PDA

View Full Version : SO What Do Gunny's Do When They Have STREP?

Gunny
09-29-2023, 03:58 PM
PR their clean and jerk, of course :laugh:

Grandson's got STREP. He loves to share with me. So I have it as well. Wake up this morning and discover there's no one in the house but he and me. I could say something about the fact that he's sick, fever 102, and hasn't stopped going yet, but then there's his grandfather :whistling2:

I go out to work out, not really giving a crap, and end up clean and jerking 60 kg, a number I've been chasing for a couple of years. Probably won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow, but I'm good :)

What I do for an encore is still in the works :laugh:

jimnyc
09-29-2023, 04:12 PM
Don't have the little fella on a mini bench lifting next to ya? :laugh: Drill that kid into shape Gunny! Should be eating nails with strep!

jimnyc
09-29-2023, 04:13 PM
Oh, and hope you both feel better!

Black Diamond
09-29-2023, 04:16 PM
PR their clean and jerk, of course :laugh:

Grandson's got STREP. He loves to share with me. So I have it as well. Wake up this morning and discover there's no one in the house but he and me. I could say something about the fact that he's sick, fever 102, and hasn't stopped going yet, but then there's his grandfather :whistling2:

I go out to work out, not really giving a crap, and end up clean and jerking 60 kg, a number I've been chasing for a couple of years. Probably won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow, but I'm good :)

What I do for an encore is still in the works :laugh:

Of course you did.

Kathianne
09-30-2023, 12:01 PM
Gunny, you really did knock yourself out. Let us know you're ok!

Gunny
09-30-2023, 12:34 PM
Don't have the little fella on a mini bench lifting next to ya? :laugh: Drill that kid into shape Gunny! Should be eating nails with strep!He has his own weights :)

Gunny
09-30-2023, 12:38 PM
@Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30), you really did knock yourself out. Let us know you're ok!I'm okay. Unlike my usual routine, I jumped on top of this instead of waiting until I was half-dead to get antibiotics.

That being said, I have things that hurt today I didn't remember having or hurting :)