PDA

View Full Version : Coulter: Arabs are "Camel Jockeys"

Guernicaa
10-14-2007, 01:03 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eKQu-iPfL9M"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eKQu-iPfL9M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

All she wants is attention. She'll say whatever she has to.

hjmick
10-14-2007, 01:08 PM

You just now figuring this out?

It's all about selling books.

Sir Evil
10-14-2007, 01:09 PM
:laugh2:

Camel Jockeys is always a good one.

Guernicaa
10-14-2007, 01:10 PM
You just now figuring this out?

It's all about selling books.
Oh I've known since I first saw on her TV a few years ago.

I just don't know why the networks continue to bring her back.

Most have stopped except for Faux.

Hugh Lincoln
10-14-2007, 01:43 PM
It would have been funnier if she said sand niggers.

Nukeman
10-14-2007, 02:02 PM
It would have been funnier if she said sand niggers.
My all time favorite is "dune coon" My Lebanese buddy thought it was pretty funny as well....

April15
10-14-2007, 04:52 PM
Praise God you pityfull ............... people

10-14-2007, 07:15 PM
Real question is why are you so obsessed with Ann?

hjmick
10-14-2007, 07:23 PM

Maybe there's a crush involved? A secret love...

retiredman
10-14-2007, 07:32 PM
my money is on Ann being a TS....

pre or post-op, I can't tell....she might be very good at tucking the sack back.

Sir Evil
10-14-2007, 07:33 PM

pre or post-op, I can't tell....she might be very good at tucking the sack back.

And we know you know about such things, then again you don't even have a sack...:lame2:

Yurt
10-14-2007, 07:34 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eKQu-iPfL9M"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eKQu-iPfL9M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

So arabs aren't camel jockeys? What exactly do you have a problem with? She is right on about words. Sure, I think she is a wee on the full side with "all" arabs. But, you make fun of christians all the time. You call them fundamentalists, etc... Are you so perfect?

manu1959
10-14-2007, 07:48 PM

that is pretty funny comming out of your pie hole.....

Guernicaa
10-14-2007, 08:13 PM
Why are you so obsessed with god?

:lmao:

Guernicaa
10-14-2007, 08:13 PM
Maybe there's a crush involved? A secret love...

For sure.

Guernicaa
10-14-2007, 08:23 PM
So arabs aren't camel jockeys? What exactly do you have a problem with? She is right on about words. Sure, I think she is a wee on the full side with "all" arabs. But, you make fun of christians all the time. You call them fundamentalists, etc... Are you so perfect?
No, arabs aren't "camel jockeys". Unless of course you want to define an entire ethnicity by a degrading and racist term.

What about the arabs in Dubai living in sky scraper apartment buildings and working in an office. Are they "camel jockeys" in your opinion Yurt?

How about the Arab that runs a little shitty gas station by my house. Is he a "camel jockey"??

And no, I don't make fun of "all Christians". I make fun of the ones who want to impose their ideas on everyone. The ones who consistently mock intelligent science (Evolution) with a fucking story that has no credibility other than the dumb fucking nomadic Hebrews who wrote it in the dessert thousands of years ago because they had no other way of explaining why the fuck they were on this Earth. I make fun of the ones who shun gay people on the basis of a book of mythological fairy tales that have not even the slightest bit of evidence or proof in them.
Those are the Christians I make fun of.

Sir Evil
10-14-2007, 08:28 PM
:laugh:

I once knew a gay camel jockey that worked one of local gas stations.

mrg666
10-14-2007, 08:30 PM
:laugh:

I once knew a gay camel jockey that worked one of local gas stations.

that was an "ass" jockey :laugh2:

Sir Evil
10-14-2007, 08:31 PM

:lol::lol:

manu1959
10-14-2007, 08:32 PM
No, arabs aren't "camel jockeys". Unless of course you want to define an entire ethnicity by a degrading and racist term.

What about the arabs in Dubai living in sky scraper apartment buildings and working in an office. Are they "camel jockeys" in your opinion Yurt?

How about the Arab that runs a little shitty gas station by my house. Is he a "camel jockey"??

