PDA

View Full Version : Active Shooter in Maine

SassyLady
10-25-2023, 09:19 PM
Lewiston .. maybe more than one shooter and 22 dead so far

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/breaking-report-least-sixteen-dead-50-60-injured/

Kathianne
10-25-2023, 09:19 PM
Lewiston .. maybe more than one shooter and 22 dead so far

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/breaking-report-least-sixteen-dead-50-60-injured/

I've been reading on it. Suck.

SassyLady
10-25-2023, 09:20 PM
Yep

Gunny
10-26-2023, 03:47 PM
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4276738-maine-mass-shooting-active-shooter-live-updates/

Kathianne
10-26-2023, 04:30 PM
Hmmmm:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12677525/Robert-Card-note-home-maine-shooter.html

Shots fired at Maine shooter Robert Card's home - as it's revealed he may have been looking for his EX at bowling alley and bar where he murdered 18, his sister tells cops, who found note in his homeBy LAURA PARNABY FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 16:03 EDT, 26 October 2023 | UPDATED: 17:24 EDT, 26 October 2023
Minutes ago

Loud bangs were heard at the home of Maine mass shooter Robert Card on Thursday evening, with the FBI encircling the property and demanding anyone inside come out.

The road to the rural home was blocked, and police using megaphones said: 'FBI - open the door'.

Card, 40, has been on the run since murdering 18 people on Wednesday night in Lewiston. It emerged on Thursday he may have been searching for his ex at the bowling alley and bar, where he opened fire.

His sister told law enforcement officials the 40-year-old Army reserve firearms instructor could have targeted Schemengees Bar and Grille and Just-In-Time Recreation bowling alley in Lewiston in the hope of finding her, per ABC.

Court documents show his ex-wife filed for divorce in 2007 and they were granted joint custody of their child - though it's unclear whether she is his most recent ex.

Card is still on the run and considered armed and dangerous after he carried out the year's deadliest shooting at around 7pm on Wednesday. It's feared he may have fled on a boat he owns.

Kathianne
10-27-2023, 08:54 PM
Found dead.

SassyLady
10-27-2023, 11:11 PM
Found dead.
Yep

Gunny
10-28-2023, 09:25 AM
Found dead.Damn. The MSM, State, and voyeuristic public deprived of their circus, explanation that will never be enough, and pound of flesh in revenge:rolleyes:

This guy is definitely Grade A, Hell-bound evil, but I can't help but get a small sense of satisfaction at the aforementioned being deprived.

Will definitely have the anti-gun lobby and politicians on the warpath, putting on a show.

Kathianne
10-28-2023, 09:33 AM
Damn. The MSM, State, and voyeuristic public deprived of their circus, explanation that will never be enough, and pound of flesh in revenge:rolleyes:

This guy is definitely Grade A, Hell-bound evil, but I can't help but get a small sense of satisfaction at the aforementioned being deprived.

Will definitely have the anti-gun lobby and politicians on the warpath, putting on a show.
Public safety guy in Maine currently talking and said something like, 'Lots of people have mental health issues, including some in law enforcement, likely some of us in this room now. They'll never be a threat to themselves or others and their second amendment rights should not be taken away. That is really something between the legal system and doctors.'

SassyLady
10-28-2023, 09:52 PM
One of his family members said he started hearing voices after he got some new high powered hearing aids. Interesting.

I'm scheduled to get some. I certainly don't want to start hearing voices!

Gunny
10-29-2023, 01:25 PM
One of his family members said he started hearing voices after he got some new high powered hearing aids. Interesting.

I'm scheduled to get some. I certainly don't want to start hearing voices!

Ummm... what do you think the point to getting hearing aids is? I thought it was to hear voices:laugh:

SassyLady
10-29-2023, 08:07 PM
Ummm... what do you think the point to getting hearing aids is? I thought it was to hear voices:laugh:

Funny! ;)

But not voices telling you to kill people ... especially hearing voices when no other people are around.

Gunny
10-30-2023, 08:06 AM
Funny! ;)

But not voices telling you to kill people ... especially hearing voices when no other people are around.I know all the voices in my head personally. We get along just fine :)