PDA

View Full Version : Hamas Videotaped Themselves And Israel Showed Journalists

Kathianne
10-24-2023, 11:01 AM
After 3 weeks, because well Jews...as time passed people denied. After all would adherents to the 'religion of peace'... I admit I cannot look at pics or video, I just can't. I've read enough to know...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2023/10/24/horror-show-israel-shows-journalists-raw-footage-of-hamas-filming-their-slaughter-n2630230

Hamas Happily Filmed Their Slaughter of Innocents. So Israel Showed It All to Journalists.Guy Benson
October 24, 2023 10:05 AM

Editor's Note: Extreme Content Warning, throughout this entire post.

That this heinous screening was even necessary is a testament to the virulence of the anti-Israel propaganda machine. Within hours of the October 7 massacre, 'pro-Palestine' forces were openly justifying and celebrating the Jew butchery. Such depravity has continued for weeks, with another anti-Semitic tactic being folded into the mix: Holocaust-denial-style 'questioning' of whether the horrors really even took place. The Israelis had made it up, some started to argue. The Israelis had exaggerated the specifics, others said, openly doubting whether women had been raped, and asserting that babies had not been beheaded. So widespread was this attempted white-washing -- an obvious effort to tamp down public sympathy for Israel, and to weaken support for the Jewish state's military response -- that many people now believe the baby decapitation detail is a 'debunked myth.' In fact, it's a gut-wrenching reality:

Gunny
10-24-2023, 11:08 AM
After 3 weeks, because well Jews...as time passed people denied. After all would adherents to the 'religion of peace'... I admit I cannot look at pics or video, I just can't. I've read enough to know...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2023/10/24/horror-show-israel-shows-journalists-raw-footage-of-hamas-filming-their-slaughter-n2630230The people that need to look are the ones making excuses for Hamas. Not that it would do any good. They like to sit in their basements and talk shit or raise Hell in NYC, and make bullshit, relativist arguments.

Fuck them. They should have to be paraded by the dead like they did those "innocent" German townfolk who "knew nothing" about what was going on on the other side of the fence:rolleyes: