PDA

View Full Version : No "Peace Prize" for Jew-hating Coulter

gabosaurus
10-13-2007, 12:24 PM
Like her or hate her, you have to admire Ann Coulter's business sense. She knows how to drum up interest in her new book. For each new publication, Coulter had had something outrageously controversial to say that has driven the pundits crazy.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-rutten13oct13,0,1859447.column?coll=la-home-center

diuretic
10-13-2007, 10:24 PM
Yep, sums it up pretty much, she's just a literary whore, she'll write and say anything for money, she doesn't believe any of it but she knows what buttons to push in American society. I wonder if she sells outside the States? I haven't seen any of her books in our bookshops yet.

Hugh Lincoln
10-14-2007, 10:42 AM
What's not to like about Jews? They're physically attractive, deferential, welcoming to outsiders, solicitious of Christians and their traditions, generous with their money, fair in business dealings, quiet and humble, usually politically conservative and respectful of the majority population, and best of all...

they don't get all excited when someone makes a comment about them.

Little-Acorn
10-14-2007, 02:30 PM
Two weeks ago it wasa "Rush hates and denigrates our troops".

Last week it was "Coulter hates the Jews".

This week it's Al Gore winning a Nobel for his outlandish global warming theories and demands that government do something about it.

When will these liberal fanatics EVER base one of their hysterical attacks on fact instead?

Psychoblues
10-18-2007, 10:56 PM
Just why does Ann the Mann hate the jews so much?

hjmick
10-18-2007, 11:12 PM
Funny, last I heard, Coulter was dating a Jew. And not for the first time.

Psychoblues
10-18-2007, 11:37 PM
Ever heard of S/M, role playing, Dominatrix?

Funny, last I heard, Coulter was dating a Jew. And not for the first time.

It must be a fantasy or at the very least a simple denial.

actsnoblemartin
10-18-2007, 11:49 PM
how long have you realized that your a mean, nasty individual?

were you taught that, or were you born that way?

Ever heard of S/M, role playing, Dominatrix?

It must be a fantasy or at the very least a simple denial.

darin
10-19-2007, 12:08 AM
Why do you think she hates jews? That's a stupid title for a thread.

diuretic
10-19-2007, 05:22 AM
She doesn't hate Jews, she's just winding everyone up.

10-19-2007, 07:27 AM
I cant imagine how wanting to convert jews to Christianity is somehow hating Jews.

One would have to ask how one can hate jews when they worship a Jewish God.

glockmail
10-19-2007, 07:57 AM
Yep, sums it up pretty much, she's just a literary whore, she'll write and say anything for money, she doesn't believe any of it but she knows what buttons to push in American society. I wonder if she sells outside the States? I haven't seen any of her books in our bookshops yet. Apparently you never read one of her books. They are typically well documented with footnotes. She writes like the lawyer that she was trained to be.

You can order her book through amazon.com. Enjoy.

diuretic
10-19-2007, 09:00 AM
Apparently you never read one of her books. They are typically well documented with footnotes. She writes like the lawyer that she was trained to be.

You can order her book through amazon.com. Enjoy.

So what?

darin
10-19-2007, 09:05 AM
She doesn't hate Jews, she's just winding everyone up.

You are smarter than to think that. There was NOTHING winding-up about her comments re: Christianity. You know it, I know it, and Donny 'The Hack' Deutsch knows it. :)

April15
10-19-2007, 09:17 AM
She doesn't hate Jews, she's just winding everyone up.Boy you ain't shittin!

Hagbard Celine
10-19-2007, 09:17 AM
She's a hateful, ugly person who prostitutes herself and her beliefs for money by disseminating whatever vile filth she has determined will sell. Anyone with any sense wouldn't degrade their minds by reading her tripe.

glockmail
10-19-2007, 11:00 AM
So what?
So my points completely destroy your argument.

She's a hateful, ugly person who prostitutes herself and her beliefs for money by disseminating whatever vile filth she has determined will sell. Anyone with any sense wouldn't degrade their minds by reading her tripe. Post 12.

