PDA

View Full Version : History Is For Suckers.

disobey
10-02-2023, 06:24 PM
It is said that history is written by the victors. It has also been said that in war, truth is the first casualty. No doubt for the winning side, it remains a casualty. This is an old story. For example, Napoleon once said, "History is a set of lies agreed upon." Tolstoy also said, "History would be a wonderful thing. If it were only true." I will also show you a meme of somebody who to me had an even more insightful view on the matter.

Gunny
10-02-2023, 06:33 PM
It is said that history is written by the victors. It has also been said that in war, truth is the first casualty. No doubt for the winning side, it remains a casualty. This is an old story. For example, Napoleon once said, "History is a set of lies agreed upon." Tolstoy also said, "History would be a wonderful thing. If it were only true." I will also show you a meme of somebody who to me had an even more insightful view on the matter.

14461Ignoring documented cause and effects of history dooms one to repeat it. Take current World events for example. How many times has a war been fought over the ground that is now Ukraine?

Yet the same people who would appease Hitler now wish to appease Putin.

hjmick
10-02-2023, 06:55 PM
Funny...

This thread, too, is neither intelligent nor thought provoking...

Gunny
10-02-2023, 07:08 PM
Funny...

This thread, too, is neither intelligent nor thought provoking...Establishing his base and gauging responses.

Kathianne
10-02-2023, 07:18 PM
Funny...

Yep, almost like trying to piss someone off, for no reason.

revelarts
10-02-2023, 10:23 PM
.... I will also show you a meme of .....

https://media.giphy.com/media/v2NatUxwoitbGrEfvh/giphy-downsized-large.gif

disobey
10-03-2023, 05:56 PM
Ignoring documented cause and effects of history dooms one to repeat it. Take current World events for example. How many times has a war been fought over the ground that is now Ukraine?

Yet the same people who would appease Hitler now wish to appease Putin.

I see you have "drank the Kool Aid." If history repeats itself, it will be because of people like you. Here is the REAL history. Hitler wasn't the bad guy. Stalin was. And we were the bad guys for backing Stalin. In total, Russian communists were said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people. And the number is far greater than even 100 million if you count all those who died untimely deaths at the hands of the communist Chinese. Who most likely wouldn't have gained power if not without help from the communist Russians. The Korean and Vietnamese wars were part of the payback we got from that. As well as the Iron Curtain in Europe, the cold war and the world nearly being destroyed in nuclear war with the Russians on a few different occasions.

Also, in 1933 Italian counsel Sergio Gradenigo wrote that he estimated the number of Ukrainians to have been murdered by communists Russians to be 10 to 15 million. To the Ukrainians, Hitler wasn't an invader. He was a saviour! I will show you a picture with a quote of something said by somebody who used to be the head of the NKVD in Russia. His name was Genrikh Yagoda. He is said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of at least 10 million people. He was also a jew. Does that fact make this reply too "anti-semitic" for this forum? Well that doesn't change the facts. And facts are what I am all about.

hjmick
10-03-2023, 06:05 PM
Wow. Just wow...

"Hitler wasn't the bad guy."

Hitler was the bad guy. Was Stalin a bad guy? Hell yes, he was a piece of shit. But at that moment in time... the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Hitler was the bigger piece of shit. If you don't get that, if you can't wrap your little brain around that concept... then you're just about as ignorant as I thought...

"Hitler wasn't the bad guy." Jesus Christ, you fucking idiot...

disobey
10-03-2023, 06:19 PM
Funny...

Both usmb and here. Nice way to spread the suck around.

Black Diamond
10-03-2023, 06:21 PM
We didn't back Stalin until hitler broke the non aggression Pact and betrayed him.

disobey
10-03-2023, 06:23 PM
Wow. Just wow...

"Hitler wasn't the bad guy."

Hitler was the bad guy. Was Stalin a bad guy? Hell yes, he was a piece of shit. But at that moment in time... the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Hitler was the bigger piece of shit. If you don't get that, if you can't wrap your little brain around that concept... then you're just about as ignorant as I thought...

