PDA

View Full Version : Not Telling The Inconvenient Truth

Kathianne
10-28-2023, 10:24 AM
The press never fails to disappoint:

https://redstate.com/bradslager/2023/10/28/why-did-the-truth-driven-media-run-from-the-story-of-a-murdered-journalist-once-his-killer-was-arrested-n2165627

Why Did the Truth-Driven Media Run from the Story of a Murdered Journalist Once His Killer Was Arrested?
By Brad Slager | 10:36 AM on October 28, 2023The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

Gunny
10-28-2023, 11:24 AM
I have zero faith in the MSM. Either what they report and/or what they choose to report. They lost sight of what reporting facts and truth is long ago.

A story like this just points to its duplicitous behavior, and the "we're never wrong" mindset. (Called "zero defect mentality in the Marine Corps).

I am more likely to believe people who admit when they are wrong than I am going to believe at all the ones who go through the obvious mental gymnastics of trying to hide the fact. This is only one notch above those who immediately deflect to what someone else is doing to try and remove attention from their own f-up. Pretending it never was.