PDA

View Full Version : How Many Warnings? Those Calling 'Nazis' Are Them

Kathianne
10-28-2023, 11:30 AM
https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/2023/10/28/jews-said-never-again-antisemitism-hamas-israel/71325065007/

Here we go again, shrugging off the warning signs of antisemitism and what comes nextOpinion: To those who condone violence against Jews, people of good conscience must say with conviction, 'Never again.'
Jon Gabrielopinion contributor

“Never again.”

It’s a phrase we’ve heard our entire lives. Once liberated from Nazi concentration camps, Jewish survivors transformed those two words into both a remembrance for the 6 million dead and a promise to their descendants.

Sadly, it’s happening again.

Students march the streets shouting antisemitic slogans. Activists deny Hamas launched a terror attack on Israel, killing more than 1,400 people. Even if Hamas did, the argument goes, they were polite about it. Progressive extremists tear down flyers begging Hamas to return more than 200 Israeli hostages.

The mob insists it’s not anti-Jewish, but anti-Zionist. Murdering everyone from infants to the elderly was merely a brave stand against colonialism, don’t you know.

Yet Jews well outside of Israel are still being attacked.

Gunny
10-28-2023, 11:35 AM
https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/2023/10/28/jews-said-never-again-antisemitism-hamas-israel/71325065007/

I'm for drawing the line on "freedom of speech" right here. Matter of fact, I think we recently did on this very board. This should not be allowed.

Kathianne
10-28-2023, 11:37 AM
I'm for drawing the line on "freedom of speech" right here. Matter of fact, I think we recently did on this very board. This should not be allowed.

Words, marches, etc., first amendment. Cross the line going further-press charges.

Gunny
10-28-2023, 12:18 PM
Words, marches, etc., first amendment. Cross the line going further-press charges.I understand exactly what you are saying. At some point, a line has to be drawn.

I have an issue with freedom allowing those who do not understand nor respect the world, nor the responsibility that comes with it to destroy it. If a line isn't drawn, it becomes a suicide pact.

Kathianne
10-28-2023, 12:19 PM
I understand exactly what you are saying. At some point, a line has to be drawn.

I have an issue with freedom allowing those who do not understand nor respect the world, nor the responsibility that comes with it to destroy it. If a line isn't drawn, it becomes a suicide pact.

My line, which I just put on another thread is that when someone even pushes or several surround and intimidate, certainly banging on cars or just impeding movement, they should be arrested.

Gunny
10-28-2023, 12:27 PM
My line, which I just put on another thread is that when someone even pushes or several surround and intimidate, certainly banging on cars or just impeding movement, they should be arrested.

These people should be treated by the public and law enforcement/government the EXACT same way Nazi's, Separatists, Klan, et al are treated. Little to zero tolerance.

Semi-professional, commie haters grate my nerves.

Kathianne
10-28-2023, 12:28 PM
These people should be treated by the public and law enforcement/government the EXACT same way Nazi's, Separatists, Klan, et al are treated. Little to zero tolerance.

Semi-professional, commie haters grate my nerves.

Exactly. 'You have a right to protest, you don't have a right to attack, intimidate, or disturb normal functions of area. You'll be arrested if you do not follow all the laws.' Then do it.

Gunny
10-28-2023, 12:30 PM
Exactly. 'You have a right to protest, you don't have a right to attack, intimidate, or disturb normal functions of area. You'll be arrested if you do not follow all the laws.' Then do it.

I'm more violent than you :halo9:

SassyLady
10-28-2023, 09:41 PM
I'm more violent than you :halo9:
I drive a big vehicle and I'm armed.

More worried about cartel down here than hamas supporters.

SassyLady
10-30-2023, 07:10 PM
People in my neighborhood are openly carrying 24/7. I live on 12 acres next to national park only 60 miles from the border. Semi remote.

Border patrol have increased their presence in this area over last week so we're on the lookout for migrants coming through.