PDA

View Full Version : Trump on the WHO agreement...

revelarts
10-18-2023, 05:42 AM
Trump on the WHO agreement...
full
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1714421041663983616/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/fBtQjqbMJ6wpKnnS.mp4?tag=14

Despite all his issues sometimes Trump hits home runs.
This one is not out of the park but it's a clean home run.

Not on youtube for some reason :rolleyes:

fj1200
10-18-2023, 07:07 AM
Seems like he's not a true believer. Only wants to claim a better deal.

"I'll enter the WHO deal but only if I can buy into the corrupt, China-controlled organization for a 95% discount." Paraphrasing of course.

revelarts
10-18-2023, 07:35 AM
Seems like he's not a true believer. Only wants to claim a better deal.

"I'll enter the WHO deal but only if I can buy into the corrupt, China-controlled organization for a 95% discount." Paraphrasing of course.
don't paraphase badly

he said they Offered a better deal but, he didn't take the offer.
And didn't plan to.

But whatever FJ
what do you think should the U.S. be a part of the WHO.
and have the WHO be sovereign over U.S. medical approach during "emergencies".

fj1200
10-18-2023, 07:52 AM
He was waiting for a better deal to buy into the corrupt organization. That was my takeaway.

fj1200
10-18-2023, 08:13 AM
"I could have renegotiated the deal. I could have gone into the World Health Organization for $25 million." No paraphrase. Starting at 2:13. Nothing about negotiating out the corruption or diminution of sovereignty.

He's not a true believer.

Kathianne
10-18-2023, 09:20 AM
don't paraphase badly

he said they Offered a better deal but, he didn't take the offer.
And didn't plan to.

But whatever FJ
what do you think should the U.S. be a part of the WHO.
and have the WHO be sovereign over U.S. medical approach during "emergencies".

You're probably not going to like my choice, but any arm of the UN should be denied with the US imo. Seriously, the UN-nearly every part of it is so corrupt there is no redemption. Facilitators of human trafficking's and abusers wherever they are found.

SassyLady
10-18-2023, 10:52 AM
We should get out of the the UN and it should get out of the US.

revelarts
10-18-2023, 01:39 PM
"I could have renegotiated the deal. I could have gone into the World Health Organization for $25 million." No paraphrase. Starting at 2:13. Nothing about negotiating out the corruption or diminution of sovereignty.

He's not a true believer.

".. I could have gotten it for less BUT I DIDN"T WANT IT AT THAT POINT..."
Fj c'mon man.

"...For this reason it was my great honor to terminate America's relationship with the the World Health Organization..."
"Biden went bak in..."

"...WHO .. Pandemic treaty...under the next trump administration that treaty will be immediately terminated.
I will not allow public health to be used as a pretext for global government. That's what they're doing. Globalist."

"The united States will withdraw from the corrupt World Health organization, which, in light of it's utter failure with Covid...."
"It deserves to be completely abolished. Then i will work to forge a new organization... that upholds sovereignty and freedom"

"completely abolished" Seems pretty seriously out.
"I will not allow public health to be used as a pretext for global government...Then i will work to forge a new organization... that upholds sovereignty and freedom"

Seems like some concern about a diminution of sovereignty to me.
But maybe you think global gov't will give us MORE sovereignty and freedom?

But sure, Trump is not true believer in anything but Trump.
However, i'm not sure how you come by your "paraphrase" FJ, are you working for CNN?

Trump is on point here.

fj1200
10-18-2023, 06:03 PM
".. I could have gotten it for less BUT I DIDN"T WANT IT AT THAT POINT..."
Fj c'mon man.

"...For this reason it was my great honor to terminate America's relationship with the the World Health Organization..."
"Biden went bak in..."

"...WHO .. Pandemic treaty...under the next trump administration that treaty will be immediately terminated.
I will not allow public health to be used as a pretext for global government. That's what they're doing. Globalist."

"The united States will withdraw from the corrupt World Health organization, which, in light of it's utter failure with Covid...."
"It deserves to be completely abolished. Then i will work to forge a new organization... that upholds sovereignty and freedom"

"completely abolished" Seems pretty seriously out.
"I will not allow public health to be used as a pretext for global government...Then i will work to forge a new organization... that upholds sovereignty and freedom"

Seems like some concern about a diminution of sovereignty to me.
But maybe you think global gov't will give us MORE sovereignty and freedom?

But sure, Trump is not true believer in anything but Trump.
However, i'm not sure how you come by your "paraphrase" FJ, are you working for CNN?

Trump is on point here.

So he's going to completely abolish something before he negotiates his way back into it? Sounds like "voted against it before voting for it." Politician speak on the order of John Kerry. Or in trump's case ham-handed yammering which is pretty sad considering he's reading from a teleprompter. Kind of like NAFTA, "worst trade deal ever made," but instead of just getting out of it because it's "the worst" he negotiates some tweaks which mean very little in the grand scheme and then we're back in. He just needs to renegotiate WHO and then it'll become great? He's selling and you're buying. He's not a true believer.

Besides, my paraphrase was pretty good considering the exact quote I pulled. You can admit it; no shame. ;) But if I were a betting man I'd guess the diminishing of sovereignty and freedom angles were a little oversold too. :cashesCNNcheck: :slap: