PDA

View Full Version : Who Here Supports Freedom Of Speech.

disobey
10-01-2023, 06:32 PM
Do you? It doesn't matter. Because most forums don't. Why? Because they only allow you to like things. Not dislike them. Because if you disliked them, you would have to say unpleasant things about them. That just isn't allowed. Which makes all the members at those other forums slaves. I will show you some memes dealing with freedom of speech that I posted at a few other forums. I got banned anyway. And apparently the members there didn't give a shit. I wonder if things will be any different here.

14439 14440 14441 14442 14443

disobey
10-01-2023, 06:35 PM
Yes, I have more.

14444 14445 14446 14447 14448

disobey
10-01-2023, 06:38 PM
Here are some more words of wisdom on the matter for you.

14449 14450 14451 14452 14453

disobey
10-01-2023, 06:40 PM
Here are a few more.

14454 14455 14456

NightTrain
10-01-2023, 07:35 PM
So, can you cut to the chase and enlighten us as to what exactly got you bounced from other forums?

And is this account a sock for here?

SassyLady
10-01-2023, 07:39 PM
disobey

Perhaps you should spend some time reading the forums before trying to gaslight everyone.

revelarts
10-01-2023, 08:01 PM
@disobey (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=5156)
Man, I'd probably be with you, more than you know, but you're starting off with a chip on your shoulder.
lighten up man.

If not well...
I'm very sorry you were kicked off of other forums, I've been there, I feel your pain. (picture of Bill Clinton here)
What can we do to help you work through your trauma dude?

I agree with basically every quote you posted here. Here's a link to our Quotes Page LINK (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?28499-Here-s-a-quote-for-you&highlight=quotequotequote) . Does that help?
This is not really a therapy forum for people recently gone through a bad forum divorce, but hey some of us are very caring and sympathetic like NightTrain and Gunny and JimmmyNYC too. you should PM message them with all you're worries.

-cough-:rolleyes:
please don't PM them. lol!

jimnyc
10-01-2023, 08:24 PM
I already explained that we support freedom of speech, but that we also have some rules. Yes, your account apparently originally got banned. Your Proxy server, for your safety or not, is listed on a few public ban lists. I err on the side of caution as we get completely inundated with accounts like that. You contacted me, I replied, you replied a 2nd time - and your account was then unbanned by myself. I explained then why the software triggers that and it is by design. The software doesn't just ban a new member thinking it's a spammer - the software checks multiple public databases and if on a listed database, it triggers the ban. But one wouldn't be listed on such a database unless that IP was truly used for abusive reasons. And no, that doesn't mean that was you. But when using an IP address that is on a shared server or service with other people, that's why the negative association.

I have no problem with folks protecting themselves while surfing the internet. In fact, I recommend it. But when it's a shared service of some sort or where the same IP address is shared, then shit can happen.

Gunny
10-02-2023, 07:49 AM
Man, I'd probably be with you, more than you know, but you're starting off with a chip on your shoulder.
lighten up man.

If not well...
I'm very sorry you were kicked off of other forums, I've been there, I feel your pain. (picture of Bill Clinton here)
What can we do to help you work through your trauma dude?

I agree with basically every quote you posted here. Here's a link to our Quotes Page LINK (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?28499-Here-s-a-quote-for-you&highlight=quotequotequote) . Does that help?
This is not really a therapy forum for people recently gone through a bad forum divorce, but hey some of us are very caring and sympathetic like NightTrain and Gunny and JimmmyNYC too. you should PM message them with all you're worries.

-cough-:rolleyes:
please don't PM them. lol!
:laugh:

Gunny
10-02-2023, 08:25 AM
If one desires to express one's views, unfiltered, without restraint, then such an internet-Worldy individual should start one's own board where said individual can post whatever one wants. One can then dictate what others post.

But that isn't anywhere near as "fun" for twisted individuals to disrupt others and/or the work of others, is it? There's always "that" person looking to take advantage of the good-natured kindness of others and destroy it.

Black Diamond
10-02-2023, 08:26 AM
If one desires to express one's views, unfiltered, without restraint, then such an internet-Worldy individual should start one's own board where said individual can post whatever one wants. One can then dictate what others post.

