PDA

View Full Version : Wreck the Billionaire Class

fj1200
09-16-2023, 11:44 PM
The UAW’s Shawn Fain wants to wreck ‘the billionaire class’ as analysis reveals Ford, GM and Stellantis CEOs make at least 281 times their average employee (https://fortune.com/2023/09/15/uaw-strike-big-three-ceo-salaries-ford-general-motors-stillantis/)
Is that his job?

AHZ
09-17-2023, 06:07 AM
The UAW’s Shawn Fain wants to wreck ‘the billionaire class’ as analysis reveals Ford, GM and Stellantis CEOs make at least 281 times their average employee (https://fortune.com/2023/09/15/uaw-strike-big-three-ceo-salaries-ford-general-motors-stillantis/)

Is that his job?

I'd say it's more of a calling.

fj1200
09-17-2023, 10:54 AM
I'd say it's more of a calling.

I figured this would be up a populists alley. You did not disappoint.

AHZ
09-17-2023, 01:42 PM
right.

because oligarchs are morally pure, internationaslist fascism is a meritocracy!

real business people hate monopolies and prefer free markets.

these are well known facts.

Gunny
09-17-2023, 01:56 PM
right.

You got all that out of this:

:rolleyes:

AHZ
09-17-2023, 02:44 PM
You got all that out of this:

:rolleyes:

no.

most of that is original thought that is just very relevant to the questions at hand.

Gunny
09-17-2023, 02:51 PM
no.

most of that is original thought that is just very relevant to the questions at hand.Looks like more of your projecting to me:rolleyes:

AHZ
09-17-2023, 02:58 PM
Looks like more of your projecting to me:rolleyes:

our perceptions often vary greatly i have noted.

fj1200
09-17-2023, 10:28 PM
right.

That was word salad covering up your expansionist populism. My apologies, that was redundant.

Kathianne
09-17-2023, 10:29 PM
That was word salad covering up your expansionist populism. My apologies, that was redundant.
:laugh:

AHZ
09-18-2023, 03:36 AM

expansionist populism.

that's a hoot.

all smart libertarians know billionaires are the true victims...........

:dance:

fj1200
09-18-2023, 10:39 AM
expansionist populism.

that's a hoot.

all smart libertarians know billionaires are the true victims...........

:dance:

You didn't know that populists don't know where to stop? Actually I'm not surprised. Populists are not forward thinkers.

Kathianne
09-18-2023, 10:40 AM
You didn't know that populists don't know where to stop? Actually I'm not surprised. Populists are not forward thinkers.
If AHZ is typical, populists are just not thinkers. Period.

AHZ
09-18-2023, 10:43 AM

im happy to stop at reasonable tariffs and a semblance of preservation of a domestic economy without reliance on the ccp and globalist fascists.

where can you stop with destroying those things?

fj1200
09-18-2023, 10:45 AM
im happy to stop at reasonable tariffs and a semblance of preservation of a domestic economy without reliance on the ccp and globalist fascists.

where can you stop with destroying those things?

Populists say that but then the problem is that they are the cause of what they seek to repair. And from there it's just doubling down on stupid. Study history. I suggest South America and Zimbabwe as a start.

AHZ
09-18-2023, 11:01 AM
Populists say that but then the problem is that they are the cause of what they seek to repair. And from there it's just doubling down on stupid. Study history. I suggest South America and Zimbabwe as a start.

they are the cause of what they seek to repair?

no they aren't. corporatist elitist globalist anti-humans are sending all the jobs away for their own profit.

populists are opposed to that.

trickle down is definitely a lie when jobs are sent away to slave nations to maximize profit.

do good conservatives make "trickle down" a lie?

Gunny
09-18-2023, 12:53 PM
Populists say that but then the problem is that they are the cause of what they seek to repair. And from there it's just doubling down on stupid. Study history. I suggest South America and Zimbabwe as a start.Add South Africa to the list. Poster child for global-populists . They also claim to hate what they are.

fj1200
09-18-2023, 03:23 PM
they are the cause of what they seek to repair?

no they aren't. corporatist elitist globalist anti-humans are sending all the jobs away for their own profit.

populists are opposed to that.

trickle down is definitely a lie when jobs are sent away to slave nations to maximize profit.

do good conservatives make "trickle down" a lie?

Follow the logic please.

Populists: tariffs!

Reality: Tariffs don't work.

Populists: Tariffs!!!

Populists: TARIFFS!!!

Hopefully you see the pattern.