PDA

View Full Version : Everyone...BE HONEST

Guernicaa
10-14-2007, 03:11 PM
You don't have to answer this question in an actual post if you don't want to, but answer it in the poll anonymously.

For all of you Christians, god will know if you're not being honest!!!:poke:

Have you ever cheated on your partner?

manu1959
10-14-2007, 03:16 PM
nope.....

Yurt
10-14-2007, 03:28 PM
You don't have to answer this question in an actual post if you don't want to, but answer it in the poll anonymously.

Here's a

http://www.coinfacts.com/quarter_dollars/50_states_quarters/50_states_quarter_obv_large.jpg

and here is where you should play

http://www.texasfreeway.com/Houston/photos/59sw/images/59_chimney_rock.jpg

Seriously, what is your obsession with finding faults in christians. If you poll 1000 christians and all 1000 are cheaters, liars, etc, would that validate something for you? What exactly are you looking for?

Kathianne
10-14-2007, 03:45 PM
I haven't and wouldn't cheat. I treat others the way I wish to be treated. I left my first college because I missed my beau so badly. 2nd year, we were together at the local jr. college. Had a reciprocal attraction to prof in a class we were both taking, told the bf, I needed 'more space.' He knew.

Said1
10-14-2007, 03:51 PM

Yep. Ex-partner that is. When I was 18. We were together for 16 or 17 yrs total.

Joan
10-14-2007, 04:03 PM
I am ashamed to admit this, but not during my marriage - it was long after we divorced. I just don't like the idea of my kids hearing this - but I believe I will be judged by someone Bigger than them!

Yurt
10-14-2007, 04:20 PM
Ok.

Fine. I cheat everyday. I am a secret manwhore. I go to church but then get funky with my ho's every other day of the week. I lie, I steal, I even murder those who annoy me. I break every commandment.

Jesus is still perfect.

Kathianne
10-14-2007, 04:27 PM
I am ashamed to admit this, but not during my marriage - it was long after we divorced. I just don't like the idea of my kids hearing this - but I believe I will be judged by someone Bigger than them!

Hey, I had a 'fling' with a guy nearly 10 years younger, while divorce was pending. I'm ashamed to say, it involved getting 'caught' with my kids and other adults. We are not always rational, especially when hurting and feeling appreciated at the same time.

April15
10-14-2007, 04:50 PM
I don't even think a supreme being exists but I have never been unfaithful to my spouse.

Yurt
10-14-2007, 04:53 PM
I don't even think a supreme being exists but I have never been unfaithful to my spouse.

:gives:

April15
10-14-2007, 04:56 PM
:gives:You must as it seems to bother you.

Said1
10-14-2007, 05:11 PM
You must as it seems to bother you.

The question was non-denominational.

Yurt
10-14-2007, 07:22 PM
You must as it seems to bother you.

No, it bothers me that this bright young kid is constantly looking solely for flaws in people to prove his point about a "god." I say "god" because even if you or he does not believe, we are still talking about a diety, not the followers.

Think outside the box April.

mrg666
10-14-2007, 07:30 PM
No, it bothers me that this bright young kid is constantly looking solely for flaws in people to prove his point about a "god." I say "god" because even if you or he does not believe, we are still talking about a diety, not the followers.

Think outside the box April.

just because he posted it here does it mean that he as a point about

a "god." or is he seeking enlightenment himself
he is young life experiances will be few, he is bright

Mr. P
10-14-2007, 07:37 PM
Nope, never.

Yurt
10-14-2007, 07:41 PM

???

So he is not posting to diminish christianity? He is not posting to diminish the followers of a "god?"

Enlighten me then as to his real intentions. And don't say "I don't know" because you just told me that what I posted was wrong. So enlighten us.

April15
10-14-2007, 07:42 PM

he is young life experiances will be few, he is brightI am 58 years old. My life has had many experiences. I have been dead twice in my life and expect the third time to be the charm.
I have seen what the theory of a supreme being has done to people. For those who need some reason to go on it can be that. For those who wish to use it for personal gain it works way to well. For the sake of the world it needs to be done away with or the world will be in rapture.

Yurt
10-14-2007, 07:54 PM
I am 58 years old. My life has had many experiences. I have been dead twice in my life and expect the third time to be the charm.
I have seen what the theory of a supreme being has done to people. For those who need some reason to go on it can be that. For those who wish to use it for personal gain it works way to well. For the sake of the world it needs to be done away with or the world will be in rapture.

Again, you are judging the people, not the "being." You have not been face to face with any "being" so as to give your opinion any kind of authority. You are judging people, period.

Admit this and look beyond people.

Immanuel
10-14-2007, 07:57 PM
Nope. I married my wife and promised her fidelity. I shall fight to maintain that promise for as long as we both shall live.

Immie

Said1
10-14-2007, 08:04 PM
???

So he is not posting to diminish christianity? He is not posting to diminish the followers of a "god?"

Enlighten me then as to his real intentions. And don't say "I don't know" because you just told me that what I posted was wrong. So enlighten us.

I think he made a jab (as per his usual) at Christians but the question was directed at everyone.

manu1959
10-14-2007, 08:09 PM
I am 58 years old. My life has had many experiences. I have been dead twice in my life and expect the third time to be the charm.

people make bad choices.....don't blame god

mrg666
10-14-2007, 08:15 PM
???

where did i say you were wrong ?

Originally Posted by mrg666

i offered a differant angle
he possibly as issues with it , have his parents given him reason to ask this question ?
i dont know do you ?
he possibly sees it for what it is an ethical problem not a religeous one .
believe it or not ethiics , religeon and morals can co exsist without going under the banner of god

April15
10-14-2007, 08:31 PM
people make bad choices.....don't blame godI don't blame a non existent entity. I expose the truth.

April15
10-14-2007, 08:34 PM
Again, you are judging the people, not the "being." You have not been face to face with any "being" so as to give your opinion any kind of authority. You are judging people, period.

Admit this and look beyond people.
Perhaps you cannot accept a god may not exist. You also left out, "the theory of" in your boldend quote.

manu1959
10-14-2007, 08:34 PM
I don't blame a non existent entity. I expose the truth.

your post blamed your non-existant entity.....

manu1959
10-14-2007, 08:35 PM
Perhaps you cannot accept a god may not exist. You also left out, "the theory of" in your boldend quote.

and if god does exist?.....

Yurt
10-14-2007, 08:35 PM
I don't blame a non existent entity. I expose the truth.

Liar.

I have seen what the theory of a supreme being has done to people.

April15
10-14-2007, 08:36 PM
I think he made a jab (as per his usual) at Christians but the question was directed at everyone.Correct! The same applies to any religion by the way.

Yurt
10-14-2007, 08:38 PM
Correct! The same applies to any religion by the way.

Wrong again April.

For all of you Christians, god will know if you're not being honest!!!

manu1959
10-14-2007, 08:39 PM
Wrong again April.

wow oh fer two...he is....

Guernicaa
10-14-2007, 08:40 PM
Do you guys REALLY wanna know why I made this thread???

To piss off Yurt.

manu1959
10-14-2007, 08:43 PM
To piss off Yurt.

damn .... you are funny.....

Guernicaa
10-14-2007, 08:44 PM
damn .... you are funny.....
manu, seriously, get some fuckin rest man.

Head injuries are serious shit.

Guernicaa
10-14-2007, 08:47 PM
No, I'll be serious.

Bashing Christians was only half of my reason behind making this thread.
I figured it would be funny to know which "preachers" on here had been bad little Christians.
Like Abbey. If Abbey had said she cheated on her husband with 10 other guys, well, that would be some funny shit.

The other half of my reason was I just wanted to be nosey.

Sir Evil
10-14-2007, 08:50 PM
No, I'll be serious.

I figured it would be funny to know which "preachers" on here had been bad little Christians.
Like Abbey. If Abbey had said she cheated on her husband with 10 other guys, well, that would be some funny shit.

Thats ok, we expect that kind of behavior from children.

5stringJeff
10-14-2007, 08:50 PM

And you wonder why you get treated like a child around here after posting crap like that.

Sir Evil
10-14-2007, 08:51 PM
And you wonder why you get treated like a child around here after posting crap like that.

But Jeff, he is a child...:poke:

Said1
10-14-2007, 09:06 PM
Correct! The same applies to any religion by the way.

What applies? Why am I always so confused when it comes to you?

What was your near death experience like? Did you develop any psychic abilities? Serious question.

Yurt
10-14-2007, 09:20 PM

To piss off Yurt.

:lmao:

Get a life bro.

Said1
10-14-2007, 09:31 PM
:lmao:

Get a life bro.

I guess he slightly altered your wagon, temporarily. :lmao:

Yurt
10-14-2007, 10:20 PM
I guess he slightly altered your wagon, temporarily. :lmao:

:dunno:

Said1
10-14-2007, 10:21 PM
:dunno:

You know "I'm gonna fix his wagon". Get it? :laugh2:

manu1959
10-14-2007, 10:23 PM
manu, seriously, get some fuckin rest man.

Head injuries are serious shit.

i could be brain dead and still fuck your shit up....go get some meds from mommy....

Yurt
10-14-2007, 10:30 PM
You know "I'm gonna fix his wagon". Get it? :laugh2:

nope.

Abbey Marie
10-15-2007, 08:47 AM
No, I'll be serious.

Like Abbey. If Abbey had said she cheated on her husband with 10 other guys, well, that would be some funny shi:wink2:t.

I think that is, in some twisted way, actually a compliment.

And no, I have never, and will never, cheat on my beloved.