PDA

View Full Version : still in a STATE OF EMERGENCY

revelarts
09-20-2023, 06:42 AM
A few days ago Joe Biden quietly renewed the post-9/11 state of emergency that every president since Bush 2 has renewed annually, continuing our government by a bunch of unaccountable dictatorial secret presidential orders
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2022/09/09/notice-on-the-continuation-of-the-national-emergency-with-respect-to-certain-terrorist-attacks-2/
[/FONT][/COLOR]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FcaFvMqXkAQkFPp?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FcaGcBvWQAAK1AW?format=png&name=900x900

"for our safety"

BTW

there's also still a HEATLH emergency.

RENEWAL OF DETERMINATION THAT A PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY EXISTS
"As a result of the continued consequences of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, on this date and after consultation with public health officials as necessary, I, Xavier Becerra, Secretary of Health and Human Services, pursuant to the authority vested in me under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act, do hereby renew, effective January 11, 2023, the January 31, 2020, determination by former Secretary Alex M. Azar II, that he previously renewed on April 21, 2020, July 23, 2020, October 2, 2020, and January 7, 2021, and that I renewed on April 15, 2021, July 19, 2021, October 15, 2021, January 14, 2022, April 12, 2022, July 15, 2022, and October 13, 2022, that a public health emergency exists and has existed since January 27, 2020, nationwide."

https://aspr.hhs.gov/legal/PHE/Pages/covid19-11Jan23.aspx

constitution need not apply.... for your safety.
"Do you want people to die?!"

fj1200
09-20-2023, 06:58 AM
Seems it ended on May 11th.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEMay 11, 2023
202-690-6343
media@hhs.gov

HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra Statement on End of the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2023/05/11/hhs-secretary-xavier-becerra-statement-on-end-of-the-covid-19-public-health-emergency.html

But there are other ones. Hurricanes, opioids, typhoons, wildfires...

https://aspr.hhs.gov/legal/PHE/Pages/default.aspx

revelarts
09-20-2023, 07:04 AM
Seems it ended on May 11th.

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2023/05/11/hhs-secretary-xavier-becerra-statement-on-end-of-the-covid-19-public-health-emergency.html

But there are other ones. Hurricanes, opioids, typhoons, wildfires...

https://aspr.hhs.gov/legal/PHE/Pages/default.aspx

I stand corrected.

fj1200
09-20-2023, 07:05 AM
Research. 3 clicks later.

revelarts
09-20-2023, 07:11 AM
Research. 3 clicks later.
any comments on the 911 state of emergency?

fj1200
09-20-2023, 07:28 AM

Not at this time. Seems your link is a year old.

AHZ
09-20-2023, 07:33 AM

he's for it. so the large multinationals can keep their american hostages in a rights free environment for as long as possible, like a true internationalist fascist.

Gunny
09-20-2023, 07:35 AM
any comments on the 911 state of emergency?Bureaucracy:rolleyes:

Government does not get smaller. Just keeps spreading like the virus it is. How many jobs were created solely from this "state of emergency" and would be threatened by the removal if their validating source? 19 years ago? Only Heaven knows. If for no more reason than Federal government/bureaucratic cronyism, and laziness, the emergency must continue on. After all, The Taliban (a terrorist organization the US will NEVER negotiate with), the Islamic Republic of Iran (a terrorist state the US will never negotiate with) and various other radical, militant Islamic cells exist.

Is not this "state of emergency" the justification for the Homeland Gestapo?

Unintended consequences of trying to do the right thing.

AHZ
09-20-2023, 07:38 AM
Bureaucracy:rolleyes:

Government does not get smaller. Just keeps spreading like the virus it is. How many jobs were created solely from this "state of emergency" and would be threatened by the removal if their validating source? 19 years ago? Only Heaven knows. If for no more reason than Federal government/bureaucratic cronyism, and laziness, the emergency must continue on. After all, The Taliban (a terrorist organization the US will NEVER negotiate with), the Islamic Republic of Iran (a terrorist state the US will never negotiate with) and various other radical, militant Islamic cells exist.

Is not this "state of emergency" the justification for the Homeland Gestapo?

Unintended consequences of trying to do the right thing.

are we all to blame?

because people do want a government we deserve tyranny?

we shouldn't give up on the right thing because of corruption and bad actors.

or if you're not implying that, my mistake.

Gunny
09-20-2023, 08:10 AM
are we all to blame?

because people do want a government we deserve tyranny?

we shouldn't give up on the right thing because of corruption and bad actors.

or if you're not implying that, my mistake.

We, the People, ARE to blame for our ELECTED representatives. They didn't transport themselves into office from so far quadrant of the galaxy.

People deserve the consequences of the People's choices. The People cried for government to save them from the "Big, Bad Boogeyman" and government responded with a feel-good bandaid. Get what you pay for.

AHZ
09-20-2023, 08:13 AM
We, the People, ARE to blame for our ELECTED representatives. They didn't transport themselves into office from so far quadrant of the galaxy.

People deserve the consequences of the People's choices. The People cried for government to save them from the "Big, Bad Boogeyman" and government responded with a feel-good bandaid. Get what you pay for.

ok.

just confirming.

instead of holding government employees responsible, we should all look at ourselves.

we are all to blame.

Gunny
09-20-2023, 08:16 AM
ok.

just confirming.

instead of holding government employees responsible, we should all look at ourselves.

we are all to blame.

Who do you think government employees are? The People.

AHZ
09-20-2023, 08:21 AM
Who do you think government employees are? The People.

no they aren't.

the people declaring emergencies based on their own false flags are tho.

Gunny
09-20-2023, 08:26 AM
no they aren't.

the people declaring emergencies based on their own false flags are tho.I was/am a government employee. I am one of "the People". You'll have to be more specific as to who you are accusing. Government employees in general go to work every day like everyone else and put little more thought into it than doing their jobs.

You're not wrecking another thread with your false flag crap.

AHZ
09-20-2023, 08:34 AM
I was/am a government employee. I am one of "the People". You'll have to be more specific as to who you are accusing. Government employees in general go to work every day like everyone else and put little more thought into it than doing their jobs.

You're not wrecking another thread with your false flag crap.

im accusiing politicians and high level military intelligence people, who really work for large corporations.

not all people are those people.

most people are not those people.

fj1200
09-20-2023, 08:35 AM
he's for it. so the large multinationals can keep their american hostages in a rights free environment for as long as possible, like a true internationalist fascist.

You're a special kind of stupid.

Gunny
09-20-2023, 08:54 AM
im accusiing politicians and high level military intelligence people, who really work for large corporations.

not all people are those people.

most people are not those people.Whenever you get back: "High level" military intelligence people have ZERO input or control into national emergencies unless after the fact. Military intelligence does not work for itself. Military intelligence is made up of "We, the People" and in most cases, is comprised of way more patriotic people than the average Joe, as evidenced by choice of vocation.

If and/or when US military intelligence becomes involved in a national emergency due to an attack, its primary focus is external threat assessment.

US military personnel are employed by the US Federal government. Intel people are highly scrutinized, to include off duty activities. Any conflict in interest is investigated. Being paid or even receiving gifts from "corporations" would be investigated.

You'll have to be more specific as to who you are accusing.

icansayit
09-20-2023, 09:55 PM
You're a special kind of stupid.

He was following your lead. Pat yourself on the back for being even MORE special.

fj1200
09-21-2023, 08:08 AM
So you call him names because he's trying to be just like you?
He was following your lead. Pat yourself on the back for being even MORE special.

I didn't call him a name. I insulted his intelligence. But since you seem to desire some measure of credibility around here what do you think of his post and what he claimed I was for?

Now's your chance. Do I, or anyone for that matter, desire large multinationals keeping American hostages in a rights free environment like an internationalist fascist*?

*For extra credit let us all know what an internationalist fascist is because his word vomit is a bit unclear.

AHZ
09-21-2023, 08:30 AM
Whenever you get back: "High level" military intelligence people have ZERO input or control into national emergencies unless after the fact. Military intelligence does not work for itself. Military intelligence is made up of "We, the People" and in most cases, is comprised of way more patriotic people than the average Joe, as evidenced by choice of vocation.

If and/or when US military intelligence becomes involved in a national emergency due to an attack, its primary focus is external threat assessment.

US military personnel are employed by the US Federal government. Intel people are highly scrutinized, to include off duty activities. Any conflict in interest is investigated. Being paid or even receiving gifts from "corporations" would be investigated.

You'll have to be more specific as to who you are accusing.

I was born at night, gunny, but it wasn't last night.

Kathianne
09-21-2023, 09:29 AM
I was born at night, gunny, but it wasn't last night.
Totally non-responsive post. This is why you are finding your visits being cut short. Your choice.

AHZ
09-21-2023, 09:39 AM
Totally non-responsive post. This is why you are finding your visits being cut short. Your choice.

it's a way of saying i think he thinks I'm stupid.

all people do not work for the government.

and there are deep staters who do deep state fuckery. and its not "all of us".

AHZ
09-21-2023, 10:41 AM
*For extra credit let us all know what an internationalist fascist is because his word vomit is a bit unclear.

internatioanalist fascism is a union of large corporate power and the state that operates in opposition to traditional nation state values in a monomanic pursuit of increased corporate profits to the detriment of anything and everything else in the targetted society/nation.

Inherent within it is a form of virulent anti-human elitism, by design.

Gunny
09-21-2023, 10:53 AM
it's a way of saying i think he thinks I'm stupid.

all people do not work for the government.

and there are deep staters who do deep state fuckery. and its not "all of us".

You're the one calling yourself stupid with your posts, not understanding a damned thing you're posting.

I did not say all people work for the government, even though technically, they do. I stated the government is comprised of "We, the People". Learn to read.

This is a simple concept above your ability to grasp: 99 44/100 of the people that show up for work do not have any idea they are doing the bidding of your "Deep State" you cannot prove exists.

Kathianne
09-21-2023, 10:55 AM
You're the one calling yourself stupid with your posts, not understanding a damned thing you're posting.

I did not say all people work for the government, even though technically, they do. I stated the government is comprised of "We, the People". Learn to read.

This is a simple concept above your ability to grasp: 99 44/100 of the people that show up for work do not have any idea they are doing the bidding of your "Deep State" you cannot prove exists.

You'll notice I let him have that post as 'responsive.' He sorta explained what was meant in original nonsense post. Some credit for effort. That he can't follow through is something to have empathy for.

AHZ
09-21-2023, 10:59 AM

the government is comprised of a subset of the people, because not everybody works for the government.

this is a basic obvious fact.

does the cia exist?

Gunny
09-21-2023, 11:00 AM
You'll notice I let him have that post as 'responsive.' He sorta explained what was meant in original nonsense post. Some credit for effort. That he can't follow through is something to have empathy for.I knew who he was talking about when he first started (scary:laugh:). Been waiting to see if he can manage to get it out :)

Kathianne
09-21-2023, 11:02 AM
the government is comprised of a subset of the people, because not everybody works for the government.

does the cia exist?

I work approximately 4 months for the government. So do most here, some more.

AHZ
09-21-2023, 11:06 AM
I work approximately 4 months for the government. So do most here, some more.

that's still not everyone.

Kathianne
09-21-2023, 11:06 AM
that's still not everyone.

Right, I forgot those living in tent cities.

Gunny
09-21-2023, 11:07 AM

does the cia exist?Who DO you think you work for if not the US Federal government? Which dime is it you earn the government doesn't take 3-5 cents of?

The US government is, in fact, the largest employer in the US.

You have a point to asking if the CIA exists?

AHZ
09-21-2023, 11:16 AM
Right, I forgot those living in tent cities.

so all people except homeless people work for the government?

is that your final answer?

you want to phone a friend?

AHZ
09-21-2023, 11:17 AM
Who DO you think you work for if not the US Federal government? Which dime is it you earn the government doesn't take 3-5 cents of?

The US government is, in fact, the largest employer in the US.

You have a point to asking if the CIA exists?

it's still not the case that everyone is a government employee.

Kathianne
09-21-2023, 11:19 AM
so all people except homeless people work for the government?

is that your final answer?

you want to phone a friend?

It would likely be more illuminating if you explained the people you're referring to not working for the government one way or the other. Now if you wish to echo Joe Biden and 'pay your fair share!' feel free to endorse what I've been saying.

AHZ
09-21-2023, 11:23 AM
It would likely be more illuminating if you explained the people you're referring to not working for the government one way or the other. Now if you wish to echo Joe Biden and 'pay your fair share!' feel free to endorse what I've been saying.

I already tried.

there seems to be this "we're all to blame" idiot wall in place that defies enlightenment.

Kathianne
09-21-2023, 11:25 AM
I already tried.

there's seems to be this "we're all to blame" idiot wall in place that defies enlightenment.

Try try again. Perhaps you can do it while making sense. Take your time.

AHZ
09-21-2023, 11:27 AM
Try try again. Perhaps you can do it while making sense. Take your time.

no thanks.

I'm good.

Gunny
09-21-2023, 11:30 AM
it's still not the case that everyone is a government employee.I'm afraid it is. Simple fact: if you don't pay your taxes, you go to jail. Or wish you were in jail rather than working 2 jobs to pay the penalties the Fed government assess you.

If you do not pay, they can come take your home and everything in it.

So who exactly is it you think you work for?

Gunny
09-21-2023, 11:33 AM
I already tried.

there seems to be this "we're all to blame" idiot wall in place that defies enlightenment.

Bouncing around to deflect. The voters are directly to blame for elected officials. Elected officials establish all these alphabet agencies and grow the government. We the people are the voters.

Simple math.

Gunny
09-21-2023, 11:35 AM
no thanks.

I'm good.Good with what? You argument is incoherent and denies reality.

AHZ
09-21-2023, 11:46 AM
I'm afraid it is. Simple fact: if you don't pay your taxes, you go to jail. Or wish you were in jail rather than working 2 jobs to pay the penalties the Fed government assess you.

If you do not pay, they can come take your home and everything in it.

So who exactly is it you think you work for?

we're not all government employees. sorry.

and i work for jesus.

Black Diamond
09-21-2023, 11:49 AM

and i work for jesus.

I wonder how he feels about you calling those in authority here hitler and nurse ratched

Kathianne
09-21-2023, 11:54 AM
I wonder how he feels about you calling those in authority here hitler and nurse ratched

His version of the Golden rule.

AHZ
09-21-2023, 12:06 PM
His version of the Golden rule.

yes. if im being awful feel free to call me out.

AHZ
09-21-2023, 12:07 PM

jesus was all about speaking truth to power.

he's good with it.

fj1200
09-21-2023, 12:30 PM
internatioanalist fascism is a union of large corporate power and the state that operates in opposition to traditional nation state values in a monomanic pursuit of increased corporate profits to the detriment of anything and everything else in the targetted society/nation.

Inherent within it is a form of virulent anti-human elitism, by design.

So you get to make up definitions and positions of posters. Noted.

AHZ
09-21-2023, 12:31 PM
So you get to make up definitions and positions of posters. Noted.

underline it.

fj1200
09-21-2023, 12:32 PM
underline it.

Underline what?

AHZ
09-21-2023, 12:34 PM
Underline what?

your note you just made.

fj1200
09-21-2023, 12:34 PM
your note you just made.

Moving on. I'm not going to baby walk you through it.

Gunny
09-21-2023, 12:35 PM

and i work for jesus.Your spiritual claims are irrelevant to the government. Your properly filed W-4 and tax return is all it is concerned about. Remittance for any discrepancies in the government's favor due by April 15th.

AHZ
09-21-2023, 12:37 PM
Moving on. I'm not going to baby walk you through it.

Oh darn...

I will just have to stay dumb I guess.

:dance:

Gunny
09-21-2023, 12:45 PM
jesus was all about speaking truth to power.

he's good with it.You're going to get your dumb ass banned. Again. What does it take for you to get it through your brick skull? You cried enough to get other staff involved because me and Nurse Ratched are so horrible and "other staff" isn't tolerating a second's worth of your childish bullshit.

You can avoid losing as gracefully as Trump by not running your suck to begin with on matters you obviously know nothing about.

Gunny
09-21-2023, 12:48 PM
Oh darn...

I will just have to stay dumb I guess.

:dance:Props where they are due. The one thing you excel at :laugh:

Gunny
09-21-2023, 12:51 PM
Back to part of the topic YOU brought up:

Is it your contention that the existence of the CIA is solid evidence your "deep state" exists?

AHZ
09-21-2023, 12:54 PM
Back to part of the topic YOU brought up:

Is it your contention that the existence of the CIA is solid evidence your "deep state" exists?

is it your contention that there is no deep state?

Kathianne
09-21-2023, 12:55 PM
is it your contention that there is no deep state?

Nonresponsive

Gunny
09-21-2023, 01:00 PM
is it your contention that there is no deep state?It is not. Regardless what you tell yourself you believe, I spent the first 41 years of my life in and around the US military and US government. I've got way more clue than your simpleton's, kneejerk version of the bureaucracy.

Now prove it exists with evidence will stand in a courtroom.

AHZ
09-21-2023, 01:02 PM
It is not.

I don't continue to argue when there's no opposition.

Gunny
09-21-2023, 01:06 PM
I don't continue to argue when there's no opposition.Cherrypicking quotes now?

You don't have to worry about arguing in this thread because you are no longer in it.

Gunny
09-21-2023, 01:22 PM
revelarts

Ironic is it not that the Federal government has an ongoing state of emergency due to an attack 22 years ago, when it is my opinion the people of the US are more afraid of US government domestic terrorism than a repeat of 9/11?

revelarts
09-21-2023, 01:31 PM
@revelarts (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1760)

Ironic is it not that the Federal government has an ongoing state of emergency due to an attack 22 years ago, when it is my opinion the people of the US are more afraid of US government domestic terrorism than a repeat of 9/11?

yes,

A few months after 911 it was the gov'ts reaction was my main concern. I've never believed that terrorism was a threat that should shake the U.S..
The quotes of the founders concern about gov't kept running through my head. Especially as time wore on and people cheered or begged for more gov't and less freedom.
Now people read their words and call them paranoid or prophets. Depending on how comfortable they are with today's big brother state.

Black Diamond
09-21-2023, 01:34 PM
revelarts

Some believe 911 was domestic terrorism (I'm not one of them)

And merrick garland is draconian as are many democrats.

Gunny
09-21-2023, 01:48 PM
Some believe 911 was domestic terrorism (I'm not one of them)

And merrick garland is draconian as are many democrats.I am aware some believe 9/11 was domestic terrorism. That's just way too far out there for me. Besides anything else, this is 'Murica and we have social media. Of the numbers it would have required to be involved in the logistics and planning, somebody would have talked by now.

Merrick Garland is a bought and aid for puppet of the Biden admin. Their truths are his truths. Not to mention this is a way for him to stick to the Republicans for not getting on the Supreme Court.

Question is, who opens a special counsel to investigate him? Everyone's so worried about the Supreme Court not having to answer to Dems, but who's this ass-clown answering to so long as he stays in good graces with the Head Puppet?

Black Diamond
09-21-2023, 01:59 PM
I am aware some believe 9/11 was domestic terrorism. That's just way too far out there for me. Besides anything else, this is 'Murica and we have social media. Of the numbers it would have required to be involved in the logistics and planning, somebody would have talked by now.

Merrick Garland is a bought and aid for puppet of the Biden admin. Their truths are his truths. Not to mention this is a way for him to stick to the Republicans for not getting on the Supreme Court.

Question is, who opens a special counsel to investigate him? Everyone's so worried about the Supreme Court not having to answer to Dems, but who's this ass-clown answering to so long as he stays in good graces with the Head Puppet?

He isn't answering to anyone and that's why he and biden are so arrogant. And it's a big reason for people to fear their own govt more than Sayyid Qtb types in a cave somewhere. That and of course it's been 22 years.
Although every time someone sees the freedom tower they should be reminded of what should be there instead.

Gunny
09-21-2023, 02:15 PM
He isn't answering to anyone and that's why he and biden are so arrogant. And it's a big reason for people to fear their own govt more than Sayyid Qtb types in a cave somewhere. That and of course it's been 22 years.
Although every time someone sees the freedom tower they should be reminded of what should be there instead.By no means have I even ever suggested anyone forget what happened. I went through the same in 83 with the Beirut Barracks Bombing. I knew at least 3 of the Marines that were killed. One was my bunkie in boot camp. I haven't forgotten to this day, don't intend, and have just as much hatred for Hezbollah and Iran as I did the day they did it. Should it ever come to pass that I am in a position to do something about it they better bust out their prayer rugs fast if they want to get one or two in. I digress :)

The threat of extremist, militant Islam exists today as it did then. However, that was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity where they used out lax security against us. They achieved what they set out to do. Terrorize a civilian population. If and when they attack again, it won't be the same way.

But look what we've done to ourselves. DHS. TSA. This "state of emergency". If we're so worried about terrorist attacks remind me again why our Southern Border is open. Government has used this state of emergency to enlarge itself to the point that hey cannot get rid of the former so long as it justifies the latter.

icansayit
09-21-2023, 02:19 PM
They don't want us to know this.
https://icansayit.com/icsi/whitehousechina.jpg