thing when its used to "foil conspiracy theorists".

i'm saying your motivations and considerations are suspect.

Gunny
09-16-2023, 12:18 PM
Addressing other posts is a usual possibility in discussion forum.

It's interesting you only agree with the right thing when its used to "foil conspiracy theorists".

i'm saying your motivations and considerations are suspect.Take your personal issues with me to the Steel Cage and stop muddling threads for everyone else. Address the topic. Hint: I am not the topic.