PDA

View Full Version : Israel Telling Civilians In Gaza To Get Out

Kathianne
10-12-2023, 10:44 PM
Hamas telling them to stay. Problem is, if they leave what will Hamas do? It's what terrorists do. At the same time, no more, never again. Headlines are pretty grim. Israel tell UN that at least 1M need to evacuate Gaza, now. Egypt says they will send aid, but no accepting Palestinians. Same with Lebanon. Jordan.

So...

fj1200
10-13-2023, 07:03 AM
Get out to where? Staying within Gaza? There's nowhere to go.

Black Diamond
10-13-2023, 09:55 AM

American sanctuary cities...

Kathianne
10-13-2023, 09:59 AM
American sanctuary cities...
do not say that, many are likely already here.

Kathianne
10-13-2023, 10:02 AM

Why is it that no Arab countries will take them in, not the first time either? Now several of border countries with Ukraine offered to take refugees from Ukraine, not known as the nicest of people. Yet, seems they are not considered barbarians in present times, no matter what their military may or may not do.

Gunny
10-13-2023, 03:31 PM
Hamas telling them to stay. Problem is, if they leave what will Hamas do? It's what terrorists do. At the same time, no more, never again. Headlines are pretty grim. Israel tell UN that at least 1M need to evacuate Gaza, now. Egypt says they will send aid, but no accepting Palestinians. Same with Lebanon. Jordan.

So...UN says impossible.

Note even the PA doesn't want them. The Arabs' useful tool is nothing but an anchor around their necks currently. Don't hold your breath waiting on them to admit it.

Kathianne
10-13-2023, 03:34 PM
UN says impossible.

Note even the PA doesn't want them. The Arabs' useful tool is nothing but an anchor around their necks currently. Don't hold your breath waiting on them to admit it.

Egypt admits it. 'We'll give aid, we will not open the gate. Period.'

Gunny
10-13-2023, 03:39 PM
Why is it that no Arab countries will take them in, not the first time either? Now several of border countries with Ukraine offered to take refugees from Ukraine, not known as the nicest of people. Yet, seems they are not considered barbarians in present times, no matter what their military may or may not do.

Why would they want them? All the Arab nations that have been against Israel are as guilty of this current BS as Hamas. There's no such thing as "Palestinians". They're Arabs. Arabs are free to come and go throughout the Arab world. They all went somewhere before because the place sucked. Documented fact. Jews moved in and turned it into a thriving farming community. Suddenly the Arabs that sold out to Husseini who turned around and price-gouged the Jews are crying foul. And away we go:rolleyes:

On a related but separate note, so-called Pali's remind me of Americans sitting in their inner-city squalor waiting for the government to fulfill its century-old promises:rolleyes: One has to wonder just what it is these Arabs think they're going to get at the end of sitting in an over-crowded sandbox.

fj1200
10-14-2023, 12:40 PM

It was more of a logistical question. Hopefully they're thinking about the answer because the time window for the good press they've been having can be awfully short.

Kathianne
10-14-2023, 01:33 PM
It was more of a logistical question. Hopefully they're thinking about the answer because the time window for the good press they've been having can be awfully short.

Maybe, though there have been thousands at Egyptian gate from what I've heard. Again, not first time that countries say no. One time for some reason, Jordan allowed many in-big price.

Gunny
10-15-2023, 10:47 AM
Maybe, though there have been thousands at Egyptian gate from what I've heard. Again, not first time that countries say no. One time for some reason, Jordan allowed many in-big price.

All the wailing and gnashing of teeth over noncombatants, primarily from the left -- especially those moron Progs in Congress -- when as far as I'm concerned Israel has gone soft compared to past incursions. That they have given any warning or time at all is not part of their historical game plan. They're on Day 8?

They had everybody's asses kicked in 6 days in the Six Day War.

Once again, the US gets in the way. We beat ourselves and love to share the misery over stupid shit. People die in wars. Maybe morons shouldn't start them?

Kathianne
10-15-2023, 10:52 AM
All the wailing and gnashing of teeth over noncombatants, primarily from the left -- especially those moron Progs in Congress -- when as far as I'm concerned Israel has gone soft compared to past incursions. That they have given any warning or time at all is not part of their historical game plan. They're on Day 8?

They had everybody's asses kicked in 6 days in the Six Day War.

Once again, the US gets in the way. We beat ourselves and love to share the misery over stupid shit. People die in wars. Maybe morons shouldn't start them?

You weren't on yesterday, I wanted to ask you about delay. Weather? I thought, 'farce.' Then heard a general say that once underway, weather just doesn't start or stop anything, but at the beginning it can make or break what is to come. True? Of course I think of D-Day, but that was a water entry.

Gunny
10-15-2023, 11:09 AM
You weren't on yesterday, I wanted to ask you about delay. Weather? I thought, 'farce.' Then heard a general say that once underway, weather just doesn't start or stop anything, but at the beginning it can make or break what is to come. True? Of course I think of D-Day, but that was a water entry.IMO, they are appeasing the leftists who still control politics and the international narrative.

Neither strategically nor tactically sound. But Progs are trying to flip the script. Israel is the genocidal ones, wanting to drive and entire population into the sea. Never mind that's been Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran's stated intent for half a century. The murder of farmers by militants doesn't count. Civilians getting caught in the crosshairs of going after the murderers does.

Just another prog-leftist "the bad guys are just misunderstood victims":rolleyes: