PDA

View Full Version : Bibi Tells Biden: "We're Going Into Gaza"

Kathianne
10-09-2023, 11:33 AM
Dangerous for hostages, without a doubt. Has to be done:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/netanyahu-tells-biden-we-have-go-gaza-following-hamas-attacks-report

Netanyahu tells Biden 'we have to go in' to Gaza following Hamas attacks: reportIsraeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke with President Biden by phone on Sunday
Greg Norman By Greg Norman Fox News
Published October 9, 2023 11:18am EDT

Long-range rockets reportedly fired towards Jerusalem
FOX News' Trey Yingst reports on the 'major escalation' against Israel in their war against Hamas.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reportedly told President Biden that a ground operation in the Gaza Strip is necessary after Hamas launched deadly strikes on his country.

The remark, made in a phone call between the two leaders, came as Biden raised concerns about Israeli hostages in the Gaza Strip if a ground operation should commence, three Israeli and U.S. sources briefed on the call told Axios.

"We have to go in. We can't negotiate now," Netanyahu told the president, according to the outlet.

Netanyahu told Biden that Israel has no choice but to respond with force since a country cannot display weakness in the volatile Middle East, Axios also reported, citing the sources.

FAMILIES OF ISRAELIS FEARED KIDNAPPED BY HAMAS TERRORISTS SPEAK OUT

Netanyahu speaking at podium
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reportedly told President Biden that his country has no choice but to carry out a ground operation in the Gaza Strip after the Hamas terror group, which controls the area, has attacked Israeli civilians. (Sebastian Scheiner/Pool/AFP via Getty Images)

"We need to restore deterrence," Netanyahu reportedly said.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Fox News Digital.

Sirens blast as rockets target Jerusalem Video
LIVE UPDATES: HAMAS ATTACKS ON ISRAEL

The State Department said nine Americans have been killed so far in the attacks by Hamas, which began on Saturday.

Former Israeli UN ambassador on how US can support Israel Video

Israeli media is reporting Monday that 800 Israelis have been killed, while the Palestinian Ministry of Health is reporting more than 550 deaths in the Gaza Strip.

SassyLady
10-09-2023, 02:27 PM
I'm afraid those hostages are already dead. Nine Americans dead so far.

Black Diamond
10-09-2023, 02:42 PM
I'm afraid those hostages are already dead. None Americans dead so far.

Give it time.

Kathianne
10-09-2023, 03:25 PM
I'm afraid those hostages are already dead. None Americans dead so far.

We don't know who's alive and dead in Gaza.

SassyLady
10-09-2023, 03:56 PM
We don't know who's alive and dead in Gaza.

I heard 9 Americans dead so far.

Kathianne
10-09-2023, 04:15 PM
I heard 9 Americans dead so far.

Likely from the rave, 250 shot there, many dead. Not Gaza.