"Hitler wasn't the bad guy." Jesus Christ, you fucking idiot...

"Fucking idiot?" You can take your "history" as written by the victors and shove it up your ass.

disobey
10-03-2023, 06:43 PM
We didn't back Stalin until hitler broke the non aggression Pact and betrayed him.

Ah, more bullshit history written by the victors. Here is the REAL history. After WW I, Germany had to secede some of its territory to Poland. Including the city of Danzig. Hitler deported 60 to 70% of its jews to Palestine under the Haavara Agreement. No doubt there were many Polish jews who didn't like that. So they murdered ethnic Germans there. And probably Russian spies did the same thing in Poland to provoke the Germans into invading to protect ethnic Germans. Which they did. So it wasn't German aggression that started the war. It was German protection of their own people. Also, about two weeks later the Russians also invaded Poland. Where was the declaration of war on them when they did so. Or two or three weeks later when they also invaded Finland. I doubt if this reality will change your mind. Because it takes quite a bit of courage to go against the comfortable lie.

Black Diamond
10-03-2023, 06:47 PM
I agree that history is written by the victors but not that the world would be better off had Adolf won.

Gunny
10-03-2023, 06:53 PM
I see you have "drank the Kool Aid." If history repeats itself, it will be because of people like you. Here is the REAL history. Hitler wasn't the bad guy. Stalin was. And we were the bad guys for backing Stalin. In total, Russian communists were said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people. And the number is far greater than even 100 million if you count all those who died untimely deaths at the hands of the communist Chinese. Who most likely wouldn't have gained power if not without help from the communist Russians. The Korean and Vietnamese wars were part of the payback we got from that. As well as the Iron Curtain in Europe, the cold war and the world nearly being destroyed in nuclear war with the Russians on a few different occasions.

Also, in 1933 Italian counsel Sergio Gradenigo wrote that he estimated the number of Ukrainians to have been murdered by communists Russians to be 10 to 15 million. To the Ukrainians, Hitler wasn't an invader. He was a saviour! I will show you a picture with a quote of something said by somebody who used to be the head of the NKVD in Russia. His name was Genrikh Yagoda. He is said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of at least 10 million people. He was also a jew. Does that fact make this reply too "anti-semitic" for this forum? Well that doesn't change the facts. And facts are what I am all about.

14471Ridiculous.

I will give you that Stalin was a bad as Hitler. He only proved worse because he was allowed to continue on while Hitler was not.

The number of Ukrainians killed during the Holdomor is estimated between 4-7m. Your numbers are greatly exaggerated. Since I usually argue I can see why Finns and/or Ukrainians would choose to fight for Germany instead of Stalin's Russia, please feel free to not fudge numbers/exaggerate. It is unnecessary to making an argument.

I grew up in the Cold War military then joined it. You don't have to convince me to hate the Soviets or ChiComs. Again, your exaggeration is unnecessary.

Not sure where you took history, but you are acting like what you accuse "the People" of being. Brainwashed.

NightTrain
10-03-2023, 06:54 PM
Huh. A Nazi. Been a while since one of those showed up around here.

I'm going to blame Rev for this one. His Ukraine thread summoned this one like Beetlejuice. Whenever nazis are mentioned more than 3 times in a thread, one of these shitheads appears.

How are you going to fix this, Rev?

Gunny
10-03-2023, 06:56 PM

I'm going to blame Rev for this one. His Ukraine thread summoned this one like Beetlejuice. Whenever nazis are mentioned more than 3 times in a thread, one of these shitheads appears.

How are you going to fix this, Rev?:laugh:

hjmick
10-03-2023, 07:05 PM
Both usmb and here. Nice way to spread the suck around.

Yep, that's exactly what you do on both boards, suck. Big hairy donkey balls. If it wasn't for sucking and being a fucking idiot, you'd have nothing.

