PDA

View Full Version : *Putin Thinks Arabs Respect Russians:LOL!!!!!*

chesswarsnow
10-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But President Dictate Putin, thinks his people are safe from attack from *Evil Islam*.
2. What a idiot!
3. You Russians are more *Infidels*.
4. Just as big of a target is painted on your backs as ours here in America.
5. We are in this together *Comrade Putin*.
6. Learn this and your Nation will be a helluva lot safer.
7. Read this:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071014/D8S9AMJ80.html

"

MOSCOW (AP) - Russian President Vladimir Putin has been told about a plot to assassinate him during a visit to Iran this week, a Kremlin spokeswoman said Sunday.

The spokeswoman, who spoke on customary condition of anonymity, refused further comment.

Interfax news agency, citing a source in Russia's special services, said suicide terrorists had been trained to carry out the assassination.

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

mrg666
10-14-2007, 09:49 PM
well the news will certainly tell us about that one

diuretic
10-14-2007, 10:51 PM
Domestic politics. In the face of a terrorist threat against him Vlad has laughed it off with the aplomb of a man of steel and is going to go ahead and visit Iran.

Remember this is the bloke that released a set of cheesy photographs of himself on holiday in Siberia doing his Vlad of the Steppes imitation.

This is all about cementing his rep back home. He's due to stand down as President soon. I would think that before he does he wangles a constitutional change to suddenly put all the power in to the hands of the prime minister and not the president because guess what job he'll slot into when he ceased to be president? Yep, I'm that cynical.

emmett
10-15-2007, 01:47 AM
It is no concidence that Vladamir(Gladimhere)Putin(Fartin)is dumb as a rock. This guy is not the charismatic, strategist his is given credit for. I would not be suprised if he does not meet his maker at the end of a well placed gunshot. Probably from one of his former comrades.

This guy blew it the other day by being rude and showing he is incapable of negotiating serious issues with major players. He is an embarrasment to thbe people of Russia who have clearly demonstrated a genuine interest in seeing through the democratic process that he represents such a huge threat to. For the Russians to do a U-turn now will place them in a terrible position on the world stage.

As to the issue of his people being safer without a missile defense system being placed in former USSR states, who cares. We have several submarines that can strike Russia he knows this. He is just being a cantankerous phuck. Basically he knows he is soon through and is now showing his true colors.

diuretic
10-15-2007, 03:22 AM
The Russians love him. He'll relinquish his presidency, occupy another office and garner even more power to himself and continue his authoritarian rule. I don't like him one bit but what I think about him is irrelevant, Russians think he's great.