PDA

View Full Version : How's The Thanksgiving Plans Going?

Kathianne
11-20-2023, 10:36 AM
Turkey is in fridge. Onions, celery are chopped. Cheeses are shredded. Sausage is browned and ready to go. Green Bean Casserole in freezer to come out Wednesday. Not much to do today or tomorrow, Wednesday will be crazy and I work until 8pm! Thursday it will all just be cooking. LOL!

Happy Thanksgiving!

SassyLady
11-20-2023, 12:50 PM
Roommate left today for California to see relatives for holidays so I have house all to myself.

Picking up honey baked ham at ham store tomorrow and then relaxing until I go to daughter's on Thursday. She does all the rest.

Might go to Costco to get pecan pie. Haven't decided yet.

Have a session today with trainer at gym. Tomorrow massage and mani/pedi. Wednesday doctor's and then to scalar healing center for a nap. Thursday stuff myself with goodies and visit with family .. maybe play games. Friday sleep all day!

Overall a good week for me.

;)

gabosaurus
11-23-2023, 10:37 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all from Gab, Rob and Danielle! Hosting the traditional family celebration with a multitude of people. Turkey, pies and empanadas anyone?

Gunny
11-23-2023, 11:13 AM
Turkey is in fridge. Onions, celery are chopped. Cheeses are shredded. Sausage is browned and ready to go. Green Bean Casserole in freezer to come out Wednesday. Not much to do today or tomorrow, Wednesday will be crazy and I work until 8pm! Thursday it will all just be cooking. LOL!

Happy Thanksgiving!

You and my daughter :laugh:

Our conversation:

Ash: I'm making you a Thanksgiving dinner.

Me: I don't want all that crap and I never eat it. When you go over the outlaws for Thanksgiving I'm taking a nap. THAT I am thankful for.

Ash: I'm making you a Thanksgiving dinner.

:smoke:

Kathianne
11-23-2023, 03:43 PM
I'm trying to get my schedule in order, I lost track of time. Damn 13 lb turkey, I'm used to 22+. All will work out. I hope!

Kathianne
11-24-2023, 10:18 AM
I'm trying to get my schedule in order, I lost track of time. Damn 13 lb turkey, I'm used to 22+. All will work out. I hope!

It all worked out. LOL!