Black Diamond
10-03-2023, 07:10 PM
Ah, more bullshit history written by the victors. Here is the REAL history. After WW I, Germany had to secede some of its territory to Poland. Including the city of Danzig. Hitler deported 60 to 70% of its jews to Palestine under the Haavara Agreement. No doubt there were many Polish jews who didn't like that. So they murdered ethnic Germans there. And probably Russian spies did the same thing in Poland to provoke the Germans into invading to protect ethnic Germans. Which they did. So it wasn't German aggression that started the war. It was German protection of their own people. Also, about two weeks later the Russians also invaded Poland. Where was the declaration of war on them when they did so. Or two or three weeks later when they also invaded Finland. I doubt if this reality will change your mind. Because it takes quite a bit of courage to go against the comfortable lie.

I know about the Danzig corridor and that USSR invaded Poland when Germany did I also know USSR took the Baltics during that time and they were brutal as hell in all 4 cases. the brutality of Stalin in those cases is seldom referenced because he was on the winning side.
But you're a propagandist for a nation that no longer exists. And for a man who not only brought war and destruction and genocide but betrayed and destroyed his own nation.

Gunny
10-03-2023, 07:13 PM
Yep, that's exactly what you do on both boards, suck. Big hairy donkey balls. If it wasn't for sucking and being a fucking idiot, you'd have nothing.
Need to give him his chance even if he's off to a rough start. Much as everyone thinks this guy is AHZ, there's no definitive proof.

Who hasn't been on USMB? That's like message board boot camp isn't it?:laugh:

Gunny
10-03-2023, 07:37 PM

14472There is little historical accuracy to this version of events.

Gunny
10-03-2023, 08:16 PM

How are you going to fix this, Rev?This guy's a Nazi? That doesn't happen every day :laugh:

Kathianne
10-03-2023, 09:27 PM
This guy's a Nazi? That doesn't happen every day :laugh:

That congress critter that pulled the fire alarm thinking it was a magic teleport button, wants nazis gone. Good man.

revelarts
10-03-2023, 09:28 PM

:laugh:!!

ok look obviously it's not me who did this. your history about me is all wrong. BrainWashed all the way in Alaska I see.

look there's no doubt it was DaJoos that brought him by here.... or "Alik Bahshi" .
I will now show you a meme that proves it.

https://i.gifer.com/8kNh.gif

Gunny
10-03-2023, 09:42 PM
That congress critter that pulled the fire alarm thinking it was a magic teleport button, wants nazis gone. Good man.It would definitely explain most of what he's posted.

NightTrain
10-03-2023, 10:11 PM
:laugh:!!

ok look obviously it's not me who did this. your history about me is all wrong. BrainWashed all the way in Alaska I see.

look there's no doubt it was DaJoos that brought him by here.... or "Alik Bahshi" .
I will now show you a meme that proves it.

Uh huh.

Alik wasn't carelessly typing Nazi 3 times in 1 post. That was you.

You summoned him, now un-summon him. Or exorcise? Banish? I'm confused on how this works.

Just do whatever the reverse is of what you did. Earlier. In that one thread.

fj1200
10-04-2023, 06:02 AM
Need to give him his chance even if he's off to a rough start. Much as everyone thinks this guy is AHZ, there's no definitive proof.

Not so much anymore. They make completely different arguments. I was going to say equally stupid but this thread is proving he's gone far beyond ahz. But of course ahz is a populist so the end result is probably similar.

fj1200
10-04-2023, 06:06 AM
Uh huh.

You summoned him, now un-summon him. Or exorcise? Banish? I'm confused on how this works.

I believe it's get him to say his own name backwards three times to be expelled back to the 5th dimension.

fj1200
10-04-2023, 06:08 AM
Hitler wasn't the bad guy. Stalin was.

In for the defense of h****r. My position is that they're both authoritarian pieces of S*.

Black Diamond
10-04-2023, 07:36 AM
In for the defense of h****r. My position is that they're both authoritarian pieces of S*.

There's no defense for Hunter Biden.

Gunny
10-04-2023, 07:48 AM
Uh huh.

