PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mick!

Kathianne
09-17-2023, 12:11 PM
hjmick

Rick is trying contact. I'll let you know.

For some reason I can't send a pm.

jimnyc
09-17-2023, 01:14 PM
Was someone looking for me? Rick shot me a text a bit ago.

I know, I've been MIA for unusually long. I guess call it a hiatus. All is well though, still here and still kicking - much to the dismay of those with voodoo dolls of me. :)

I honestly went MIA from most of the news and political world for quite a spell there too. Been flying my drone over the summer and nagging my wife to let me go to Alaska. I think she hates me. :dunno:

Since I haven't read anything here, I don't know how folks are doing. Hope everyone is doing well!

Got a long day of football today and also wanna see the replay of yesterdays Colorado vs Colorado St. game yesterday. So will truly try to get back on the bike again tomorrow and make sure I haven't forgotten how to ride. Like Biden has.

Gunny
09-17-2023, 01:15 PM
Was someone looking for me? Rick shot me a text a bit ago.

I know, I've been MIA for unusually long. I guess call it a hiatus. All is well though, still here and still kicking - much to the dismay of those with voodoo dolls of me. :)

I honestly went MIA from most of the news and political world for quite a spell there too. Been flying my drone over the summer and nagging my wife to let me go to Alaska. I think she hates me. :dunno:

Since I haven't read anything here, I don't know how folks are doing. Hope everyone is doing well!

Got a long day of football today and also wanna see the replay of yesterdays Colorado vs Colorado St. game yesterday. So will truly try to get back on the bike again tomorrow and make sure I haven't forgotten how to ride. Like Biden has.

Who told you about the voodoo dolls?

jimnyc
09-17-2023, 01:16 PM
Who told you about the voodoo dolls?

Because every now and again I get Texas sized headaches and pains. I know it's you fucker!

hjmick
09-17-2023, 01:45 PM
He's still alive, good to know...

Gunny
09-17-2023, 01:54 PM
Because every now and again I get Texas sized headaches and pains. I know it's you fucker!I wouldn't know :happy0203:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-17-2023, 02:18 PM
Because every now and again I get Texas sized headaches and pains. I know it's you fucker!
Hey Jim, good to see ya here. I trust, that you are doing well. May God bless you abundantly, my friend. -Tyr

Black Diamond
09-17-2023, 02:23 PM

Everything is bigger in Texas. From the headaches to the toast to the drill instructors. :cool:

Black Diamond
09-17-2023, 02:34 PM
Praying jim and Rick continue to mend