View Full Version : Biden faces mounting anger from progressives over Israel-Hamas conflict

Gunny
11-02-2023, 10:36 AM
Need to send these Progs to the ME to live. All of them. "Live" being a relative term since most would not for very long. The very murderous POSs they defend/support would kill most of them in a second.

Biden faces mounting anger from progressives over Israel-Hamas conflict | The Hill (https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4288202-biden-progressives-anger-over-israel-hamas-conflict/)

Kathianne
11-02-2023, 11:12 AM
Need to send these Progs to the ME to live. All of them. "Live" being a relative term since most would not for very long. The very murderous POSs they defend/support would kill most of them in a second.

Biden faces mounting anger from progressives over Israel-Hamas conflict | The Hill (https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4288202-biden-progressives-anger-over-israel-hamas-conflict/)

Biden leads the pro-terrorists party. Funds Iran and proxies. Shocking he went a few weeks to begin with just because they threw baby bodies sans heads into ovens and turned them on.

Gunny
11-02-2023, 11:19 AM
Biden leads the pro-terrorists party. Funds Iran and proxies. Shocking he went a few weeks to begin with just because they threw baby bodies sans heads into ovens and turned them on.These clueless haters in our country have changed the dynamic for Dem support. Again, why any Jew would vote Dems is beyond my comprehension level.

All that remains to be seen is if and/or when Biden will cave to the noisy, violent minority. I'm sick of them and they best be glad wishes don't really come true.

Kathianne
11-02-2023, 11:25 AM
These clueless haters in our country have changed the dynamic for Dem support. Again, why any Jew would vote Dems is beyond my comprehension level.

All that remains to be seen is if and/or when Biden will cave to the noisy, violent minority. I'm sick of them and they best be glad wishes don't really come true.

I think that he'll cave, the election is too important to the Dems-it's not Joe's decision, though I do not doubt he'd be fine with it. Basically the dems don't have to care about the Jewish or Black vote, most just go with the party. Of course, the nuts now running the GOP only make that easier for anyone to look for an alternative to both parties.