Just do whatever the reverse is of what you did. Earlier. In that one thread.I'm disappointed. Had I posted some stuff like that rev would have gone line by line, word by word, expanding his response into two pages to point out each and every thing wrong with it:laugh:

Abbey Marie
10-04-2023, 04:45 PM
Who knew you could only have ONE bad guy? Golly.

disobey
10-04-2023, 05:34 PM

Would you like to clarify what you are speaking about? It would help in un-brainwashing you in that regard.

disobey
10-04-2023, 05:56 PM
I agree that history is written by the victors but not that the world would be better off had Adolf won.

The Germans wouldn't have caused the Iron Curtain in Europe. Neither would they have caused a "cold war." Nor would we have come close on three different occasions to destroying the world in nuclear war. But we nearly did with the Russians. Also, Germany was an advanced Western culture. More advanced than us. And probably still are. The Russians were a bunch of backwards savages. In total, Russian communists were responsible for the greatest genocide in human history. 80 to 100 million murdered! Also, they were and are also an oriental country. Not a Western one. Also, after Germany and Russia took over Poland, both sides took many Polish prisoners of war. The Russians executed around 22,000 of theirs in the Katyn Massacre. The Nazis didn't do that shit with their Polish POW's. Only a brain damaged fiend would have backed Stalin. Or support our having done so. Also, maybe I would be better off asking Gunny. But I wonder if i would be allowed here to completely destroy the holocaust myth here.

Also, by backing Hitler, it is doubtful that the Chinese communist would have ever gained power. Who gave us the Korean and Vietnamese wars. And were responsible for the untimely deaths of tens of millions of their own people. And had Hitler won, Chinese hackers wouldn't have stolen most of, if not all of our secret military technology. Which they have.

Gunny
10-04-2023, 06:06 PM
Would you like to clarify what you are speaking about? It would help in un-brainwashing you in that regard.

The Von Ribbentrop Pact was a nonaggression agreement between Hitler and Stalin. Had not Hitler invaded Russia, Stalin was more than happy to divide Eastern Europe with Hitler. It was not until Hitler invaded Russia that Russia entered the war. It was not until Hitler declared war on the US after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor then declared war that the US declared war on Germany.

The Allies were more than fine with throwing some supplies at Stalin so he'd throw bodies at Hitler while they played catch-up like they think they're going to do next time based on current preparations. Churchill hated Stalin. Since Stalin was in it thanks to Hitler whether or not he wanted to be, might as well use him.

Your version of events is not just incorrect, but fabricated.

disobey
10-04-2023, 06:23 PM
Ridiculous.

I will give you that Stalin was a bad as Hitler. He only proved worse because he was allowed to continue on while Hitler was not.

The number of Ukrainians killed during the Holdomor is estimated between 4-7m. Your numbers are greatly exaggerated. Since I usually argue I can see why Finns and/or Ukrainians would choose to fight for Germany instead of Stalin's Russia, please feel free to not fudge numbers/exaggerate. It is unnecessary to making an argument.

I grew up in the Cold War military then joined it. You don't have to convince me to hate the Soviets or ChiComs. Again, your exaggeration is unnecessary.

Not sure where you took history, but you are acting like what you accuse "the People" of being. Brainwashed.

STOP listening to BS history as written by the victors. I thoroughly and completely looked into the matter. Many times. It is hard to get really accurate. Because dead men tell no tales. But I mentioned what the Italian counsel Sergio Gradenigo wrote back in 1933. He was there! I would think that he knew a little more on the matter than your BS history. There was also a Ukrainian named Nestor Gorodovenko who is said to have said privately that he thought the number of Ukrainian dead was around 18 million! Also, I will show you a meme of General Patton that paraphrases how he felt on the matter. Again, HE WAS THERE! I will also post a meme of somebody named Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. He was a Russian historian and novelist. And he was also a Nobel Laureate! It is true that sometimes winning the Nobel Piece Prize is nothing more than a popularity contest. But Solzhenitsyn was an actual intellectual. What he had to say backs up what I have been saying.

disobey
10-04-2023, 06:30 PM

Against the Nazis? Well this thread is about history being for suckers. I guess you are one of them.