But that isn't anywhere near as "fun" for twisted individuals to disrupt others and/or the work of others, is it? There's always "that" person looking to take advantage of the good-natured kindness of others and destroy it.

Sounds like someone we know/knew.

Gunny
10-02-2023, 08:32 AM
Sounds like someone we know/knew.Does it?:halo9:

fj1200
10-02-2023, 12:33 PM
Do you?

I kinda dig it. But the freedom to speak is not the same thing as demanding to be heard.

Black Diamond
10-02-2023, 12:34 PM
I kinda dig it. But the freedom to speak is not the same thing as demanding to be heard.

Listen to me !!!!

fj1200
10-02-2023, 12:36 PM
Listen to me !!!!

Say something smart first. :slap:

jimnyc
10-02-2023, 12:51 PM
Say something smart first. :slap:

Something smart

fj1200
10-02-2023, 01:54 PM
Something smart

Good show. You may now demand to be heard.

disobey
10-02-2023, 04:11 PM
So, can you cut to the chase and enlighten us as to what exactly got you bounced from other forums?

And is this account a sock for here?

Don't change the subject. Either you support freedom of speech or you don't. Which is it.

Kathianne
10-02-2023, 04:18 PM
Don't change the subject. Either you support freedom of speech or you don't. Which is it.

Sock. AHZ

disobey
10-02-2023, 04:19 PM

Perhaps you should spend some time reading the forums before trying to gaslight everyone.

You want me to read what others wrote? Why would I want to read what was written by brainwashed, delusional idiots. For years I have seen various threads written by many people on various threads. They're all the same. All based on a firm foundation of willing ignorance. Part of the reason for that is because those who had sensible things to say were banned and had their threads deleted.

Gunny
10-02-2023, 04:24 PM
You want me to read what others wrote? Why would I want to read what was written by brainwashed, delusional idiots. For years I have seen various threads written by many people on various threads. They're all the same. All based on a firm foundation of willing ignorance. Part of the reason for that is because those who had sensible things to say were banned and had their threads deleted.

14457Do you want others to read what your hostile ass is writing? Why would they want to read something written by a brainwashed, delusional and ill-mannered idiot?

For years I've seen various threads written by many people, all the same, thinking they are the only ones with "the" answer.

You haven't said anything sensible yet. You weaseled your way in the back door and went on the attack. Fuck you.

fj1200
10-02-2023, 04:26 PM

It would just be an easier thing if you would just start some threads with your insights or comment on other threads rather than whatever it is you're trying to do here. FTR, there is more freedom of speech here than in many places but it obviously has limits as this is not a governmental entity. Start calling names or disrupting the flow of the threads, as some have been wont to do, :rolleyes: and you can test the limits of freedom of speech... or don't do that and you'll find very little moderation and rousing discussion just may break out. :)

disobey
10-02-2023, 04:30 PM
I already explained that we support freedom of speech, but that we also have some rules. Yes, your account apparently originally got banned. Your Proxy server, for your safety or not, is listed on a few public ban lists. I err on the side of caution as we get completely inundated with accounts like that. You contacted me, I replied, you replied a 2nd time - and your account was then unbanned by myself. I explained then why the software triggers that and it is by design. The software doesn't just ban a new member thinking it's a spammer - the software checks multiple public databases and if on a listed database, it triggers the ban. But one wouldn't be listed on such a database unless that IP was truly used for abusive reasons. And no, that doesn't mean that was you. But when using an IP address that is on a shared server or service with other people, that's why the negative association.

I have no problem with folks protecting themselves while surfing the internet. In fact, I recommend it. But when it's a shared service of some sort or where the same IP address is shared, then shit can happen.

I know all about forum rules. But the devil is in the details. I have also found out what any forum are when it get right down to it. Follow the herd, or else! Also, as I said, these days I do have problems getting into forums. Apparently you all use the same "anti-spam" software. That aside, thanks for letting me join.

Mr. P
10-02-2023, 04:33 PM

You never moved out of Special ED did you, AHZ ?

Kathianne
10-02-2023, 04:34 PM
I know all about forum rules. But the devil is in the details. I have also found out what any forum are when it get right down to it. Follow the herd, or else! Also, as I said, these days I do have problems getting into forums. Apparently you all use the same "anti-spam" software. That aside, thanks for letting me join.

You're welcome. How about moving on and really don't need any more mod talk, if you have a problem, contact one of us.

disobey
10-02-2023, 04:36 PM

There is a site out there that will let you start your own forum for free. I did so. And went through quite a bit of trouble setting it up. In the title of it I made clear that the forum was to support freedom of speech. Not to promote pedophilia or any of that kind of shit. Just to be able to practice free speech. I posted one thread on it to get the ball rolling. A truthful thread. Those who hosted the forum service shut it down.

Gunny
10-02-2023, 04:38 PM
I know all about forum rules. But the devil is in the details. I have also found out what any forum are when it get right down to it. Follow the herd, or else! Also, as I said, these days I do have problems getting into forums. Apparently you all use the same "anti-spam" software. That aside, thanks for letting me join.STFU already. You don't care about free speech. You care about YOUR speech. After all, why should you read what others write? After all, it's just their free speech. Their speech of course is the stuff of sheep while yours is ... insults?

You talk a damned big game and have yet to impress anyone with a word of it.

disobey
10-02-2023, 04:41 PM

I have never demanded to be heard. As I told somebody else, I got sick of the shit I was getting at one forum. So I started a thread that said, "Don't Read This Thread!" That is how much I desire for others to hear what I have to say. If anybody doesn't like the things I speak of, they are free to not read what I write. I on the other hand should still be allowed to write it.

NightTrain
10-02-2023, 04:43 PM
I have never demanded to be heard. As I told somebody else, I got sick of the shit I was getting at one forum. So I started a thread that said, "Don't Read This Thread!" That is how much I desire for others to hear what I have to say. If anybody doesn't like the things I speak of, they are free to not read what I write. I on the other hand should still be allowed to write it.

So, you do know that your new sock is against the rules, right AHZ?

fj1200
10-02-2023, 04:45 PM

Whatever dude. This is tiresome. Submit a thread or something. How do you feel about tariffs?

disobey
10-02-2023, 04:50 PM
Do you want others to read what your hostile ass is writing? Why would they want to read something written by a brainwashed, delusional and ill-mannered idiot?

For years I've seen various threads written by many people, all the same, thinking they are the only ones with "the" answer.

You haven't said anything sensible yet. You weaseled your way in the back door and went on the attack. Fuck you.

I speak of my personal experiences, and "fuck me?" No. Fuck you. You want me to tell you some truths? They aren't allowed. At least not on most forums. But I do have one truth for you that may be allowed here. I wonder what you will make of it.

Gunny
10-02-2023, 04:51 PM

There being a point to posting a thread on a message board for no one to read. Got to admit, that's a new one.

disobey
10-02-2023, 04:58 PM
It would just be an easier thing if you would just start some threads with your insights or comment on other threads rather than whatever it is you're trying to do here. FTR, there is more freedom of speech here than in many places but it obviously has limits as this is not a governmental entity. Start calling names or disrupting the flow of the threads, as some have been wont to do, :rolleyes: and you can test the limits of freedom of speech... or don't do that and you'll find very little moderation and rousing discussion just may break out. :)

The question I posed in this thread was a simple one. There is no reason to expand it out into different realms. Do you support freedom of speech. Either you do or you don't. Also, there was one part you were wrong about here. This forum IS a government entity. Absolutely everything that appears on the internet is controlled by the government. For this forum to even exist is because the government allows it. That makes it a government entity.

disobey
10-02-2023, 05:08 PM
STFU already. You don't care about free speech. You care about YOUR speech. After all, why should you read what others write? After all, it's just their free speech. Their speech of course is the stuff of sheep while yours is ... insults?

You talk a damned big game and have yet to impress anyone with a word of it.

