PDA

View Full Version : Interesting .. coincidence

SassyLady
10-10-2023, 09:30 PM
Remember the emergency alert system test last week? Think the powers to be knew something was coming.

Another test tomorrow? Maybe not because the first one seemed to work fine.

Just saying ... be prepared.

Black Diamond
10-10-2023, 09:34 PM
Remember the emergency alert system test last week? Think the powers to be knew something was coming.

Another test tomorrow? Maybe not because the first one seemed to work fine.

Just saying ... be prepared.

When they did the test I was thinking it was because of the tensions with russia and being on the brink of world War III

NightTrain
10-10-2023, 09:55 PM
Just coincidence.

Getting every single cell phone to scream simultaneously is a massive undertaking. Every make & model, every switch, every carrier, every different tech - 1X, 3X, 4G, 5G and LTE all obeying the alarm command is a monstrous task.

I'm not involved in that project but the guys who are say it's been challenging to say the least.

Black Diamond
10-10-2023, 10:39 PM
Just coincidence.

Getting every single cell phone to scream simultaneously is a massive undertaking. Every make & model, every switch, every carrier, every different tech - 1X, 3X, 4G, 5G and LTE all obeying the alarm command is a monstrous task.

I'm not involved in that project but the guys who are say it's been challenging to say the least.

Some conspiracy friends of ours told us to turn our phones off. Then it came in earlier than we thoight it would. We aren't vaccinated so hopefully we're safe from the graphene oxide :laugh:

NightTrain
10-10-2023, 11:05 PM
Some conspiracy friends of ours told us to turn our phones off. Then it came in earlier than we thoight it would. We aren't vaccinated so hopefully we're safe from the graphene oxide :laugh:

Yeah, this national alert project has been going for some time now. No conspiracy there, just a good idea to alert everyone when there's serious shit about to go down.

But, if you want a good story about your cell phone doing nefarious things, I'm your huckleberry.

It's common knowledge that you can just turn your phone off, even remove your battery and you're safe from any tracking or monitoring, right?

Nope! I watched as the cops worked with AT&T here in Wasilla to save a woman who was kidnapped by a dirtbag. He took her phone away and powered it down. The cops turned that phone back on remotely, listening to the conversation and the GPS guided the Troopers to Intercept and save her.

When your phone is in that mode, it's dark and looks like it's powered down. You can even take the battery out of it, but there's another - much smaller - battery that is available for such occasions. That battery is for your data, settings, etc., but it is also used for this when needed.

Every cellphone also has a secret phone number assigned to it, that never changes even if your change phone numbers.

Everything you type and say is recorded for playback if someone is interested down the road. Special Ops go into an area and start monitoring chatter for useful Intel, and the users have no idea.

Israel is doing that right now in Gaza, pinpointing where those bad guys with their cellphones are, and that F-35 overhead is inbound to put a warhead on a forehead. That's why one building in the middle of 20 identical ones suddenly blows up.

SassyLady
10-11-2023, 01:28 AM
Rick ... is it true the Space Force is in charge of the EAS now?

NightTrain
10-11-2023, 02:21 AM
Rick ... is it true the Space Force is in charge of the EAS now?

FEMA and FCC, last I heard.

And no carrier wants to give the FCC any lip. They wield a really big stick in that realm.

"You want to blast all my customers with a very loud and annoying noise? Yeah! Great idea! We love how smart you all are."

Gunny
10-11-2023, 07:11 AM
Yeah, this national alert project has been going for some time now. No conspiracy there, just a good idea to alert everyone when there's serious shit about to go down.

But, if you want a good story about your cell phone doing nefarious things, I'm your huckleberry.

It's common knowledge that you can just turn your phone off, even remove your battery and you're safe from any tracking or monitoring, right?

Nope! I watched as the cops worked with AT&T here in Wasilla to save a woman who was kidnapped by a dirtbag. He took her phone away and powered it down. The cops turned that phone back on remotely, listening to the conversation and the GPS guided the Troopers to Intercept and save her.

