PDA

View Full Version : Top House Republican calls for action on Israel — with or without a speaker

Gunny
10-08-2023, 11:55 AM
Agree with the notion. What I won't do is hold my breath for it happen in current Congress. These idiots will go to jockeying for personal shit.

Omar needs a f-ing Subway sandwich shoved down her throat:rolleyes:

https://www.politico.com/

Gunny
10-08-2023, 12:36 PM
Had we any organized, competent leadership in DC I would have every eyeball I can spare on China right now.

I'd also be rethinking some of the dumb shit that idiot in the WH is rolling right along doing as if all these flashpoints in the World are just going to go away. Like energy independence. Industry. A military that places emphasis on being "woke" instead of ready for a fight.

A lot of this shit going on in the World is because the US is present in name only. Throw a few bucks and weapons at the problems then get back to destroying our own society :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-08-2023, 01:39 PM
Had we any organized, competent leadership in DC I would have every eyeball I can spare on China right now.

I'd also be rethinking some of the dumb shit that idiot in the WH is rolling right along doing as if all these flashpoints in the World are just going to go away. Like energy independence. Industry. A military that places emphasis on being "woke" instead of ready for a fight.

A lot of this shit going on in the World is because the US is present in name only. Throw a few bucks and weapons at the problems then get back to destroying our own society :rolleyes:

Herr Biden already receives
detailed messages from his owners= China!!!
Of course, he will do exactly what China tells him to do... --Tyr