PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC Contributor On Twitter I Can Agree With

Kathianne
11-11-2023, 01:43 PM
Damn, someone from left media standing up for right:

https://twitter.com/MalcolmNance/status/1723152651347493356?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1723152651347493356%7Ctwgr% 5Ede51ded8fa538cd88011a6b89447c65200c2f887%7Ctwcon %5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fhotair.com%2Fed-morrissey%2F2023%2F11%2F11%2Fbattle-for-al-shifa-underway-as-biden-administration-starts-blinkin-n591696

Malcolm Nance
@MalcolmNance
DEPT OF DIDDIGAF:
Many of you are disappointed in the fact that I see the Israel-HAMAS war through the lens of counterterrorism & war but not your misguided ill informed myopia & latent antisemitism. I understand. It’s your first time ever seeing a War … but for many of you just really hate Jews.
But here are the parameters to make sure you Unfollow me properly.

Why have the informed opinion of an expert who worked these MidEast wars for decades? That’s crazy, right? So try this:

1) If you don’t like my opinion on Gaza, Israel or counterterrorism strategies.
-Unfollow me.

2) If you think I’m a war monger who hates the Palestinian people, or a Zionist who loves killing babies, women & hates Arabs. You’re an idiot.
-Unfollow me.

3) If you always followed me & say “Wow I respected him but now he supports the Jews/Zionist/Netanyahu/Genocide/Colonialism/Occupation”please Jesus -Unfollow me.

4) If you think I’m a pig, POS & hate you for your proHAMAS, antisemitic, or patently stupid opinions, You’re right. -Unfollow me.

5) If you cry over the terrible deaths of Palestinian babies but never once mention the dead Jewish Babies executed on 10-7. Or say dead Jewish Babies are fake. Help me God, -Unfollow me

6) If you can’t spell Israel (Isreal) or Gaza (Gazza) without spell check & think about lecturing me on the Middle East … that’s right, - Unfollow me.

7) If you have ever chanted “From the River to the Sea…” be advised, the real ending is
- “Malcolm says Unfollow me”

8) If you completely forgot 10-7 even happened or claim it was fake or don’t even know what happened to start this cycle of violence but but Genocide!
- Unfollow me

9) If you say you will vote for Trump or wont vote or call Biden “Genocide Joe” bc you don’t know the meaning of the word Genocide or if you don’t know the Sykes-Picot treaty did not involve tortillas; the Balfour Declaration was NOT signed by Jefferson: or think that Transjordan was a car featured on Fast and Furious X
- Unfollow me

10) If you are offended by any of the above or are just in doubt about any of the above
- Unfollow me

Gunny
11-12-2023, 11:08 AM
4) If you think I’m a pig, POS & hate you for your proHAMAS, antisemitic, or patently stupid opinions, You’re right. -Unfollow me.

Ditto.