PDA

View Full Version : Israel Waiting For Underprepared US

Kathianne
10-25-2023, 12:16 PM
So, hoping against Iran. What about China or even Turk? Seriously.

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/israel-hamas-war-palestinians-news/card/israel-agrees-to-delay-invasion-of-gaza-so-u-s-can-rush-missile-defenses-to-region-wFU3kduhruPhm6e8OM7b

jimnyc
10-25-2023, 12:43 PM
Well, IMO they better not wait too long and also better pray that our sea based military comes through for them. Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, Syrians, Turkey... China, Russia... Israel is not in a great location right now.

And while a few hostages have trickled out, there are many many still there. And while waiting, what is being done with them? Will they be further moved in tunnels? Slaughtered? Raped? God only knows. I pray they are safe ultimately but I don't see waiting long term to be the answer. They will trickle some over time in order to delay any invasion, then further concessions, then trades & other bullshit. And if so, they will only end up right back in the same position. I highly doubt Hamas will decide to release all of them out of the goodness of their hearts. Any waiting time IMO is only giving the enemy time to change anything needing change and more...

Kathianne
10-25-2023, 12:49 PM
Well, IMO they better not wait too long and also better pray that our sea based military comes through for them. Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, Syrians, Turkey... China, Russia... Israel is not in a great location right now.

And while a few hostages have trickled out, there are many many still there. And while waiting, what is being done with them? Will they be further moved in tunnels? Slaughtered? Raped? God only knows. I pray they are safe ultimately but I don't see waiting long term to be the answer. They will trickle some over time in order to delay any invasion, then further concessions, then trades & other bullshit. And if so, they will only end up right back in the same position. I highly doubt Hamas will decide to release all of them out of the goodness of their hearts. Any waiting time IMO is only giving the enemy time to change anything needing change and more...

Hamas trickles out hostages hoping to keep up delays and encourage more protests

Gunny
10-25-2023, 01:37 PM
So, hoping against Iran. What about China or even Turk? Seriously.

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/israel-hamas-war-palestinians-news/card/israel-agrees-to-delay-invasion-of-gaza-so-u-s-can-rush-missile-defenses-to-region-wFU3kduhruPhm6e8OM7b

That's funny. I read yesterday where the US claimed Israel was not prepared as the reason for not going into Gaza yet.

I can see the point to the missile defense. Hamas primary choice of weapons is rockets and overloading the defense system by sheer volume.