PDA

View Full Version : Now this one stings

jimnyc
10-05-2023, 11:42 AM
So, I make my own butter. Then I make my own brownies. 'nuff said.

Well this time, melted my butter for the recipe and got all the ingredients in the bowl and eggs/water at the ready. Took butter off the stove and onto counter. Cracked eggs and added the 3Tbs of water. Went to put the butter in and dropped it on the kitchen floor. :(

That hurt me more than the roof and basement.

It's legal, so shut up Gunny! :420: https://i.imgur.com/jp2pa8a.gif

Kathianne
10-05-2023, 12:02 PM

Well this time, melted my butter for the recipe and got all the ingredients in the bowl and eggs/water at the ready. Took butter off the stove and onto counter. Cracked eggs and added the 3Tbs of water. Went to put the butter in and dropped it on the kitchen floor. :(

:(

How are you making butter? Kitchenaid?

jimnyc
10-05-2023, 01:09 PM
:(

How are you making butter? Kitchenaid?

Nope, an "alpha420" in which you first add your "herbs and spices" for an hour at 200 degrees. Then add melted butter, I use the good stuff with the highest fat percentage. Melt that, then add into the machine with your stuff. Now run for another 2 hours at 180 and it will "infuse" the stuff into the butter. When done, run through cheesecloth into a measuring cup. Let harden overnight, or if desperate at least 2 hours in the fridge. Now use finished butter to make your brownies! Wait 30 mins and then take out onto rack for at least an hour. Then enjoy and hope you don't end up on the couch for 2 days. I make my extra strong.

Glad ya asked? :laugh:

Black Diamond
10-05-2023, 03:49 PM

Now you need some funny brownies. :cool:

Gunny
10-05-2023, 03:54 PM

It's legal, so shut up Gunny! :420: https://i.imgur.com/jp2pa8a.gifMutilating brownies of any sort is a capitol offense:slap:

Gunny
10-05-2023, 03:56 PM
Nope, an "alpha420" in which you first add your "herbs and spices" for an hour at 200 degrees. Then add melted butter, I use the good stuff with the highest fat percentage. Melt that, then add into the machine with your stuff. Now run for another 2 hours at 180 and it will "infuse" the stuff into the butter. When done, run through cheesecloth into a measuring cup. Let harden overnight, or if desperate at least 2 hours in the fridge. Now use finished butter to make your brownies! Wait 30 mins and then take out onto rack for at least an hour. Then enjoy and hope you don't end up on the couch for 2 days. I make my extra strong.

Glad ya asked? :laugh:Oh. "Those" kind of brownies. Even worse. :buttkick:

Black Diamond
10-05-2023, 03:58 PM
Oh. "Those" kind of brownies. Even worse. :buttkick:

Oh yeah I get it now. Missed the 'nuff said

jimnyc
10-05-2023, 04:47 PM
Oh. "Those" kind of brownies. Even worse. :buttkick:

Exactly! Even worse for me, wasted all that time and dough. I thought about sponging it up and squeezing it into the mix but that's kinda gross. So even though my heart was breaking I cleaned it properly so that the kitty didn't lick any up and up in the stratosphere.

Oh, and bite me, I knew that's not what you meant.

Oh yeah I get it now. Missed the 'nuff said

Tried to explain and put it in a way that was obvious but not obvious. But I thought the nuff said and puffing smilies would add the last ooomph. Definitely know that Kath didn't know. She was ready to break out her kitchenaid and make her some butter until she read my silly ass. :poke:

Don't judge me, it's legal. And if you judge me, let it be know and let it be heard, I don't care. :thumb:

Black Diamond
10-05-2023, 04:51 PM
Exactly! Even worse for me, wasted all that time and dough. I thought about sponging it up and squeezing it into the mix but that's kinda gross. So even though my heart was breaking I cleaned it properly so that the kitty didn't lick any up and up in the stratosphere.

Tried to explain and put it in a way that was obvious but not obvious. But I thought the nuff said and puffing smilies would add the last ooomph. Definitely know that Kath didn't know. She was ready to break out her kitchenaid and make her some butter until she read my silly ass. :poke:

Don't judge me, it's legal. And if you judge me, let it be know and let it be heard, I don't care. :thumb:

Never tried the brownies. I've had gummies and they make me paranoid.

Black Diamond
10-05-2023, 04:57 PM

And for fucks sake you deserve some weed

jimnyc
10-05-2023, 05:04 PM
Never tried the brownies. I've had gummies and they make me paranoid.

Gummies and other candies are generally 10mg which is the legal limit. NOT proud to say that they have no effect on me. Which is why I started making the butter, which can go in any recipe that calls for it. My brownies are like 180mg per brownie. :coffee:

And for fucks sake you deserve some weed

See? That's what I'm saying. Also told my wife I need a vacation in Alaska for a week or 2, and that she deserves to come as well. She didn't say no, but she also ignored me, so. :dunno:

Gunny
10-05-2023, 05:47 PM
Gummies and other candies are generally 10mg which is the legal limit. NOT proud to say that they have no effect on me. Which is why I started making the butter, which can go in any recipe that calls for it. My brownies are like 180mg per brownie. :coffee:

See? That's what I'm saying. Also told my wife I need a vacation in Alaska for a week or 2, and that she deserves to come as well. She didn't say no, but she also ignored me, so. :dunno:The "butter" is the weed? I am so 1970s:laugh:

jimnyc
10-05-2023, 06:19 PM
The "butter" is the weed? I am so 1970s:laugh:

The weed gets extracted and the butter eats all the active ingredients. They call it infusion. The butter turns green of course, and you drain and toss away all the weed. Make butter and voila! Tastes a little funky but I personally like it.

They made them in the 70's too but used the 'ol double boiler method and much more time on their hands. Gotta let the butter simmer for hours when you mix together on a low temperature for a very long time - and adding water every now and again as it will evaporate supposedly.

Just in case you wanted to indulge yourself. :thumb:

Gunny
10-05-2023, 06:38 PM
The weed gets extracted and the butter eats all the active ingredients. They call it infusion. The butter turns green of course, and you drain and toss away all the weed. Make butter and voila! Tastes a little funky but I personally like it.

They made them in the 70's too but used the 'ol double boiler method and much more time on their hands. Gotta let the butter simmer for hours when you mix together on a low temperature for a very long time - and adding water every now and again as it will evaporate supposedly.

Just in case you wanted to indulge yourself. :thumb:I thought I was advanced when I went from Zig Zags to a bong :)

That all sound like too much work :laugh:

jimnyc
10-05-2023, 07:13 PM
I thought I was advanced when I went from Zig Zags to a bong :)

That all sound like too much work :laugh:

It is a lot of work, but not like bongs went away either ya know. Just that if you smoke out of a bong, you may then proceed to cough your guts away for a few minutes. Then your eyes instantly turn redder than an apple. Has its time and place though. I don't own one of those things anyway.

But this guy does, and he's funny as hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifonwgNbpuU

hjmick
10-05-2023, 07:37 PM
It is a lot of work, but not like bongs went away either ya know. Just that if you smoke out of a bong, you may then proceed to cough your guts away for a few minutes. Then your eyes instantly turn redder than an apple. Has its time and place though. I don't own one of those things anyway.

But this guy does, and he's funny as hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifonwgNbpuU

You don't have a bong?! Are you new?!

I haven't smoked weed in more than three years (no connections down here) and I have three, plus two pipes and a pack of papers and a rolling machine!

jimnyc
10-05-2023, 08:25 PM
You don't have a bong?! Are you new?!

I haven't smoked weed in more than three years (no connections down here) and I have three, plus two pipes and a pack of papers and a rolling machine!

Ever see the prices of the damn bongs at the smoke shops here in New York? It's like nothing but large glass water pipes anymore selling for many hundreds $$$ Damn thing I had was just some 2 foot high acrylic piece of crap I put water into above the mouthpiece. Cost me like $25 on the streets of NYC on the lower east side. You can get them online too.

While I do love 'em, I could only imagine my wifey's face if she accidentally walked in here and caught me mid bong hit! :laugh: Not above doing so, just haven't gotten a new one since my last end up in the garbage. At that time I bought a fancy vaporizer and then stupidly tossed the bong thinking I would never use it again. What was I thinking? Wife did find my stash of nice handheld little pipes and made me get rid of all of them but one. A got a few more & then a better hiding place. :thumb:

And you have connections everywhere and just don't know it. I once scored from someone in an attorneys office while working. Wasn't the attorney, but if I can score in there...

But this is also NY. I can take a 30 minute train ride into NYC and not even have to find any connections - they will find you! :laugh2:

I had me a rolling machine for making my own cigarettes, and injecting machine and you bought your own tobacco and your own empty tubes. Tried that thing a few times and worked nicely as a rolling machine.

I think @Nightrain will only let me use the rear entry at his cabin if I go again hopefully. Can I use the front door, Rick? :2up:

hjmick
10-05-2023, 08:51 PM
Ever see the prices of the damn bongs at the smoke shops here in New York? It's like nothing but large glass water pipes anymore selling for many hundreds $$$ Damn thing I had was just some 2 foot high acrylic piece of crap I put water into above the mouthpiece. Cost me like $25 on the streets of NYC on the lower east side. You can get them online too.

While I do love 'em, I could only imagine my wifey's face if she accidentally walked in here and caught me mid bong hit! :laugh: Not above doing so, just haven't gotten a new one since my last end up in the garbage. At that time I bought a fancy vaporizer and then stupidly tossed the bong thinking I would never use it again. What was I thinking? Wife did find my stash of nice handheld little pipes and made me get rid of all of them but one. A got a few more & then a better hiding place. :thumb:

And you have connections everywhere and just don't know it. I once scored from someone in an attorneys office while working. Wasn't the attorney, but if I can score in there...

But this is also NY. I can take a 30 minute train ride into NYC and not even have to find any connections - they will find you! :laugh2:

I had me a rolling machine for making my own cigarettes, and injecting machine and you bought your own tobacco and your own empty tubes. Tried that thing a few times and worked nicely as a rolling machine.

I think @Nightrain will only let me use the rear entry at his cabin if I go again hopefully. Can I use the front door, Rick? :2up:

All I came away with in this post? "I think Nightrain will only let me use the rear entry..." :lmao:

Yeah, I imagine the prices have gone up over the years. I've had mine for close to four decades now...

Kathianne
10-05-2023, 09:22 PM
I'm the only innocent here?!?

hjmick
10-05-2023, 09:41 PM

You may not partake of Satan's lettuce, but are you truly innocent?

Kathianne
10-05-2023, 10:19 PM
You may not partake of Satan's lettuce, but are you truly innocent?

:angel::laugh2:

SassyLady
10-06-2023, 02:16 AM
Nope!

However, shrooms are not as much work.

jimnyc
10-06-2023, 12:03 PM
Nope!

However, shrooms are not as much work.

Psilocybin shrooms are everywhere now and you can get candy bars with them made into it. Not usually legal here in NY that I know of. But they're still everywhere. I tried when I was like 18 and they made me walk out of a concert at the Meadowlands cause I was trippin too hard and it was insane in there on them! Went and sat in my car with my friend or hours!

I saw another guy eat nearly an entire bag and then he was fairly normal and took it like a champ! Still playing with axes, knives and climbing trees like a monkey!

https://i.imgur.com/1M8GtiAh.jpg

jimnyc
10-06-2023, 12:08 PM

I used to be a criminal stoner but now that its legal, I'm as innocent as they come. :coffee:

No driving, none in public unless it's where smoking is allowed & nothing over 3 ounces allowed I believe. Dummies will let you grow up to 6 plants on your own at home though. That can end up with a very large amount, depending on how well your green thumb is. I'm a computer guy, I don't grow plants either. Very very expensive to get started as it would need an indoor proper system, and then a lot of work and taking care of.

Not to mention my wife killing me in my sleep!