PDA

View Full Version : The Chaos May Let Biden Get Away With Finance Issues

Kathianne
10-23-2023, 11:27 AM
Sort of weird, but fitting in a very bad way:

https://hotair.com/headlines/2023/10/23/biden-show-me-the-money-money-here-i-am-n586941

Biden: Show Me the Money. Money: Here I AmJONATHAN TURLEY 11:40 AM on October 23, 2023
The investigation into the massive influence peddling operation of the Bidens has revealed a consistent pattern of corruption. Frank, James, and Hunter all were in financial distress at different points with few discernible skills or success to offer the market. What they had was access to Joe Biden and all three are accused of cashing in on that access. Few deny that the Bidens engaged in open influence peddling. It is also undeniable that Joe Biden knew that they were influence peddling given the coverage and contacts over the years. Now, the House is pursuing the personal financial records of the Bidens after a taunting invitation of Joe Biden to show him the money. …

Even if Joe Biden did loan almost a quarter of a million dollars to his brother, it would raise concerns over whether this disbursement came while he was vice president. The payments could have given Joe Biden an interest in not just the influence peddling of his brother but also the viability of this company.

The White House has insisted that it was a loan to his brother that was repaid. But if there is no evidence of an actual loan, it would constitute a payment from an influence-seekling company to Joe Biden.

[Wouldn’t it be ironic if the House Speaker fight ended up spiking this investigation just as it began to draw blood. Don’t forget that Kevin McCarthy unilaterally approved the impeachment inquiry that allows for subpoenaing these kinds of records without a House vote. The next Speaker will have to renew that approval or seek a House vote to enable the impeachment inquiry — and if the GOP has to broker a Speaker vote with Jeffries, that will put an end to this effort. — Ed]

SassyLady
10-23-2023, 12:00 PM
Wag the Dog.