Gunny
10-04-2023, 06:31 PM
STOP listening to BS history as written by the victors. I thoroughly and completely looked into the matter. Many times. It is hard to get really accurate. Because dead men tell no tales. But I mentioned what the Italian counsel Sergio Gradenigo wrote back in 1933. He was there! I would think that he knew a little more on the matter than your BS history. There was also a Ukrainian named Nestor Gorodovenko who is said to have said privately that he thought the number of Ukrainian dead was around 18 million! Also, I will show you a meme of General Patton that paraphrases how he felt on the matter. Again, HE WAS THERE! I will also post a meme of somebody named Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. He was a Russian historian and novelist. And he was also a Nobel Laureate! It is true that sometimes winning the Nobel Piece Prize is nothing more than a popularity contest. But Solzhenitsyn was an actual intellectual. What he had to say backs up what I have been saying.

14476I have looked into the matter, thanks. Which country's POV would you prefer? The victors may write history but they cannot rewrite provable fact.

The fact that the Soviets sucked doesn't negate the fact that Hitler sucked. Hitler CHOSE his victims/enemies. A luxury none of them had, to include the USSR. Had Hitler not invaded Poland (for what gain?:rolleyes:), somebody would still be waving Neville Chamberlain's paper around. The same way the West treats everything. Somebody's got blow our shit up before it's "real".

disobey
10-04-2023, 06:32 PM

Try doing here what you didn't do over there. Actually try and refute something in one of my threads. Fucking troll.

Gunny
10-04-2023, 06:40 PM
Try doing here what you didn't do over there. Actually try and refute something in one of my threads. Fucking troll.Back off. There is no one forcing you to respond to anyone or thing you do not need to. Stick to your topic.

jimnyc
10-04-2023, 06:49 PM
First the N word crap then his nazi crap - then his sending me a PM using the N word 5x and being abusive. Made it clear it is not acceptable here. He wants to debate that it's not in the rules and he should be allowed to use it in PM.

I've seen enough. He knew the rules and I made myself abundantly clear in more than a few threads, and in PM.

Now I know why he anonymizes himself. Because he's an abusive piece of dog poop, or dog shit, your choice. :)

He knew what he was doing and this is why he speaks of other forums banning him.

So "disobey" - when you come back and read this - :death: and :banned: and :upyours: And take your abuse and racism and shove it right in the same place that your head is - up your ass.

jimnyc
10-04-2023, 06:49 PM
Back off. There is no one forcing you to respond to anyone or thing you do not need to. Stick to your topic.

He is backed off. :)

Black Diamond
10-04-2023, 07:07 PM
First the N word crap then his nazi crap - then his sending me a PM using the N word 5x and being abusive. Made it clear it is not acceptable here. He wants to debate that it's not in the rules and he should be allowed to use it in PM.

I've seen enough. He knew the rules and I made myself abundantly clear in more than a few threads, and in PM.

Now I know why he anonymizes himself. Because he's an abusive piece of dog poop, or dog shit, your choice. :)

He knew what he was doing and this is why he speaks of other forums banning him.

So "disobey" - when you come back and read this - :death: and :banned: and :upyours: And take your abuse and racism and shove it right in the same place that your head is - up your ass.

Nuclear nuclear nuclear. :cool:

Black Diamond
10-04-2023, 07:10 PM
jimnyc does his banning have anything to do with why I couldn't post a link in response to him a few minutes ago ?

revelarts
10-04-2023, 07:11 PM
Uh huh.

Seems what's been done cannot be undone.
I think he might be one of those Ukrainian Yatzees that you told me not to worry about.

Black Diamond
10-04-2023, 07:12 PM
I think he might be one of those Ukrainian Yatzees that you told me not to worry about.

Rev wins the internet today. :laugh::laugh:

NightTrain
10-04-2023, 07:43 PM

A Ukrainian Nazi in Michigan? That's so crazy it might just be potato.

