PDA

View Full Version : California goes to war with oil and gas giants over climate change 'deception'

Gunny
09-16-2023, 07:06 PM
Expanding reparations:rolleyes: This is so bullshit it can be smelled from here. I'm sick of these bullshit, leftwingnut lawsuits over any and everything. It's like no one can ever say or do anything anymore and better hope what was okay this week isn't offensive next week.

Someone needs to sue this gasbag for destroying a state. He's just so fucking stupid. And power hungry. Never underestimate the power of stupid people.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/california-goes-war-oil-gas-giants-climate-change-deception

Black Diamond
09-16-2023, 07:19 PM
Fuck California. And keep their voters the fuck out of Nevada.

Black Diamond
09-16-2023, 07:31 PM
Expanding reparations:rolleyes: This is so bullshit it can be smelled from here. I'm sick of these bullshit, leftwingnut lawsuits over any and everything. It's like no one can ever say or do anything anymore and better hope what was okay this week isn't offensive next week.

Someone needs to sue this gasbag for destroying a state. He's just so fucking stupid. And power hungry. Never underestimate the power of stupid people.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/california-goes-war-oil-gas-giants-climate-change-deception

Also CA has the chance to get rid if Newsome and they didn't do it.

Gunny
09-16-2023, 07:48 PM
Also CA has the chance to get rid if Newsome and they didn't do it.Don't get that. After not getting rid of him, half the damned state moves here:rolleyes:

Black Diamond
09-16-2023, 08:51 PM
Don't get that. After not getting rid of him, half the damned state moves here:rolleyes:

Oh I don't want them screwing texas up either. Damn communists ruined Austin and Houston already.

SassyLady
09-16-2023, 10:19 PM
Oh I don't want them screwing texas up either. Damn communists ruined Austin and Houston already.

Totally screwed over Arizona!

Black Diamond
09-16-2023, 10:36 PM
Totally screwed over Arizona!

Yeah I imagine that's true.

AHZ
09-17-2023, 06:19 AM
Don't get that. After not getting rid of him, half the damned state moves here:rolleyes:

he's just too handsome.:salute:

sometimes its easier to just leave the relationship than try to change your abuser.

Black Diamond
09-17-2023, 11:52 AM
It sucks because ca was/is a gorgeous state

Gunny
09-17-2023, 12:05 PM
It sucks because ca was/is a gorgeous stateFortunately, every time I lived there it was compliments of the US military. Meaning I did not have to live off the California economy. It IS a beautiful state in some places and the climate is mild around the coast.

These are the eco "warriors" so concerned about climate and all that and they have turned that state into a dump. Homeless all over the street. Garbage. Waste. Whatever. Homeless and criminals have all the rights. Law abiding citizens have none. Only the sheltered elite get a break and police protection.

Yet they're talking that Guy Smiley-looking fool for President. He ought to be in jail.