And no, I don't make fun of "all Christians". I make fun of the ones who want to impose their ideas on everyone. The ones who consistently mock intelligent science (Evolution) with a fucking story that has no credibility other than the dumb fucking nomadic Hebrews who wrote it in the dessert thousands of years ago because they had no other way of explaining why the fuck they were on this Earth. I make fun of the ones who shun gay people on the basis of a book of mythological fairy tales that have not even the slightest bit of evidence or proof in them.

i make fun of stupid fucks like you.....:fu:

Guernicaa
10-14-2007, 08:36 PM
i make fun of stupid fucks like you.....:fu:
Did you crash that new car and hit your head manu?

You seem to be awfully fucking retarded lately.

Guernicaa
10-14-2007, 08:37 PM
Oh my god you're sooooooooooooooo funny.

That made me laugh so fucking hard.

I was rolling around on the floor.
Why are you so funny?

Sir Evil
10-14-2007, 08:40 PM
Oh my god you're sooooooooooooooo funny.

That made me laugh so fucking hard.

I was rolling around on the floor.
Why are you so funny?

Obama are you a Ass jockey?

manu1959
10-14-2007, 08:40 PM
Did you crash that new car and hit your head manu?

You seem to be awfully fucking retarded lately.

blow me ya gay sandnigger:fu:

Guernicaa
10-14-2007, 08:41 PM

No I'm a vag jockey.

Just ask your wife. She'll tell you.

Guernicaa
10-14-2007, 08:43 PM
blow me ya gay sandnigger:fu:
Oh shit...are you serious?
It was a telephone pole? Wow that really sucks.
Sorry to hear it.

Sir Evil
10-14-2007, 08:45 PM
No I'm a vag jockey.

Just ask your wife. She'll tell you.

But I'm not married junior.

mrg666
10-14-2007, 08:47 PM

i have it on good authority that white stripe fans are 97% ass jockeys

Sir Evil
10-14-2007, 08:49 PM

I could buy into that. :D

Guernicaa
10-14-2007, 09:01 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pkQ9aNcR5gA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pkQ9aNcR5gA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

If this is ass jockey music then I guess I'm an ass jockey.

Sir Evil
10-14-2007, 09:04 PM
If this is ass jockey music then I guess I'm an ass jockey.

Well it's official, you are a ass jockey! :D

mrg666
10-14-2007, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE=Obama08;139348
If this is ass jockey music then I guess I'm an ass jockey.[/QUOTE]

told you

Sir Evil
10-14-2007, 09:06 PM
Nah, just messin' with ya kid but that music sucks.

Yurt
10-14-2007, 09:29 PM

You have no idea nor proof why you are on this earth. You have no idea how you got here, except for some theories. Nothing factual. Nada.

Camels are huge in the ME. If you weren't so racist you would know that. Now go tell your sob story to some ME camel jockey......

CockySOB
10-14-2007, 10:13 PM
Oh I've known since I first saw on her TV a few years ago.

I just don't know why the networks continue to bring her back.

Most have stopped except for Faux.

They bring her back for the same reason they bring Bill Maher and Joy Behar on news/op-ed shows - ratings for the bizzare statements they make.

retiredman
10-15-2007, 06:49 AM
You have no idea nor proof why you are on this earth. You have no idea how you got here, except for some theories. Nothing factual. Nada.

Camels are huge in the ME. If you weren't so racist you would know that. Now go tell your sob story to some ME camel jockey......

huge? I guess you must have seen Lawrence of Arabia! :laugh2:

actually, camels are really scarce in most of the middle east. mercedes of all ages are downright ubiquitous, however.

Sir Evil
10-15-2007, 07:32 AM
Now this is a camel jockey, and a ass jockey all in one:

http://i24.tinypic.com/243rqqp.jpg

chesswarsnow
10-15-2007, 08:10 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. But I listened to that clip of *White Stripe's*.
2. Damn that was awful.
3. I wouldn't even call that music bud.
4. No wonder young people are so lost and without hope.
5. They listen to crap for music, ( I ), *The Great CWN* thinks their music is eating out their souls.
6. I would go so far as saying, its the, *Devil's Music*.
7. If you like *White Stripe's*, sound, your already dead.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

10-15-2007, 08:49 AM
Why are you so obsessed with god?

:lmao:

Are you saying Ann Coulter is God?

I am not sure she would even give herself that much credit.

Hagbard Celine
10-15-2007, 08:59 AM
Wow. Ann Coulter calls all Arabs "camel jockeys" and the conservatives on the board still defend her position. Just wow.

Immanuel
10-15-2007, 09:02 AM
Wow. Ann Coulter calls all Arabs "camel jockeys" and the conservatives on the board still defend her position. Just wow.

Did not!

Immie

Hagbard Celine
10-15-2007, 09:16 AM
Did not!

Immie

Most people know who I'm talking about when I say "conservatives" on this board. I don't know you very well yet, but if you include yourself in the aforementioned demographic, you probably won't understand the word "aforementioned" anyway so I'm probably wasting my time.

Immanuel
10-15-2007, 09:26 AM
Most people know who I'm talking about when I say "conservatives" on this board. I don't know you very well yet, but if you include yourself in the aforementioned demographic, you probably won't understand the word "aforementioned" anyway so I'm probably wasting my time.

Well, I knew you weren't talking about me. I could not tell you who exactly you were talking about, but I suppose if I reread the thread I could come up with a pretty good list.

I do consider myself conservative. I would struggle to call our current political leaders that claim to be conservative really conservative. I don't know most of those aforementioned ;) posters well enough to make a judgment on them yet.

I realize you don't know me very well and I hope that you do not feel you wasted your time. Even as a conservative, I can learn a new trick every now and then. :cheers2:

Immie

Sitarro
10-15-2007, 09:41 AM

And you are a homosexual cook...... that transexual schtick is just a bit tired, it was pathetic when the first idiot said it. If she was a transexual, everyone knows that she would be a Democrat........ that is the Democrat constituent, loser nutcases with a hand out..... you for example.

Ann Coulter, on the other hand, is not a loser and certainly not a nutcase. SHE is a very successful business woman with a sharp wit and a wicked sense of humor that doesn't give a shit what the politically correct crowd says. You Dems can't stand that Conservative woman are good looking and you guys are stuck with....."Ankles" Hillary, Barbara "PUG" Boxer, "Streeeetch" Pelosi, "bulldog" Feinstien and etc.

Sitarro
10-15-2007, 09:51 AM
I find it just a little disingenuous that two posters that favor calling anyone that believes in Christ a Nazi Fascist, should be standing up against Ann Coulter playing around with interviewers. She knows exactly what she is doing and isn't afraid of the Al Sharptons, George Soros, Arab assholes or guilt ridden white liberal fools. It really is funny watching her whip the hypocrites into hysteria. They just can't take having their collective asses kicked by a beautiful, intelligent woman...... they would rather that all woman be frumpy idiots like Hillary.

Hagbard Celine
10-15-2007, 10:19 AM
I find it just a little disingenuous that two posters that favor calling anyone that believes in Christ a Nazi Fascist, should be standing up against Ann Coulter playing around with interviewers. She knows exactly what she is doing and isn't afraid of the Al Sharptons, George Soros, Arab assholes or guilt ridden white liberal fools. It really is funny watching her whip the hypocrites into hysteria. They just can't take having their collective asses kicked by a beautiful, intelligent woman...... they would rather that all woman be frumpy idiots like Hillary.

I would'nt call it hysteria at all. That's yet another overstatement hyperbolizing the truth by yet another conservative fanatic. Ann Coulter is a pundit. A bad one in my opinion. And I think you need to take another look at what you have judged to be "hysteria." I think you'll find that it's actually disgust. Disgust that one of the most-listened-to Conservative pundits is spouting crude, bigoted epithets stereotyping entire races of people and that her audience, "conservatives," are actually defending her.
As for your lame quip about "calling anyone that believes in Christ a Nazi Fascist," I assume you were naming me as one of the "two" posters. Wrong again! I don't think all Christians have fascist tendencies. I wouldn't even say most of them do. But you do. And so do many of the other so-called conservatives on this board. It certainly isn't your love of Christ that is driving the support for Coulter's bigoted remarks.

Trigg
10-15-2007, 04:01 PM

How is it racist??? They ride camels and race them, not much different than people who race horses who are called jockeys. Racing camels is even big in Dubai, watched a show about it last night, apparently it's huge over there.

