PDA

View Full Version : D.P. Has fallen into something other than it's original intent.

icansayit
09-24-2023, 12:06 AM
First we had Washington Liberals who hate everything. Now????

https://cdn.memes.com/up/26599441585584525/i/1604621464930.jpg

Kathianne
09-24-2023, 01:50 AM

https://i.imgflip.com/3ngknk.jpg

Kathianne
09-24-2023, 01:52 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/93/8c/19/938c19809111a8cdd0f04547751505f9--good-humor-friday-funnies.jpg

Gunny
09-24-2023, 10:25 AM

Do tell. I was here the minute it started and I know exactly why. Don't recall you being about. It looks about the same as it did then. A few names have changed. The rules haven't.

Kathianne
09-24-2023, 10:31 AM
Do tell. I was here the minute it started and I know exactly why. Don't recall you being about. It looks about the same as it did then. A few names have changed. The rules haven't.

Most effective complainers, which leaves this poster out, at minimum know where to post their whines. Humor? No. US Politics? No.

But such a sensitive soul needs to be coddled and petted or he gets all testy. Not. any. more.

icansayit
09-24-2023, 03:25 PM
Exactly the responses I knew would be made. Proving YOUR points on your own.

https://icansayit.com/icsi/pre school grads.png

Kathianne
09-24-2023, 04:29 PM
Exactly the responses I knew would be made. Proving YOUR points on your own.

https://icansayit.com/icsi/pre school grads.png

We aim to give you what you want.

icansayit
09-24-2023, 05:08 PM
We aim to give you what you want.

Whatever has happened to you and Gunny; I apologize for right now.
I know you both would rather just see me go away. It didn't take me long
to recognize how dangerous it was for me, to keep reminding you of the truth
you need to always disagree with when I tried to get involved on threads.

Actually. I was under the impression I wouldn't find any childishness here.
But you have proven me WRONG again. Perhaps I should go where I am
sure to find open minded, grownups who haven't let their power go to their
heads.
I stand by the 1ST AMENDMENT in every case. NOBODY can suspend it.
My apologies for your thinking otherwise. Education is more than some DEGREE.

Gunny
09-24-2023, 05:40 PM

heads.

The only one acting like a child is you. You're just a miserable old man and love to share it.

icansayit
09-24-2023, 06:50 PM
The only one acting like a child is you. You're just a miserable old man and love to share it.

Enjoy yourself now? You've gotten better lately. Picking up on all the radical, liberal methods so well.

Gotta thank you for contributing to exactly what most of you were intentionally Ignoring for so long.
Like it or not. Hate me if you want. But that line above said More than I could have said.
Hope you feel better when it heals.

WHAT A TERRIBLE PERSON I AM TO CHALLENGE ANY OF YOU? But I have Honesty, and Truth on my side. AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE THEM.

icansayit
09-24-2023, 08:56 PM
COMPLAINING about COMPLAINERS?

Is that like fighting fire, with fire?

Or just complaining because it makes one feel better?

Kathianne
09-24-2023, 10:19 PM
COMPLAINING about COMPLAINERS?

Is that like fighting fire, with fire?

Or just complaining because it makes one feel better?
You've been whining like a child for a couple years now. Why don't you find someplace that you feel more comfortable with? Maybe you liked it way back when, but it's changed like everything else. Honestly your anal obsession bothers quite a few, they just figure with your charming personality, you'd just do more of stinking up the place. Then complain about how no one wants to talk to the poor little AT/Icansayanydamnthingiwant until someone says, 'No!'

icansayit
09-25-2023, 12:17 AM
You've been whining like a child for a couple years now. Why don't you find someplace that you feel more comfortable with? Maybe you liked it way back when, but it's changed like everything else. Honestly your anal obsession bothers quite a few, they just figure with your charming personality, you'd just do more of stinking up the place. Then complain about how no one wants to talk to the poor little AT/Icansayanydamnthingiwant until someone says, 'No!'

Before you got all of your POWER over the rest of us.
I honestly was convinced you were a really nice person, even if we didn't agree.

Hope you feel better now. By the way. That STINKING UP THE PLACE goes BOTH WAYS.
AS FOR THE ANAL OBSESSION YOU SAY BOTHERS QUITE A FEW.
Look in a mirror, then explain why so many FORMER members Don't bother talking to Little Ole You?
What makes me laugh about all of this is. Someday, if you're lucky. You will eventually be my age.
BUT still not caught up on Manners.

