actsnoblemartin
10-14-2007, 11:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTJkfUibkIY&mode=related&search=

mrg666
10-14-2007, 11:21 PM
addictions arent gender seeking they just are

hjmick
10-14-2007, 11:23 PM
Dude, you're killing me with the links, LOL. You do know that there is a YouTube feature that allows you to put the video right in your post, right?

bTJkfUibkIY

actsnoblemartin
10-14-2007, 11:27 PM
no, how do i do it again?

Dude, you're killing me with the links, LOL. You do know that there is a YouTube feature that allows you to put the video right in your post, right?

bTJkfUibkIY

actsnoblemartin
10-14-2007, 11:28 PM
no, i wasnt bad mouthing women, i was just surprised that women could have sex addiction, or that it was as prevalent as it was.

addictions arent gender seeking they just are

mrg666
10-14-2007, 11:37 PM
no, i wasnt bad mouthing women, i was just surprised that women could have sex addiction, or that it was as prevalent as it was.

yup any addiction on the market they can get it

actsnoblemartin
10-14-2007, 11:38 PM
sorry homer

yup any addiction on the market they can get it

mrg666
10-14-2007, 11:41 PM
sorry homer

well i suppose male ejaculation addiction and penile peircing is out :laugh2:

OCA
10-15-2007, 05:07 AM
Goddamn are you queer or what? Quit the women bashing and be a man for once.

If you gotta have an addiction sex ain't the worst one to have.

diuretic
10-15-2007, 05:40 AM
Doesn't matter what it is, if you feel bad about it seek advice. If you don't feel bad about it then you're a sociopath.

Just kidding :laugh2:

But I bet you're a happy sociopath :D

Standing by for incoming :coffee:

KarlMarx
10-15-2007, 05:42 AM
Goddamn are you queer or what? Quit the women bashing and be a man for once.

If you gotta have an addiction sex ain't the worst one to have.
Perhaps, but consider the consequences for those women.

1. They are exposing themselves to some very nasty diseases e.g. HIV
2. Unwanted children
3. The effect on their reputations.
4. Becoming the victim of a crime, either violent or otherwise.

I have a theory that people who are involved in open sexual relationships with a lot of people, i.e. the "swinging" lifestyle, are more likely to be murdered or physically abused. I don't know if this is true, but it seems to me that a lot of people in that situation eventually become victims of a crime.

The actor, Bob Crane, who played Colonel Hogan on the TV series "Hogan's Heroes" had that type of life and was murdered. His murder is still unsolved after nearly 30 years.

Let's face it, there are a lot of disturbed people out there, many of which are dangerous. They prey on women and people they view as weaker than themselves. It's best to stay away from people like that.

I think that, if you have a fantasy about this type of lifestyle, it's best to keep it in your head and not act on it.