When your phone is in that mode, it's dark and looks like it's powered down. You can even take the battery out of it, but there's another - much smaller - battery that is available for such occasions. That battery is for your data, settings, etc., but it is also used for this when needed.

Every cellphone also has a secret phone number assigned to it, that never changes even if your change phone numbers.

Everything you type and say is recorded for playback if someone is interested down the road. Special Ops go into an area and start monitoring chatter for useful Intel, and the users have no idea.

Israel is doing that right now in Gaza, pinpointing where those bad guys with their cellphones are, and that F-35 overhead is inbound to put a warhead on a forehead. That's why one building in the middle of 20 identical ones suddenly blows up.It amazes me that people in general don't know all this. Don't have to be any sort of genius at all. I learned it watching Forensic Files and/or some other crime shows over 10 years ago.

They can do the same with the GPS on later model vehicles.

revelarts
10-11-2023, 09:49 AM

Israel is doing that right now in Gaza, pinpointing where those bad guys with their cellphones are, and that F-35 overhead is inbound to put a warhead on a forehead. That's why one building in the middle of 20 identical ones suddenly blows up.

For years I've been told that was a conspiracy theory NT, phones and the gov't can't/don't do that.
track you anywhere? secretly turn on your phone? record all your phone conversations & text? nonsense.
And ...then later.... some told me that if i'm not doing anything wrong then I shouldn't worry about it.
We should trust the guberment

https://sayingimages.com/wp-content/uploads/toaster-fbi-agent-meme.jpg

Land of the "free".

Warrantless Surveillance, what candidate is talking about it?

fj1200
10-11-2023, 09:58 AM
Conspiracy theories are like the lottery. A million of them are thrown out there as "what if... the gubmint says... the gubmint didn't say... here's what this guy said... here's what this guy didn't say... the media did... the media didn't... etc. etc." And then one of them hits and it's "look how smart I am" where the other ones just die out not to be spoken of again.

Along those lines the National Enquirer might break the story of a POTUS diddling an intern but they are not a hard news source.

Kathianne
10-11-2023, 10:15 AM
Conspiracy theories are like the lottery. A million of them are thrown out there as "what if... the gubmint says... the gubmint didn't say... here's what this guy said... here's what this guy didn't say... the media did... the media didn't... etc. etc." And then one of them hits and it's "look how smart I am" where the other ones just die out not to be spoken of again.

Along those lines the National Enquirer might break the story of a POTUS diddling an intern but they are not a hard news source.

Yep. It's more than a reason to not totally dismiss the threads of thoughts. There is a tendency though for one thread to make a hit and to say, 'See we were right! Follow us!' No, thanks. I do appreciate and use the input where I can though.

revelarts
10-11-2023, 11:08 AM
Yep. It's more than a reason to not totally dismiss the threads of thoughts. There is a tendency though for one thread to make a hit and to say, 'See we were right! Follow us!' No, thanks. I do appreciate and use the input where I can though.

Sad thing is the Non conspiracy "normal" news/history has been more incorrect than the conspiracy theorist. And often... eventually... weakly admit the truth.
Yet people still seem to feel more comfortable with going with the crowd after decades of lies.
And don't have a general sense yet of what's plausibly and what's not. Just trust the mainstream consensus & hope for the best and STILL mock those who've been correct over and over again & assume the worst of what they say.

It's not objective thinking. It's not using critical thinking. It's simply following the crowd.
Can't get too far away from the crowd, that'd be crazy.

But hey, everyone has their own path.
Too bad folks want to use the straw-man conspiracies like UFOs & fake moon landing as the standard.
To mock the "conspiracy theorist" that told them for decades that the phones were being tracked, and recorded without warrants and they didn't believe them. That laws used against terrorist would be used against them. That nearly all the gov't covid info was bs. That globalist want 1 world govt. That Politicians (D&R) and rich elite are connected to pedophiles..have islands they go to no less. That the FBI sets-up people as "terrorist" & such. That the gov't censors the media (left, right & populous). That CIA is hip deep in the drug trade. That U.S. has Bio-weapons labs in Ukraine. .. etc etc...

Anyway I've grown to see that most folks really do not care.
They prefer to take time to mock & dismiss conspiracy theorist while they lose freedoms 1-by-1 and look for "viable", non populous candidates who could careless about those issues, just like them.
Sadly over the years I've gotten the picture pretty clearly.

Hey FJ, Kath,
Cell Phones cause cancer and such.
Maybe you think that's a conspiracy theory too?
But by 2050 you'll have always known it. and the conspiracy theorist just won the lottery on that one back in the 90s when they started saying it.. won the lottery AGAIN.

I don't know, seems to me, if someone I knew kept winning the lottery over and over again I'd make friends with them.
But that's crazy talk i guess.

Kathianne
10-11-2023, 11:16 AM
Sad thing is the Non conspiracy "normal" news/history has been more incorrect than the conspiracy theorist.
Yet people still seem to feel more comfortable with going with the crowd after decades of lies.
And don't have a general sense yet of what's plausibly and what's not. Just trust the mainstream consensus & hope for the best and STILL mock those who've been correct over and over again & assuming the worst of what they say.

It's not objective thinking. It's not using critical thinking. It's simply following the crowd.

Too bad folks want to use the straw-man conspiracies like UFOs & fake moon landing as the standard.
To mock the "conspiracy theorist" that told them for decades that the phones were being tracked, and recorded without warrants and they didn't believe them. That laws used against terrorist would be used against them. That nearly all the gov't covid info was bs. That globalist want 1 world govt. That Politicians (D&R) and rich elite are connected to pedophiles..have an islands they go to no less. That the FBI sets-up people as "terrorist" & more. That the gov't censors the media (left, right & populous). etc etc...

They prefer to take time to mock & dismiss conspiracy theorist while they lose freedoms 1-by-1 and look for "viable", non populous candidates who could careless about those issues, just like them.

Hey FJ, Kath,
But by 2050 you'll have always known it. and the conspiracy theorist just won the lottery on that one back in the 90s when they started saying it.. won the lottery AGAIN.

I don't know, seems to me, if someone I knew kept winning the lottery over and over again I'd make friends with them.

Here's the thing, I don't have time or interest to follow all of these things on internet or actual real research outside of videos and such. Then there is what you're focusing on; though I hand it to you, they are varied and many; tends to make you only aware of those interests and your wins and losses. Of course, not all 'wins' or 'losses' are complete, on one side or the other.

Then there is the whole issue of your 'many' issues and those of the media, with the thousands of reporters and interests, seriously, there is some good reporting out there and it's daily. Like man biting dog, it's what you're noticing.

Kathianne
10-11-2023, 11:19 AM
Sad thing is the Non conspiracy "normal" news/history has been more incorrect than the conspiracy theorist.
And don't have a general sense yet of what's plausibly and what's not. Just trust the mainstream consensus & hope for the best and STILL mock those who've been correct over and over again & assuming the worst of what they say.

To mock the "conspiracy theorist" that told them for decades that the phones were being tracked, and recorded without warrants and they didn't believe them. That laws used against terrorist would be used against them. That nearly all the gov't covid info was bs. That globalist want 1 world govt. That Politicians (D&R) and rich elite are connected to pedophiles..have an islands they go to no less. That the FBI sets-up people as "terrorist" & more. That the gov't censors the media (left, right & populous). CIA is hip deep in the drug trade. U.S. Run Bio-weapons labs in Ukraine. .. etc etc...

Hey FJ, Kath,

I also want to say, that I do not outright dismiss the things you postulate or the research you provide. Seriously, I'd very much admire you if I were in school and these were my interests. There also is a huge difference between not following, reading, watching hours and hours of information from sources I'm unfamiliar with on topics I'm tangentially interested in, if that.

To dismiss others because they do not share your deeply held beliefs is unfair in my opinion. I do not expect others to revere my faith, all I ask is they do not denigrate my faith.

NightTrain
10-11-2023, 11:33 AM
For years I've been told that was a conspiracy theory NT, phones and the gov't can't/don't do that.
track you anywhere? secretly turn on your phone? record all your phone conversations & text? nonsense.
And ...then later.... some told me that if i'm not doing anything wrong then I shouldn't worry about it.
We should trust the guberment

Warrantless Surveillance, what candidate is talking about it?

To clarify, your phone itself isn't keeping recordings of your conversations and texts. Those are kept in the data centers when they come through, same as your internet traffic from your computer. If you use words and phrases that trigger the algorithm, it's flagged for human scrutiny.

Consider the random nut job that shoots up a school. Within a few hours of being identified, the FBI is talking to everyone the nut job emailed, called, texted or interacted with on social media. We all leave a digital footprint that's easily followed.

I will admit, Rev, that remotely turning on someone's phone and using it to listen in and using the GPS to locate the woman's position was a preposterous notion until I saw it myself. The small internal battery was the biggest surprise. That was an eye opener.

I already knew about the internet data collection and why it was done, but the phone manipulation and how fast it was done - literally minutes - was unexpected.

revelarts
10-11-2023, 11:35 AM
I also want to say, that I do not outright dismiss the things you postulate or the research you provide. Seriously, I'd very much admire you if I were in school and these were my interests. There also is a huge difference between not following, reading, watching hours and hours of information from sources I'm unfamiliar with on topics I'm tangentially interested in, if that.

To dismiss others because they do not share your deeply held beliefs is unfair in my opinion. I do not expect others to revere my faith, all I ask is they do not denigrate my faith.
cool
People can believe what they like, I'm just calling it like i see it.
NO ONE seems to care about unconstitutional gov't surveillance and the like at this point.
And most on the right denied it was happening and then after 911 didn't care or cheered for it when it was being trotted out.
And today no one is asking about it from any candidate.

And sure Everyone has different ways/interest when they come at politics.
my interest are a gov't that's not so corrupt.
that follows and promotes the bill of rights
that follows and promotes the constitutional limits
that treats people fairly
that doesn't lie to the public.
that doesn't get us into BS wars.
that doesn't lie to me about a pandemics, medicines & vaccines
that doesn't think it's ok to take our constitutional rights away ever time there's an "emergency"

In my thinking those things are pretty basic.
others come at it differently.

revelarts
10-11-2023, 11:58 AM
To clarify, your phone itself isn't keeping recordings of your conversations and texts. Those are kept in the data centers when they come through, same as your internet traffic from your computer. If you use words and phrases that trigger the algorithm, it's flagged for human scrutiny.
Yep, It's been out there since 2003-4 or so.
NSA and Telephone company whistle-blowers that somehow rarely (never) made it to the MSM said so.
Before that there was the Echelon program. crazy conspiracy stuff

Consider the random nut job that shoots up a school. Within a few hours of being identified, the FBI is talking to everyone the nut job emailed, called, texted or interacted with on social media. We all leave a digital footprint that's easily followed.

I will admit, Rev, that remotely turning on someone's phone and using it to listen in and using the GPS to locate the woman's position was a preposterous notion until I saw it myself. The small internal battery was the biggest surprise. That was an eye opener.
look NT, I can't believe you until a respected gov't worker tells me on fox news. Or the president says it.
and I'm sure it's only being used against "bad guys".
so no worries.

I already knew about the internet data collection and why it was done, but the phone manipulation and how fast it was done - literally minutes - was unexpected.
poppycock.
We can't believe you. You're just some random person on the internet.
Weren't you talking about bigfoot a few years ago too NT!!?!!!?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

see how that works?

fj1200
10-11-2023, 01:55 PM
Hey FJ...

I said a true thing.