Labeling them also isn't much different than the libs on this board who are always labeling people in the south lazy, inbreeding hillbillies.

retiredman
10-15-2007, 05:41 PM
How is it racist??? They ride camels and race them, not much different than people who race horses who are called jockeys. Racing camels is even big in Dubai, watched a show about it last night, apparently it's huge over there.

Labeling them also isn't much different than the libs on this board who are always labeling people in the south lazy, inbreeding hillbillies.

so are you a horse jockey because some people in your country race horses?

Like I said, there are very few camels in middle eastern society. the term is derrogatory.

manu1959
10-15-2007, 05:47 PM
so are you a horse jockey because some people in your country race horses?

Like I said, there are very few camels in middle eastern society. the term is derrogatory.

what do you call a person that rides camels in a camel race?

Sir Evil
10-15-2007, 05:48 PM

Dune Coons?

manu1959
10-15-2007, 05:49 PM
Dune Coons?

i thought those were the dudes sitting in the sands with colt 45 watchin the race?

Sir Evil
10-15-2007, 05:50 PM
i thought those were the dudes sitting in the sands with colt 45 watchin the race?

:laugh2::laugh2:

retiredman
10-15-2007, 06:05 PM

what minuscule percentage of the Islamic world has ever ridden a camel in a camel race? do you think it is any greater than the minuscule percentage of Americans who have ridden a horse in a horse race?

What do you call a guy who has sex with pigs? do you then apply that same name to all the other citizens of his city?

Sir Evil
10-15-2007, 06:06 PM
What do you call a guy who has sex with pigs?

manfrommmaine

manu1959
10-15-2007, 06:09 PM
what minuscule percentage of the Islamic world has ever ridden a camel in a camel race? do you think it is any greater than the minuscule percentage of Americans who have ridden a horse in a horse race?

What do you call a guy who has sex with pigs? do you then apply that same name to all the other citizens of his city?

my question too tough for you.....

as for your question....i would call them unclean infidel pig fuckers.....

retiredman
10-15-2007, 06:13 PM
my question too tough for you.....

as for your question....i would call them unclean infidel pig fuckers.....

your question is quite easy: I would call anyone who rode a camel in a camel race, a camel jockey. So what. You and your ilk do not use that term to describe that minuscule portion of the arab world who ride camels in camel races...if that were the case, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Why not just admit that you used a derrogatory term and be done with it. Why not just call Barack Obama a nigger? why mince words? don't try to rationalize your racism. embrace it.

and I noticed that you didn't really answer my question at all....

glockmail
10-15-2007, 09:57 PM
Now this is a camel jockey, and a ass jockey all in one:

http://i24.tinypic.com/243rqqp.jpg I love it. Here have fun wih this one:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z256/glockmail/HappyRamadan.jpg

manu1959
10-15-2007, 10:01 PM
your question is quite easy: I would call anyone who rode a camel in a camel race, a camel jockey. So what. You and your ilk do not use that term to describe that minuscule portion of the arab world who ride camels in camel races...if that were the case, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Why not just admit that you used a derrogatory term and be done with it. Why not just call Barack Obama a nigger? why mince words? don't try to rationalize your racism. embrace it.

and I noticed that you didn't really answer my question at all....

i didn't use it ..... middle easterner or i use terrorist

as for obama can't call him that......he is too white.....

i did answer your question unclean infidel pig fucker

glockmail
10-15-2007, 10:10 PM

What's not the truth here?

manu1959
10-15-2007, 10:22 PM
What's not the truth here?

i am pretty sure the drapes and carpet don't match.....

Gaffer
10-15-2007, 10:26 PM
i am pretty sure the drapes and carpet don't match.....

If you ask her I'll bet she tells you the truth. Then slap you into next Sunday.

manu1959
10-15-2007, 10:30 PM
If you ask her I'll bet she tells you the truth. Then slap you into next Sunday.

don't tease me like that......

stephanie
10-15-2007, 10:42 PM
They do race camels...

So the proper name for them would be...........camel jockey..
People who race horses are known as a horse jockey..
People who race ostriches are known as an ostrich jockey...

What a stupid thing to be upset over...:poke:

actsnoblemartin
10-15-2007, 10:43 PM
Taking ann coulter seriously (when she says something provocative) is like taking a 2 year old child seriusly