Kathianne
09-25-2023, 12:39 AM
I honestly was convinced you were a really nice person, even if we didn't agree.

Hope you feel better now. By the way. That STINKING UP THE PLACE goes BOTH WAYS.
Look in a mirror, then explain why so many FORMER members Don't bother talking to Little Ole You?
What makes me laugh about all of this is. Someday, if you're lucky. You will eventually be my age.

Not much power here. Other than an occasional nice comment back and forth, little contact with you at all. Just like most. Once in awhile someone like AHZ joins and disrupts and breaks rules. Banning is not power, getting him to behave and post would be great.

For some reason you chose to join him and start posting nasty and finding, shocked you got same in return.

I offered to stop the return and you seemed to do so too. Fine. Then you start up again.

Well, you climb that mountain of martyrdom. You are not more than a few years ahead of Tyr or myself. Yet you wrap yourself in wailing of all your long life suffering. Boo hoo. If you paid any attention you'd know that many of us have had our own illnesses and family issues. You are no better or worse than anyone else. Other than you choose to be miserable and spread it around.

Gunny
09-25-2023, 12:07 PM
Enjoy yourself now? You've gotten better lately. Picking up on all the radical, liberal methods so well.

Gotta thank you for contributing to exactly what most of you were intentionally Ignoring for so long.
Like it or not. Hate me if you want. But that line above said More than I could have said.
Hope you feel better when it heals.

WHAT A TERRIBLE PERSON I AM TO CHALLENGE ANY OF YOU? But I have Honesty, and Truth on my side. AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE THEM.

What are you challenging? The "right" to call people gooks and spam every thread with the exact same grade school-level rhetoric?

That's what you're defending? Racism and trolling?

There's no truth to your accusation. This guy would have been banned long before now from most any other board for his behavior and refusal to tone it down. He only came to this board because he was banned from his last one.

Sure know how to pick your battles:rolleyes:

Gunny
09-25-2023, 12:15 PM

Before we got all our power over the rest of "us"?

The entire staff of this board have been staff on this and/or other boards for the past 20+ years. We've known each other that long, as well as some current members. Our "powers" didn't appear overnight. A troll that refuses to tone down his act did. The same as the last troll. And the ones before that.

Are you under some misguided impression the rest of the staff isn't aware and up to snuff on this crap? Might want to rethink that.

AHZ
09-26-2023, 04:09 PM
Before we got all our power over the rest of "us"?

The entire staff of this board have been staff on this and/or other boards for the past 20+ years. We've known each other that long, as well as some current members. Our "powers" didn't appear overnight. A troll that refuses to tone down his act did. The same as the last troll. And the ones before that.

Are you under some misguided impression the rest of the staff isn't aware and up to snuff on this crap? Might want to rethink that.

your authority is unwarranted and you abuse, and you're a totalitarian who can't take the truth.

AHZ
09-26-2023, 04:11 PM

heads.

gunny and kathianne are definitely retarded infants.

hjmick
09-26-2023, 06:02 PM
GOD DAMN IT!

Gunny & Kathianne I wish the two of you would quit FORCING people to post on what must be the ONLY message board on the Internet!

Now just STOP IT! Do you hear me? STOP IT!

Black Diamond
09-26-2023, 06:03 PM
GOD DAMN IT!

Gunny & Kathianne I wish the two of you would quit FORCING people to post on what must be the ONLY message board on the Internet!

Now just STOP IT! Do you hear me? STOP IT!

Guys been night trained

Gunny
09-26-2023, 06:31 PM
GOD DAMN IT!

@Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30) & @Kathianne (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=8) I wish the two of you would quit FORCING people to post on what must be the ONLY message board on the Internet!

Now just STOP IT! Do you hear me? STOP IT!Alas. Went out for a smoke and AHZ never came back :laugh:

icansayit
09-26-2023, 08:43 PM
I've gotten to love being called names, dressed down, shamed,
and how to bite my tongue, rather than expose my deepest thoughts.

Look how busy D.P. has become. Easy listening soothes it all.

Gunny
09-27-2023, 07:52 AM
I've gotten to love being called names, dressed down, shamed,
and how to bite my tongue, rather than expose my deepest thoughts.

Look how busy D.P. has become. Easy listening soothes it all.
It can't help but be the bustling metropolis it is what with all those thought-provoking threads you post daily :)

Kathianne
09-27-2023, 02:01 PM
It can't help but be the bustling metropolis it is what with all those thought-provoking threads you post daily :)
Oh you old poo head! :laugh: