PDA

View Full Version : Clueless AOC

Kathianne
10-28-2023, 10:28 AM
Even I know the first thing goal when beginning a actual war is gain control of the enemy's communications, but not AOC, (she's got to be the emptiest vessel ever elected to Congress):

https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp/2023/10/28/the-squad-is-enraged-at-the-inhumanity-of-an-internet-outage-n2389122

It seems a primary motivation for the criticism is the action could squelch the flow of propaganda from Hamas, which many in the media willingly pass along to the public.

WaPo Slamming Misinformation on Musk's X is an 'Absurd Lack of Self-Awareness'

'Hey, the Gaza Health Ministry said Israel bombed a hospital! Did you hear the Gaza Health Ministry put out the latest death toll?'

The Gaza Health Ministry is run by Hamas.

They've been telling us for weeks that Gaza has no electricity.

We don't know about you, but our internet doesn't work very well when the power goes out.

It's almost like they're not being honest with us …

But they can't watch YouTube videos!

This is how it's done. War strategy, we mean … not the 'Shrek face' thing. Okay … that too.

'Israel has a right to defend itself', just not by defending itself, apparently.

Elon Musk had an answer for AOC:

LOL. We all know that's not going to be acceptable, right? It's a reasonable offer of assistance to help civilians in need, but it doesn't open up the channels that enable Hamas.

People were already pushing back in AOC's replies.

One would almost get the sense that they know Hamas, who runs Gaza, will not do the right thing.

Any chance for peace between the Palestinians and Israel can't include Hamas. Recent weeks have made this clear.

BOOM.

This is all such a bad look for AOC and her pals … and their counterparts on the Right.

LOLOLOL.

Is that clear enough for you, AOC?

Obviously go to site.

Gunny
10-28-2023, 10:39 AM
Even I know the first thing goal when beginning a actual war is gain control of the enemy's communications, but not AOC, (she's got to be the emptiest vessel ever elected to Congress):

https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp/2023/10/28/the-squad-is-enraged-at-the-inhumanity-of-an-internet-outage-n2389122

Obviously go to site.Beyond stupid. I feel like I'm going to get dirty even bothering stating the obvious. Because the Gazans have electricity does not mean Hamas cannot generate electricity. They have no weapons manufacturing industry either, but no shortage or rockets:rolleyes:

AOC and the rest of her "Squad' make those obstructionist morons in the Freedom Caucus appear sane.

Kathianne
10-28-2023, 10:43 AM
Beyond stupid. I feel like I'm going to get dirty even bothering stating the obvious. Because the Gazans have electricity does not mean Hamas cannot generate electricity. They have no weapons manufacturing industry either, but no shortage or rockets:rolleyes:

AOC and the rest of her "Squad' make those obstructionist morons in the Freedom Caucus appear sane.

Their tunnels have water, medicine, electricity, food and weapons! Not the Gazans living above ground, that are kept from fleeing south. Give Hamas more money, so they can further help their people. Gag.

Gunny
10-28-2023, 10:47 AM
Their tunnels have water, medicine, electricity, food and weapons! Not the Gazans living above ground, that are kept from fleeing south. Give Hamas more money, so they can further help their people. Gag.

Had to go there, huh?:laugh:

Biden is funding Iran and Hamas on one hand and putting our troops in their sights with the weapons he's funding on the other. Doesn't get much dumber than that:rolleyes:

Kathianne
10-28-2023, 10:50 AM
Had to go there, huh?:laugh:

Biden is funding Iran and Hamas on one hand and putting our troops in their sights with the weapons he's funding on the other. Doesn't get much dumber than that:rolleyes:
Cynical. Truth is I think the contempt of the administration toward troops is beyond reprehensible.

Gunny
10-28-2023, 11:01 AM
Cynical. Truth is I think the contempt of the administration toward troops is beyond reprehensible.Useful tools who have no choice but obey orders. Always been that way. Troops are what they are.

Difference is and making your point is Dems do not support the military, consider us mindless peons to be used for political purposes, and have zero regard for our safety and well-being. Biden's handling then dismissal of Afghanistan is a perfect illustration. They've lost sight, if they ever had any, of what a military is for in favor of politics which has weakened and divided the force which it cannot afford in combat.

Biden currently has the military thrown at several hotspots I have no faith in his ability to manage. Likewise no faith in the "Pentagon"/system to handle it. So far, with the exception of Afghanistan, everything has been default, covered by planning.

Plans go out the window when the first round goes downrange. THEN who leads?

Kathianne
10-28-2023, 12:25 PM
One side cuts off heads; the other cuts the internet.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/10/28/hamas-caucus-member-aoc-gets-rude-awakening-after-rant-on-gaza-telecommunications-issues-n2165632

'Hamas Caucus Is Angry': AOC Gets Rude Awakening After Rant on Alleged Gaza Telecoms IssuesBy Sister Toldjah | 12:27 PM on October 28, 2023The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

AP Photo/Cliff Owen
We are now approaching week four of the Israel-Hamas war, a battle that was instigated on October 7th when paragliding Hamas terrorists attacked Israeli civilians at an outdoor concert, with others reportedly stationing themselves at exit points to make it harder for terrified festival goers to get away as they were fired upon.

What followed that day was the slaughter of over 1,400 people, with some of them being raped and paraded naked through the streets. We would soon learn that beheaded babies were among the victims of Hamas' unrelenting barbarity.

Hostages were also taken, to be used for propaganda purposes - or even worse.

Naturally, Israel's response has been to unleash the IDF in the most calculated and strategic ways possible while also trying to minimize the loss of civilian life that unfortunately comes when terrorists use heavily populated areas like hospitals as staging areas, effectively turning civilians into human shields.

Israel, understandably, wants the hostages released alive and unharmed. They also want to eliminate the Hamas threat to their people once and for all. In order to accomplish this goal, they've had to target structures where Hamas terrorists are believed to be hiding. They also cut power to Gaza early on, and it now appears that telecommunications services in the city have taken a hit, with a "near-total blackout of internet and cellphone service" reported by international digital telecoms monitors.

Palestinian man Husam Zomlot detailed his alleged experiences in a Tweet Friday:

"I have been trying to reach my family in Gaza for hours with no success. All telecommunications and internet have been cut, while Israeli strikes is literally destroying Gaza from air land and sea. How many more innocent people: children, parents and grandparents will be murdered before the world steps in?"

Before we get to Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's response, let's note for the record that Zomlot included the following information in his Twitter bio:

Ambassador, Head of Palestinian Mission to the UK, former Head of PLO Mission to the US, Strategic Affairs Advisor to President of Palestine

Less than five hours after his tweet, Ocasio-Cortez took to the Twitter machine to uncritically accept Zomlot's story and essentially accuse Israel of war crimes, while suggesting the United States was guilty of looking the other way.

"Cutting off all communication to a population of 2.2 million is unacceptable," she wrote. "Journalists, medical professionals, humanitarian efforts, and innocents are all endangered."

"I do not know how such an act can be defended," she went on to say. "The United States has historically denounced this practice."

It was immediately noted that the "Hamas caucus is angry," with some quick to point out the skewed priorities of AOC considering how long it took her to respond to reports of the initial attacks versus the one from a Palestinian ambassador about alleged telecommunications issues in Gaza:

"Hamas cut off heads, Israel cut off the internet Your choice to focus on the latter does not reflect well on you," wrote another in a "truer words have never been spoken" moment.

The Hamas Squad continues to show us who they really are, and not only should we believe them but we need to continue calling them out every single step of the way. It's the only way these people can truly be exposed because the mainstream media sure as hell won't do it.