Why be so closed minded?

diuretic
10-19-2007, 08:21 PM
So my points completely destroy your argument.

Uh-oh....you must be right then. But I wasn't making an argument, I was pointing out she's a literary whore and she gets things very, very wrong. Canada in Vietnam is one point that comes to mind. She wouldn't admit she was wrong and then she scrabbled around to provide evidence of formal Canadian government involvement in the war by pointing to some support of technological support.

She's a literary whore. She makes these outlandish statements to sell books. :laugh2:

Gaffer
10-20-2007, 12:27 PM
Uh-oh....you must be right then. But I wasn't making an argument, I was pointing out she's a literary whore and she gets things very, very wrong. Canada in Vietnam is one point that comes to mind. She wouldn't admit she was wrong and then she scrabbled around to provide evidence of formal Canadian government involvement in the war by pointing to some support of technological support.

She's a literary whore. She makes these outlandish statements to sell books. :laugh2:

There were Canadian troops in Vietnam. Also Aussies, Filipino, South Korean and many more.

mrg666
10-20-2007, 12:53 PM
Yep, sums it up pretty much, she's just a literary whore, she'll write and say anything for money, she doesn't believe any of it but she knows what buttons to push in American society. I wonder if she sells outside the States? I haven't seen any of her books in our bookshops yet.

im in total agreement with that sell books sell papers
feed off the nations fears and create a few

trobinett
10-20-2007, 03:29 PM
Hey, I LIKE the bitch...............:finger3:

Gaffer
10-20-2007, 07:24 PM

Me too :cheers2:

diuretic
10-20-2007, 10:44 PM
There were Canadian troops in Vietnam. Also Aussies, Filipino, South Korean and many more.

Yep. Canadians in US uniforms. We sent our military to South Vietnam to fight with the US and ARVN forces, Canada didn't. That was the point. I know that the net is full of the claims and counterclaims and analyses of the interview, analyses determined to prove Coulter right or prove her wrong. All of that is really just bubble. Canada had forces there under the ICC and later the ICSS but Coulter was trying to argue that Canada had forces there allied with the US and South Vietnam govt and others. Not so. Anyway, this is about her lack of credibility, she was wrong, she didn't know she was wrong, she didn't admit she was wrong.

mrg666
10-20-2007, 10:50 PM

why cause she tells you what you wanna hear ?
her bank balance goes up by the hour

LuvRPgrl
10-21-2007, 10:34 AM

Your proof she doesnt believe any of it?

LuvRPgrl
10-21-2007, 10:39 AM
She's a hateful, ugly person who prostitutes herself and her beliefs for money by disseminating whatever vile filth she has determined will sell. Anyone with any sense wouldn't degrade their minds by reading her tripe.

Denegrating yourself isnt very becoming of you

darin
10-21-2007, 11:02 AM
Are we all at least in agreement the title of this thread is a fantastic example of libel on behalf of Gabby? :)

REDWHITEBLUE2
10-21-2007, 04:27 PM
Wonder how long it will be before Dingy Harry tries to silence Ann ? Hopefully Ann will get a smear letter to auction off on E Bay :clap:

glockmail
10-21-2007, 08:11 PM

Your argument is that she is a literary whore. And you have been proven wrong.

mrg666
10-21-2007, 08:25 PM

we have disscused this before
personaly i think she tells you what you want to hear
and in between she makes $ after $ for her sensationalism

glockmail
10-21-2007, 08:32 PM
we have disscused this before
personaly i think she tells you what you want to hear
and in between she makes $ after $ for her sensationalism I agree that she likes to kick up dust, and does so to make money. But if you ever read one of her books you'd see it as intelligent and well documented. She's far from a "literary whore".

diuretic
10-21-2007, 09:45 PM

Not a literary whore - J.K. Rowling. Publicity announcement usually along the lines of, "I have a new Harry Potter book due out shortly". Publicity announcement causes squeals of delight and the phenomenon of teenagers camping out at their favourite bookstore.

Literary whore - Ann Coulter. Publicity announcement usually along the lines of, the 9/11 widows should stop whining, a gay smear or two, Jews should convert, etc. Publicity announcement raises storms of protest on one side and on the other side foam-flecked crazies with bloodshot eyes screaming out their support usually accompanied by frenzied crotch-grabbing and drooling fantasies about sex with Coulter.

Oh and just because you think someone has been proven wrong doesn't make it so. You should have grown out of that habit before you were eight or nine. I'd work on it if I were you.

mrg666
10-21-2007, 09:51 PM
I agree that she likes to kick up dust, and does so to make money. But if you ever read one of her books you'd see it as intelligent and well documented. She's far from a "literary whore".

hey i would never doubt her inteligence its there for all to see 20 seconds into any interview you get that

however the jk rowling thing no comparroison at all folk wait with bated breath for hp
now then

glockmail
10-22-2007, 07:36 AM
....[1]Publicity announcement raises storms of protest on one side ...[2]and on the other side foam-flecked crazies with bloodshot eyes screaming out their support usually accompanied by frenzied crotch-grabbing and drooling fantasies about sex with Coulter.

.... .

1. I love this tactic because its so futile. 'These people really hate her, therefore she is a whore.'
2. Any links to demonstrate

a) foam-flecked crazies with bloodshot eyes
b) screamers and crotch grabbing sex fanatics?

:pee:

glockmail
10-22-2007, 07:37 AM
hey i would never doubt her inteligence its there for all to see 20 seconds into any interview you get that

however the jk rowling thing no comparroison at all folk wait with bated breath for hp
now then
the JK comp was by diarhetic

darin
10-22-2007, 08:42 AM

I generally agree - but I've never seen you so rough on Gabby.

diuretic
10-22-2007, 09:01 AM
You're shit-slinging lads, a damn sure sign you haven't got anything else :laugh2:

Jeez you lot are utterly predictable, you can't come up with a rational response so it's down to twisting nicknames and using little pictures to express yourselves. And then the twittering from one to another in the urge to put others down. Do you know how juvenile that looks? No, I don't suppose you do.

Oh look there's Coulter, time to grab the crotches and make drooling noises lads :laugh2:

You don't get it do you? You really don't get it.

darin
10-22-2007, 09:05 AM
You're shit-slinging lads, a damn sure sign you haven't got anything else :laugh2:

Jeez you lot are utterly predictable, you can't come up with a rational response so it's down to twisting nicknames and using little pictures to express yourselves. And then the twittering from one to another in the urge to put others down. Do you know how juvenile that looks? No, I don't suppose you do.

Oh look there's Coulter, time to grab the crotches and make drooling noises lads :laugh2:

You don't get it do you? You really don't get it.

Who are you talking to?

glockmail
10-22-2007, 09:13 AM

You don't get it do you? You really don't get it. Nice dodge to post 34.:pee:

diuretic
10-22-2007, 06:39 PM
Who are you talking to?

Those who are trying to argue that Coulter is anything other than a literary whore.

diuretic
10-22-2007, 06:40 PM
Nice dodge to post 34.:pee:

No dodge, just reading your fortune.

glockmail
10-22-2007, 08:26 PM
No dodge, just reading your fortune.

Dodge #2. Three and you're outta here!
:laugh2:

diuretic
10-22-2007, 11:54 PM
Dodge #2. Three and you're outta here!
:laugh2:

Are you pitching, catching AND umpiring? :coffee:

diuretic
10-22-2007, 11:57 PM
1. I love this tactic because its so futile. 'These people really hate her, therefore she is a whore.'
2. Any links to demonstrate

a) foam-flecked crazies with bloodshot eyes
b) screamers and crotch grabbing sex fanatics?

:pee:

No, she is a literary whore because of her activities in connection with her books.

Foam-flecked crazies with bloodshot eyes and screamers and crotch-grabbing sex fanatics is great hyperbole, I did an excellent job with those lines. But I admit I had to sneak over to Freeperville to get a good handle on the thoughts I needed to express. Plenty of foam-fleckers and crotch-grabbers over there. Try it, go and post a thread about how "hot" Ann Coulter is and you'd be surrounded by blokes who obviously have one hand on the keyboard who are just drooling over her.