You want to be "impressed?" I have been around the block enough to know that it wouldn't be allowed here. But I know of a couple of forums where you could read many impressive things. Truthful things. But one dealing with truth is such a ghost town that even the ghosts there would be lonely. And another is about as equally of a crappy forum. They allow me to say what I want there. But they will just move it down into their "shit" category. Where you have to be a member to even see it. Thing is, I almost certainly wouldn't be allowed to tell you what either of those forums are. One time at another forum I tried to tell somebody in a PM. The forum banned me for doing so. So much for the "private" part of a private message.

disobey
10-02-2023, 05:12 PM
There being a point to posting a thread on a message board for no one to read. Got to admit, that's a new one.

Well the thing is that for those who knew what sort of things I write about and weren't bothered by it, they would read the thread. But for those who didn't like the sorts of things I wrote about, I told them up front to not read it. Does that make things a little more clear?

Gunny
10-02-2023, 05:22 PM
You want to be "impressed?" I have been around the block enough to know that it wouldn't be allowed here. But I know of a couple of forums where you could read many impressive things. Truthful things. But one dealing with truth is such a ghost town that even the ghosts there would be lonely. And another is about as equally of a crappy forum. They allow me to say what I want there. But they will just move it down into their "shit" category. Where you have to be a member to even see it. Thing is, I almost certainly wouldn't be allowed to tell you what either of those forums are. One time at another forum I tried to tell somebody in a PM. The forum banned me for doing so. So much for the "private" part of a private message.

Well the thing is that for those who knew what sort of things I write about and weren't bothered by it, they would read the thread. But for those who didn't like the sorts of things I wrote about, I told them up front to not read it. Does that make things a little more clear?

Whole bunch of nothing.

Speech has its limitations and consequences. It has limitations and consequences because of those who cannot handle the responsibility that comes with the freedom. The only people I ever have encountered on the internet complaining about free speech do so trying to justify their bad behavior and/or violations of stated rules.

Trying to twist the argument around to victim vs herd follows on the heels of the aforementioned being rejected as justification for bad behavior.

Following that will be the attempt to play semantics.

Not my first rodeo

jimnyc
10-02-2023, 05:25 PM

Ok, great, hear me now and hear me well - I don't give a shit about this thread, his thoughts on free speech, his thoughts on what I think about it. I simply, myself, don't reply and converse with folks that declare that they are somehow smarter than the bunch and wants to act as such. And if it's a former member or if someone can convince me that this is a former member that is banned - that would be against the rules. Freedom of speech is dandy but no one will skirt bans, whether short term or permanent.

Let's just start with an open question.

disobey - are you former member AHZ?

You want freedom of speech? Speak away, why are members here instantly connecting you to AHZ?

Gunny
10-02-2023, 05:26 PM
I await your thought-provoking, intelligent, discussion-worthy enlightenment where you actually say something instead of this woeful attempt at playing semantics while saying nothing.

On the other hand, I'm all out of mercy for trolls taking advantage of my tolerance for speech.

You choose.

jimnyc
10-02-2023, 05:26 PM

P.S. fuck the Steelers (for now anyway). :)

Gunny
10-02-2023, 05:28 PM
P.S. fuck the Steelers (for now anyway). :)Like anyone's going to believe that. It's Monday. Where will Jim be by Sunday?:slap:

jimnyc
10-02-2023, 05:34 PM
Like anyone's going to believe that. It's Monday. Where will Jim be by Sunday?:slap:

Yeah, of course I'll be parked in front of the game! Subscribed on youtube who now owns the sunday NFL ticket so I can see every game. So, easier to get to now and comes in 4k and looks great. Of course can stream youtube right on my UltraHD tv. But I'm lazy and I can now watch right in my computer dungeon bedroom.

I still say fuck 'em. Receivers can't get open, QB tosses INT, hurts knee and bails after 3rd quarter, 2-2 record. They gotta earn my nice words back. Still loyal, but fuck 'em for now. :laugh2:

Black Diamond
10-02-2023, 05:35 PM
So ahz changed his politics a bit to disguise himself?Makes me wonder if he meant anything he ever said

Black Diamond
10-02-2023, 05:36 PM
Yeah, of course I'll be parked in front of the game! Subscribed on youtube who now owns the sunday NFL ticket so I can see every game. So, easier to get to now and comes in 4k and looks great. Of course can stream youtube right on my UltraHD tv. But I'm lazy and I can now watch right in my computer dungeon bedroom.

I still say fuck 'em. Receivers can't get open, QB tosses INT, hurts knee and bails after 3rd quarter, 2-2 record. They gotta earn my nice words back. Still loyal, but fuck 'em for now. :laugh2:

I heard you might have a shot against your buddy belly flop this year

jimnyc
10-02-2023, 05:38 PM
I heard you might have a shot against your buddy belly flop this year

Not sure who the Steelers will have a shot with. I wouldn't bet a damn nickel against any team in the NFL. For now. They just don't look good.

Who's belly flop?

Black Diamond
10-02-2023, 05:40 PM
Not sure who the Steelers will have a shot with. I wouldn't bet a damn nickel against any team in the NFL. For now. They just don't look good.

Who's belly flop?

Guy with the Hoodie

jimnyc
10-02-2023, 05:46 PM
Guy with the Hoodie

That only made me more confused.

I don't know who belly flop is, nor 'guy with hoodie', but fuck him too.

Mr. P
10-02-2023, 05:57 PM

Who's belly flop?

Vikings from what I hear. :dunno: Not a fan of any of em really.

Black Diamond
10-02-2023, 05:58 PM
That only made me more confused.

I don't know who belly flop is, nor 'guy with hoodie', but fuck him too.

You don't want to think about him. You've blocked him from memory.
But he haunts you.

Gunny
10-02-2023, 06:03 PM
But he haunts you.

I thought you were talking about Fetterman:laugh:

disobey
10-02-2023, 06:30 PM
I await your thought-provoking, intelligent, discussion-worthy enlightenment where you actually say something instead of this woeful attempt at playing semantics while saying nothing.

On the other hand, I'm all out of mercy for trolls taking advantage of my tolerance for speech.

You choose.

Well I just finished two threads that are the type of threads you request. One about brainwashing and one about history. Have fun.

Black Diamond
10-02-2023, 06:33 PM
I thought you were talking about Fetterman:laugh:

Yeah I guess fetterman is better known for it now.

jimnyc
10-02-2023, 06:44 PM
Vikings from what I hear. :dunno: Not a fan of any of em really.

Yep, my brothers favorite team. So at least he ain't got shit to say! But I think they would handle the Steelers.

But he haunts you.

I hate that fucker and Tom Brady still. Along with Bruschi, Gronk and Edelman too. Can't block that sh*t from memory. :(

Black Diamond
10-02-2023, 06:48 PM
Yep, my brothers favorite team. So at least he ain't got shit to say! But I think they would handle the Steelers.

I hate that fucker and Tom Brady still. Along with Bruschi, Gronk and Edelman too. Can't block that sh*t from memory. :(

You forgot Ty Law.

jimnyc
10-02-2023, 07:56 PM
You forgot Ty Law.

Him too, fuck every last NE player from 2001 until present. And Belichick and Kraft and the entire damn stadium.

Black Diamond
10-02-2023, 07:58 PM
Him too, fuck every last NE player from 2001 until present. And Belichick and Kraft and the entire damn stadium.

fj1200
10-03-2023, 08:40 AM
The question I posed in this thread was a simple one. There is no reason to expand it out into different realms. Do you support freedom of speech. Either you do or you don't. Also, there was one part you were wrong about here. This forum IS a government entity. Absolutely everything that appears on the internet is controlled by the government. For this forum to even exist is because the government allows it. That makes it a government entity.

Patently incorrect. Unless you're a communist. And communists don't appreciate freedom of speech.

disobey
10-08-2023, 07:41 PM
Patently incorrect. Unless you're a communist. And communists don't appreciate freedom of speech.

Wrong. Patently correct. Also, they don't appreciate freedom of speech around here either.

fj1200
10-09-2023, 04:44 AM
Wrong. Patently correct. Also, they don't appreciate freedom of speech around here either.

Whatever dude, you clearly don't understand the world. Nevertheless you have freedom of speech around here until your freedom to be an idiot infringes upon it. In my book you're approaching that limit.

Kathianne
10-09-2023, 08:07 AM
Whatever dude, you clearly don't understand the world. Nevertheless you have freedom of speech around here until your freedom to be an idiot infringes upon it. In my book you're approaching that limit.

I prefer he pontificates to himself. For some reason he seems to see his words in 'public.' So be it. Why he can't expose his thoughts on X or somewhere he might find like minded is beyond me.

Black Diamond
10-09-2023, 12:35 PM

We don't. Play the when in Rome game or continue to whine.

Gunny
10-09-2023, 03:53 PM
Wrong. Patently correct. Also, they don't appreciate freedom of speech around here either.I've listened to this same, worn out squawk for years from multiple users on multiple boards and it always comes down to " I can't do what I want without suffering the consequences for doing so". There's NOTHING more to it than that.

I will repeat myself from this, and many, many other threads: Speech has limitations. You're either stupid or you're not. You claim not. Prove it instead of cherry picking what and who you respond to as if the issue has not been addressed.

Your speech isn't so much of an issue because you really haven't said much, but your interactions with others just flat sucks. You're surly, nasty, defensive and both short and ill tempered.

We, the members and staff of DP are not looking for a place to post nor people to accept or not accept us. We're already here and figured all that crap out. Just another of those things mentioned above that I've seen/heard for years on multiple boards: noob trying to call the shots. All about you. Everyone on the board needs to change to suit you.

Ain't going to happen. I suggest that if you want to remain a member here, you get yourself a real quick attitude adjustment or you won't. No excuses. No bullshit. This is about your personal conduct and interaction with others. Not any of that other junk you think none of us know about.

I'm tired of all this fucking drama and you are seriously on your last chance. Use it wisely.

disobey
10-09-2023, 04:55 PM

Reread my thread. Look again at the memes I posted. Then think hard about what "infringing" on freedom of speech means.

disobey
10-09-2023, 05:33 PM
I've listened to this same, worn out squawk for years from multiple users on multiple boards and it always comes down to " I can't do what I want without suffering the consequences for doing so". There's NOTHING more to it than that.

I will repeat myself from this, and many, many other threads: Speech has limitations. You're either stupid or you're not. You claim not. Prove it instead of cherry picking what and who you respond to as if the issue has not been addressed.

Your speech isn't so much of an issue because you really haven't said much, but your interactions with others just flat sucks. You're surly, nasty, defensive and both short and ill tempered.

We, the members and staff of DP are not looking for a place to post nor people to accept or not accept us. We're already here and figured all that crap out. Just another of those things mentioned above that I've seen/heard for years on multiple boards: noob trying to call the shots. All about you. Everyone on the board needs to change to suit you.

Ain't going to happen. I suggest that if you want to remain a member here, you get yourself a real quick attitude adjustment or you won't. No excuses. No bullshit. This is about your personal conduct and interaction with others. Not any of that other junk you think none of us know about.

I'm tired of all this fucking drama and you are seriously on your last chance. Use it wisely.

What you have said, I have heard all that before too. (And more) So we're even. You have read my thread here. And you must have seen all the memes I posted on the subject of free speech. If you aren't free to speak the truth, then you're a slave. Being a slave isn't a good thing. All but a couple pile of crap forums I have been to treat their members like slaves. Sure, the government will allow you to go stand on a street corner and say whatever you want. If you are willing to basically commit suicide. I decline that offer. It should be allowed at forums such as this one. But it isn't. Just think of the concept, the TRUTH. Those things that are not lies. Why should speaking it be so wrong. It is like being at a forum run by and for members of the Mafia. And going to that forum to speak about the virtues of the law. It just doesn't fly. I am going to repost a meme I already posted. When you see it, enlarge it so that it fills up your whole screen. Then grab yourself some kleenex. Next, spit on the image! (Because that what the moderators at all forums basically do) Then clean off your screen with the kleenex. You can then deal with the fact that you just spit on an image of one of the greatest Americans who has ever lived.

Somebody who shall go nameless said that I should go to stormfront with some of the things I say. Apparently that person missed the point of my thread, "Why you are (most likely) brainwashed." They are as controlled by the government as any other notable forum. A government who's main duty is to keep the populace as stupid as possible. And in that thread, I explained why. Oh, if only I were allowed to speak the truth at any forum that mattered. It would be an eye opening experience for all.

Gunny
10-09-2023, 05:45 PM
What you have said, I have heard all that before too. (And more) So we're even. You have read my thread here. And you must have seen all the memes I posted on the subject of free speech. If you aren't free to speak the truth, then you're a slave. Being a slave isn't a good thing. All but a couple pile of crap forums I have been to treat their members like slaves. Sure, the government will allow you to go stand on a street corner and say whatever you want. If you are willing to basically commit suicide. I decline that offer. It should be allowed at forums such as this one. But it isn't. Just think of the concept, the TRUTH. Those things that are not lies. Why should speaking it be so wrong. It is like being at a forum run by and for members of the Mafia. And going to that forum to speak about the virtues of the law. It just doesn't fly. I am going to repost a meme I already posted. When you see it, enlarge it so that it fills up your whole screen. Then grab yourself some kleenex. Next, spit on the image! (Because that what the moderators at all forums basically do) Then clean off your screen with the kleenex. You can then deal with the fact that you just spit on an image of one of the greatest Americans who has ever lived.

Somebody who shall go nameless said that I should go to stormfront with some of the things I say. Apparently that person missed the point of my thread, "Why you are (most likely) brainwashed." They are as controlled by the government as any other notable forum. A government who's main duty is to keep the populace as stupid as possible. And in that thread, I explained why. Oh, if only I were allowed to speak the truth at any forum that mattered. It would be an eye opening experience for all.

14494There's a difference between speaking truth and saying what you want.

Kathianne
10-09-2023, 06:10 PM
I prefer he pontificates to himself. For some reason he seems to want see his words in 'public.' So be it. Why he can't expose his thoughts on X or somewhere he might find like minded is beyond me.
I'm quoting myself, as it was good advice. ;)

disobey
10-09-2023, 06:42 PM
There's a difference between speaking truth and saying what you want.

What I want to do is speak the truth. So there is no difference between speaking the truth and saying what I want.

disobey
10-09-2023, 06:45 PM

I put kathy on ignore for a good reason. What she said was BAD advice. About the worst you can give.

Black Diamond
10-09-2023, 06:53 PM
I put kathy on ignore for a good reason. What she said was BAD advice. About the worst you can give.

Fucking pussy.

SassyLady
10-09-2023, 08:20 PM
disobey

Are you still here posting? Just because no one wants to hear what you have to say does not mean you don't have freedom of speech.

fj1200
10-10-2023, 06:20 AM
Reread my thread. Look again at the memes I posted. Then think hard about what "infringing" on freedom of speech means.

No need when you don't understand the words and concepts being told to you.

It was. But sometimes...

Classic. For me but not for thee.

disobey
10-10-2023, 06:01 PM

Fucking pussy.

Well, you just earned yourself a one way ticket to ignore land.

disobey
10-10-2023, 06:07 PM

Are you still here posting? Just because no one wants to hear what you have to say does not mean you don't have freedom of speech.

Unfortunately, people like you have been around for a LONG time. Plato spoke about it.

NightTrain
10-10-2023, 06:08 PM
Well, you just earned yourself a one way ticket to ignore land.

He did, huh? :laugh2:

How's that working out for you?

NightTrain
10-10-2023, 06:09 PM
Unfortunately, people like you have been around for a LONG time. Plato spoke about it.

Plato never met a nazi.

disobey
10-10-2023, 06:10 PM
He did, huh? :laugh2:

How's that working out for you?

Just Great!

disobey
10-11-2023, 05:53 PM
There's a difference between speaking truth and saying what you want.

"Who here supports freedom of speech" moved to the steel cage? Really!? Just what is is that you have against what I would consider to be the most important human right of all. FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Black Diamond
10-11-2023, 06:56 PM
"Who here supports freedom of speech" moved to the steel cage? Really!? Just what is is that you have against what I would consider to be the most important human right of all. FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

We have a lot to be against when it comes to what you say. It's "backed up" by fake pics. And given the sucker punch...... that happened a few days ago in the same vein ...

Aw fuck it.