At any rate, I think it's safe to say that Disobey did nazi that coming.

jimnyc
10-04-2023, 08:03 PM
jimnyc does his banning have anything to do with why I couldn't post a link in response to him a few minutes ago ?

I didn't think so but who knows what may happen if stuff is in mid ban, but I don't see it.

Can you post the link if you try now? And if not, can you take a screenshot of whatever message you get?

Kathianne
10-04-2023, 09:36 PM
A Ukrainian Nazi in Michigan? That's so crazy it might just be potato.

At any rate, I think it's safe to say that Disobey did nazi that coming.

Okay, what are you on? So damn quick witted!

Black Diamond
10-04-2023, 09:53 PM
I didn't think so but who knows what may happen if stuff is in mid ban, but I don't see it.

Can you post the link if you try now? And if not, can you take a screenshot of whatever message you get?

The whole screen went white except for the address bar. Seems to work now.

NightTrain
10-04-2023, 10:51 PM
Okay, what are you on? So damn quick witted!

You wouldn't believe how many drugs I'm on right now. It's crazy.

Kathianne
10-04-2023, 10:57 PM
You wouldn't believe how many drugs I'm on right now. It's crazy.
Well I want whatever is making you make me laugh! Gonna sound funny, but you're like 'light hearted!'

disobey
10-07-2023, 06:13 PM
The Von Ribbentrop Pact was a nonaggression agreement between Hitler and Stalin. Had not Hitler invaded Russia, Stalin was more than happy to divide Eastern Europe with Hitler. It was not until Hitler invaded Russia that Russia entered the war. It was not until Hitler declared war on the US after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor then declared war that the US declared war on Germany.

The Allies were more than fine with throwing some supplies at Stalin so he'd throw bodies at Hitler while they played catch-up like they think they're going to do next time based on current preparations. Churchill hated Stalin. Since Stalin was in it thanks to Hitler whether or not he wanted to be, might as well use him.

Your version of events is not just incorrect, but fabricated.

History is written by the victors. That doesn't make it correct. Russia was told in advance that Germany was going to invade Poland. It wouldn't surprise me if they planned on doing it together. And that Russia held back to make sure that Hitler took the fall for it. There has been much talk of what a warmonger Hitler was. Such as his previous "invasion" of Czechoslovakia. But after WW I, Germany lost much territory. In both Poland and what was to become Czechoslovakia. Which had a sizable German population. In both cases, it isn't as if Hitler just invaded some country that otherwise they had nothing to do with. He went into countries that already had a sizable German population. You know, Germany didn't start WW I. They just got sucked into it like everybody else. They were just painted as the bad guys because they happened to be the biggest opponents. After the war, they not only had to give up much territory, but had to pay back a HUGE amount of money for reparations for a war they didn't start. Germany finally paid off its reparations in 2010.

Now Hitler wasn't perfect. His declaring war on the U.S. in support of the Japanese was the biggest mistake he made. Though they fought, I don't think Japan ever officially declared war on Russia. Also, I had read elsewhere that Roosevelt was in talks with Russia too. The Russians knew that if they went to war with Germany, they would receive much help from the U.S. You also brought up Germany invading Russia. Hitler wasn't that stupid. He knew that would mean having enemies on both sides. He invaded Russia because he found out that Russia was about to invade them. That could be why at first, Germany kicked ass. Because Russian forces were arrayed for attack. Not defense. According to one historian I was reading about, he said that Germany beat Russia to the punch by only one day.

There was a book written on the matter that was supposedly "debunked" by history written by the victors spin doctors. The book was written by an actual Russian Military Intelligence officer who had defected to the West named Vladmir Rezun. Under the pseudonym Viktor Suvorov. The book was called, "Icebreaker: Who Started The Second World War." I will show you a chart that shows how the German and Russian forces stacked up against each other before they went to war with each other. The Russians clearly had an advantage. Germany had no choice but to attack first and get the drop on the Russians.