Enjoy your field work. Bring tissues.

glockmail
10-23-2007, 05:50 AM
No, she is a literary whore because of her activities in connection with her books.

Foam-flecked crazies with bloodshot eyes and screamers and crotch-grabbing sex fanatics is great hyperbole, I did an excellent job with those lines. But I admit I had to sneak over to Freeperville to get a good handle on the thoughts I needed to express. Plenty of foam-fleckers and crotch-grabbers over there. Try it, go and post a thread about how "hot" Ann Coulter is and you'd be surrounded by blokes who obviously have one hand on the keyboard who are just drooling over her.

Enjoy your field work. Bring tissues.

1. Her activities in connection with her books are exactly what is written in her books. If you read one you'd realize that. Perhaps you are too closed-minded to do so.
2. You now admit that your asseement of her fans is purely a product of your imagination.

KarlMarx
10-23-2007, 06:42 AM
Two weeks ago it wasa "Rush hates and denigrates our troops".

Last week it was "Coulter hates the Jews".

This week it's Al Gore winning a Nobel for his outlandish global warming theories and demands that government do something about it.

When will these liberal fanatics EVER base one of their hysterical attacks on fact instead?
This is all Saul Alinsky tactics.... smear your enemy, don't worry if the charges are true...

Ann Coulter hates Jews as much as I hate cheesecake.

She said that Christians seek to "perfect" jews... ok, that's not what I would have said... but I do believe that Christianity is the logical next step from Judaism. The Jews believed in a Messiah, we believe He already came in the form of Jesus Christ. We believe that Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of the Scriptures of the Jews.

Christianity is Judaism's child.

diuretic
10-23-2007, 07:36 AM
1. Her activities in connection with her books are exactly what is written in her books. If you read one you'd realize that. Perhaps you are too closed-minded to do so.
2. You now admit that your asseement of her fans is purely a product of your imagination.

I have a terrific imagination and I use it to good effect.

Read one of her books? I bought one of LImbaugh's, it was funny because he didn't take himself seriously. Hers? No thanks, I won't give that cow one dollar, that's not being close-minded that's not wanting to give the cow one dollar :laugh2:

diuretic
10-23-2007, 07:40 AM
This is all Saul Alinsky tactics.... smear your enemy, don't worry if the charges are true...

My avatar says to your avatar - "hey lay off, you were the one who was born to a converted Jew, enough already!"

I say, Saul Alinsky wasn't a smearer and in any case you can say that as a supporter of the GOP that used Atwater and Rove tactics? You can accuse Alinsky of smearing? You have much chutzpah.

Ann Coulter hates Jews as much as I hate cheesecake.

She said that Christians seek to "perfect" jews... ok, that's not what I would have said... but I do believe that Christianity is the logical next step from Judaism. The Jews believed in a Messiah, we believe He already came in the form of Jesus Christ. We believe that Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of the Scriptures of the Jews.

Christianity is Judaism's child.

Coulter will say anything to sell a book. She knows her market. She plays to it. She may not hate Jews but she doesn't mind smearing Jews if it will sell an extra book or two....you got pick a pocket or twooooo, you gotta pick a pocket or twooooo, you gotta pick a pocket or two - and she knows how to pick pockets.

As far as Judaism and Christianity - out of my pay grade :laugh2:

glockmail
10-23-2007, 08:16 AM
I have a terrific imagination and I use it to good effect.

Read one of her books? I bought one of LImbaugh's, it was funny because he didn't take himself seriously. Hers? No thanks, I won't give that cow one dollar, that's not being close-minded that's not wanting to give the cow one dollar :laugh2:

Hello? Limbaugh is not Coulter. Have you ever heard of a library? There you can go read a book for free, perhaps even take it home with you for two weeks.

Piss poor excuses for arguing without knowing the facts. :pee: